PDA

View Full Version : Deadbeats / Sleepers / Campers / Jumpers ID for India WD

ptong
09-02-2013, 05:06 PM
The list has been updated to include newly found deadbeats, sleepers, surfers and general A-Holes (sorry for the player with this IGN! :D).

PM me to include your records or gain access to this document. Many of the T100s and more are onboard.

Even more crucial for the T50s as these players try to rotate among us.

ptong
09-04-2013, 04:34 AM
A sampling of responses from the participants in this list (46 factions in and counting):

v. low donations
active in forums and chats but actually a camper who plays KA, CC and says the wife locks up the ipad after certain time including during WD
faction shopper and jumper
troll, 14 yr old high schooler, loves to tell others how to use their gold and who to hit
screwed iBOB pre-Canada WD by 2 places

Scammer; 2nd time using "iTunes acct locked" excuse

Untruthful about prior WD scores; claims he can easily make 300k WD pts; will underscore (track record) for less than 25k
80% of the friction in our faction was caused by this Pete. Does not perform in FVF or PVP.

after being kicked spammed PAL rooms before he could be blocked

"High iph but never donates

Big promises ...no WD points "

Active attempt to "screw" KYS out of top 25

Isn't ever sure if his mom will buy gold, HS kid

He is a known faction jumper. Going to top factions, promising a lot of points and deliver nothing.

Jumping to sleep elsewhere - claims to joine T10 faction / booted from team USA previously for under performance in war before joining CEL

Flying German flag
USA flag
USA flag
British flag
China Flag, has 485 allies
Russia Flag
Iran Flag
German flag - booted after India with T25 prizes

"Recruited him in chat room
Promised 150k
Delivered 20k from def. wins "

"A piece of crap
Promised 150k
20k delivered all def. wins
"
Hit declare button when told not to. Did not communicate or log in to external chat app throughout entire war.
New recruit with good recommendations, failed to communicate and tailed to be active in India

drama

Abusive language racist and homophobe comments, also declared when told not to

Can your faction afford not to be on this list if you're an active faction (as opposed to a camper / sleeper faction)?

Join us in keeping our active factions sane and health, PM me. Must be officers, prepare screen shots of:
1. your faction board showing name
2. member board showing you as officer
3. your personal page (blank out what you don't want shown) showing your ID, IGN, Faction name.

You'll receive instructions to send me an email with these screen shots and once OK, you're in! :D

General Ranger
09-04-2013, 07:35 AM
Good work mate !

lemonhaze
09-04-2013, 07:46 AM
A sampling of responses from the participants in this list (46 factions in and counting):

v. low donations
active in forums and chats but actually a camper who plays KA, CC and says the wife locks up the ipad after certain time including during WD
faction shopper and jumper
troll, 14 yr old high schooler, loves to tell others how to use their gold and who to hit
screwed iBOB pre-Canada WD by 2 places

Scammer; 2nd time using "iTunes acct locked" excuse

Untruthful about prior WD scores; claims he can easily make 300k WD pts; will underscore (track record) for less than 25k
80% of the friction in our faction was caused by this Pete. Does not perform in FVF or PVP.

after being kicked spammed PAL rooms before he could be blocked

Active attempt to "screw" KYS out of top 25

He is a known faction jumper. Going to top factions, promising a lot of points and deliver nothing.

Jumping to sleep elsewhere - claims to joine T10 faction / booted from team USA previously for under performance in war before joining CEL

Flying German flag
USA flag
USA flag
British flag
China Flag, has 485 allies
Russia Flag
Iran Flag
German flag - booted after India with T25 prizes

"Recruited him in chat room
Promised 150k
Delivered 20k from def. wins "

"A piece of crap
Promised 150k
20k delivered all def. wins
"
Hit declare button when told not to. Did not communicate or log in to external chat app throughout entire war.
New recruit with good recommendations, failed to communicate and tailed to be active in India

drama

Abusive language racist and homophobe comments, also declared when told not to

Can your faction afford not to be on this list if you're an active faction (as opposed to a camper / sleeper faction)?

Join us in keeping our active factions sane and health, PM me. Must be officers, prepare screen shots of:
1. your faction board showing name
2. member board showing you as officer
3. your personal page (blank out what you don't want shown) showing your ID, IGN, Faction name.

You'll receive instructions to send me an email with these screen shots and once OK, you're in! :D HAHAHA classic i remember the one u mentioned on KYS..good thing we didnt need him..keep up the great work im sure biff our leader or a officer in kys will keep u posted..we actually didnt have one these lames for india and it showed..so on i wanna thank you personally for all the tracking and hard work to keep this list active..we will soon push them way out of the top 25/50 and hopefully out of top 75 and 100..they dont even deserve a unit with a bonus period..top 4000 is where these ppl need to go sleep and camp

ptong
09-04-2013, 08:06 AM
HAHAHA classic i remember the one u mentioned on KYS..good thing we didnt need him..keep up the great work im sure biff our leader or a officer in kys will keep u posted..we actually didnt have one these lames for india and it showed..so on i wanna thank you personally for all the tracking and hard work to keep this list active..we will soon push them way out of the top 25/50 and hopefully out of top 75 and 100..they dont even deserve a unit with a bonus period..top 4000 is where these ppl need to go sleep and camp

Thanks lemon! Platitudes much appreciated! Do contribute to the list when the unfortunate occassion arises. Else please use it as a reference when recruiting. Wishing all the best the France! Viva la guerre!

lemonhaze
09-04-2013, 08:08 AM
Thanks lemon! Platitudes much appreciated! Do contribute to the list when the unfortunate occassion arises. Else please use it as a reference when recruiting. Wishing all the best the France! Viva la guerre! oh ya no doubt..thanks man i seen u all on the top 10 line a few times there in the final hours of WD..how u guys end up? u all have really did some good work in CS bc u all come out the top 50 into the top 25 for only 1 war and are now a top 10 contender..congrats and gl in france as well

ptong
09-04-2013, 08:17 AM
oh ya no doubt..thanks man i seen u all on the top 10 line a few times there in the final hours of WD..how u guys end up? u all have really did some good work in CS bc u all come out the top 50 into the top 25 for only 1 war and are now a top 10 contender..congrats and gl in france as well

a black eye courtesy of ST6? and very bruised finger tips bro! LOL

Mcdoc
09-05-2013, 05:18 AM

drama

Hey - I know that guy - he was always upgrading his money buildings but never donated to our faction. We booted him out of VFF Alpha after Greenland - LoL

We still joke about him in our chat rooms!

droffatsto50
09-05-2013, 06:14 AM
I always check peoples comment section as soon as they have joined :) Managed to get two kicked straight from that :) Great list though! laughed at a good few from here.

Speed ump
09-05-2013, 03:39 PM
Great idea. I'll be happy for SUP to help with this

vball
09-05-2013, 04:07 PM
This is probably the best thread of the week.

I actually know some of these guys. One is kind enough to make donations when I see them.

McDoc, its ok he has made donations through me, so he is good. :-)

RossS
09-05-2013, 08:38 PM
bump to the top

Rotti
09-06-2013, 07:37 AM
Funniest story I've heard about the 14yr old kid. I think he may have crossed my path also

gero
09-06-2013, 07:49 AM
Hey - I know that guy - he was always upgrading his money buildings but never donated to our faction. We booted him out of VFF Alpha after Greenland - LoL

Still the running joke in our forums and chats. McDoc do you accept "E" dollars?

jchow69
09-06-2013, 03:04 PM

Hey, I'm a 14 year-old, but not in VFF Alpha? I don't remember ever being in VFF Alpha, lol.

MariaHutton
09-06-2013, 09:48 PM
My goodness there are too many like that... leeches of everyones hard work.

One fellow was always asking [whos the target, who gives the most points] even though we post targets infront of him, its been many wars since we kicked that "special" fellow but the gag still remains when someone posts a quote of his.