PDA

View Full Version : Patterns in MW events

Snipey
09-02-2013, 05:20 PM
Hi I just wanted to point out my observation on events in MW. The 1st time they do an event is the time to capitalize IMO ex.
First LE money building AC one of the best IPH increase for cost compared to other LEs (yes I realize new ones give units)
1st WD event top ten prize P91 pounder -30 regen
1st pvp event- deadly bridge jumper -20% regen
1st LTQ event- Tom cat striker-20% regen (might be wrong but I know it was one of the 1st LTQs)
1st faction LTQ- well look at this prizes this weekend!

Now the first fvf event and all of them stink IMO but I've finally learned if gree comes out with a new event don't camp... I camp in this game because i can be ridiculously strong compared to my rivals with light gold. (My budget for entertainment) being in the right place at the right time can really benefit you in this game. I think factions will change there requirements on being having a certain stat 2 level ratio and gold amount not point amount necessarily. I also think next WD event the faction rewards will not compare to thoses handed out this weekend at all. (Notice most units start with experimental) I think it will be free hits til last 5-10 min of war until sum1 pulls trigger and top 75 teams will play like pirates for 5 minutes every hour. I could be nieve to this whole thing as I don't play KA or CC and read KA has been doing this already.. I would enjoy others input

General Soviet
09-02-2013, 05:23 PM
The Tomcat was reused from a collect ten event, they probably just recycled it without knowing of the bonus it came with. Obviously it will be harder to win the top prize for the next WD faction quest, considering how many people easily won it.