PDA

View Full Version : Too weak to fight, every base I visit for raiding....?????

camper killer
09-03-2013, 06:49 AM
Is anyone else having issues with every player on the rivals list is too weak to fight when trying to visit their base to raid????? I thought this was handled on the last update.

andymac106
09-03-2013, 06:57 AM
You arent really connected (or thats what I've gathered when that happens to me) just close the gamr, check your Data/wifi and then open it up again and you should be able to raid as long as your connection is good now

Michael1989
09-03-2013, 07:06 AM
Had this issue before the update, seems fine now although its just started to happen in my kingdom age game. Everything else is running fine off my wifi except KA.

camper killer
09-03-2013, 07:09 AM
You arent really connected (or thats what I've gathered when that happens to me) just close the gamr, check your Data/wifi and then open it up again and you should be able to raid as long as your connection is good now

Hey buddy long time no see. Its fully connected, I am vaulting and everything else that requires network connections.

infact some bases I get to the base then just after the base loads I get a too weak to fight notification. never heard of that before after getting to the base.

Web323
09-03-2013, 09:24 AM
I get once or twice a day