PDA

View Full Version : dont.throw your faction. give it to me

zywong
09-02-2013, 10:31 PM
If anyone is quiting the game and want throw your faction, please don't do that.Give it to me, I want become a leader of faction with great bonuses and bricks :D

09-03-2013, 12:44 AM
Keep on dreaming!!!

If a faction leader is quitting he/she will hand over leadership to another, proven, faction member and surely not to some ....... (I will let you fill in the blanks)

zywong
09-03-2013, 12:54 AM
Keep on dreaming!!!

If a faction leader is quitting he/she will hand over leadership to another, proven, faction member and surely not to some ....... (I will let you fill in the blanks)

U are wrong man. For now I know there is at least 1 faction leader throw their faction away just because all the members left or inactive. He/she feeling alone and dump his faction away.

cheiz
09-03-2013, 02:20 AM
You could send a ticket to support and ask them if they have any empty factions floating around. They can put you in the leader spot if they want to

keeskiller
09-03-2013, 02:43 AM
that would be a good idea, but i will never surrender :D atleast not for a decent time.. lets say long.. damn i am talking rubbish.

fkamb
09-03-2013, 03:19 AM
You could send a ticket to support and ask them if they have any empty factions floating around. They can put you in the leader spot if they want to
Lol, that's funny, sending out gree support for abandonded factions. I made one, called OMA, i think. You can look for it and see if you can find your way in

Steg
09-03-2013, 04:36 AM
Lol, I've been abandoned and am now a one man faction.. I will continue the fight though and try and aim towards higher bonuses etc since I helped to build the faction.. I don't do walking away.

Wayne-Metal
09-03-2013, 05:00 AM
What happened to Pirate United Nations faction? I know they turned to sup but can you actually change the factions name? Or did they start fresh?

HGF69
09-03-2013, 05:36 AM
Actually we did this before starting our LLP and several factions volunteered themselves and 1 man factions were included.