PDA

View Full Version : New WD LTQ strategy

thundarr
09-02-2013, 06:43 PM
If you are a higher level lower stat player you are now "radioactive". With the new WD LTQ you are now a giant liability. The other teams feast on you causing your team to lose and therefore you a lot less welcome than you were last week. New strategy was what we got and now all your work has gone for naught. Now recruiters will want to know your won loss record if its negative look elsewhere. This is not my case and I am NOT complaining just pointing out how unfortunate the new strategy will impact other players.

King Dante!
09-02-2013, 06:51 PM
http://harryscheeseandcoldcuts.com/yahoo_site_admin/assets/images/cheese2.231104333_std.jpg

bigman
09-02-2013, 06:52 PM
http://harryscheeseandcoldcuts.com/yahoo_site_admin/assets/images/cheese2.231104333_std.jpg
I wanted to say that

swag
09-02-2013, 06:58 PM
The faction LTQs present an interesting strategy into the game - if you rely on faction members to complete them you gain very little xp for incredible high stats. Honestly, if you were to create a two man faction and do all the faction ltqs on a higher lvl player, or bring a llp into ur current top 50 faction, you could potentially see low level players with stats 10x their level - a lvl 50 player with 500k stats for example.

Honestly, this update has pretty much destroyed camping, as a player can just rely on their faction for the prizes. Being part of a faction that finishes every faction ltq will probably give you 200k stats each war

fofito30
09-02-2013, 07:04 PM
If you are a higher level lower stat player you are now "radioactive". With the new WD LTQ you are now a giant liability. The other teams feast on you causing your team to lose and therefore you a lot less welcome than you were last week. New strategy was what we got and now all your work has gone for naught. Now recruiters will want to know your won loss record if its negative look elsewhere. This is not my case and I am NOT complaining just pointing out how unfortunate the new strategy will impact other players.
True to that, couldn't say it better. Lots of players that leveled too fast and ranked up too fast without strengthening their A/D stats or simply players that were in for the fun are in a pickle and probably will have to start looking for new teams.

09-02-2013, 07:07 PM
I rather enjoyed it it was very intense and exciting. I did not get the top prize butwe gave it a heck of a run and it was close

WI(AusNz)
09-02-2013, 07:09 PM

I said this a couple of times in another thread ages ago when people were wanting battle wins to show up. I can't believe gree actually did it for the the reasons your rightly point out.

I'm not in that category either so tough cheddar if you are!

Stooboot
09-02-2013, 07:26 PM

high level low stat player were always unwanted this is nothing new. Wd events havent changed anything

Robespierre
09-02-2013, 07:32 PM
http://onepagewonder.com/communicator.jpg

Perilous
09-02-2013, 09:11 PM
high level low stat player were always unwanted this is nothing new. Wd events havent changed anything

Not true… There are plenty of players in top 50/top 100 factions that are high-level low stat players. They were able to be blended into the faction better because even if they yielded a ton of points they got some back and it only effected total score which which was hard to quantify. Usually these are players that were with the faction a long time or contribute in other ways i.e. money. Now their deficiency will stand out and I see them getting booted when it causes losses that can be seen.

Basically one player was not likely the difference between making top 50, top 75 etc.… Now they can be the difference between winning and losing a ton of individual battles.