PDA

View Full Version : ousider view of VFF from the inside

13Stalker
09-02-2013, 03:54 PM
Hey everyone... Just thought I would report on my adventure with VFF this weekend.

Opportunity - I entered a random drawing to win a ride with VFF in India and I won! There was no WD point requirement or stat requirement. Just show up and go along for the ride. Could have been a freeloader! (Just not how I roll)

Me - My stats allowed me to find at least a target or 2 against most of the rivals. I think only 2 shut me out. Did wall banging and CC with regen hits against them. You can guess who I had trouble with. No need to say. Did not have any gold this time but managed almost 50k points.

This group - This is a great group to run with. They were organized, efficient, they had each others backs and at the same time held each other accountable. This is what I expected from a top team and I was not disappointed. Not only is this an efficient professional group, but they were fun and very cool to me. I figured for several reasons I would not be included in the "chat" but that was not the case. They treated me as one of the team and not some freeloader that was collecting prizes at their expense.

I had a great time and I want to publicly thank Thief, and the rest of the VFF for allowing me this opportunity. It was a blast and VFF is a top notch group

- update - should have put this in originally... I am typically an optimistic person, but I am also an honest person and if I thought these guys were a pack of losers I would have said so. They were stand up and classy. Would have been real easy for them to put a bunch of pressure on me to spend money I don't have right now during some hotly contested battles, but they never did. Just thanked me for helping... That is another reason to respect these guys! Loved my first gig as a COMBAT REPORTER!

AlexFoo
09-02-2013, 04:05 PM
Thief and guys are a good crew. :) Glad you had a good time.

bxhx
09-02-2013, 04:06 PM
Congrats bud! They seem like a stand-up group of guys. Thanks Thief!

General Soviet
09-02-2013, 04:14 PM
Congratulations! The fact that you helped earn VFF points, even if the targets were more challenging than normal, definitely means you deserved those prizes.

Ghost-12
09-02-2013, 04:22 PM
13Stalker very nice of you ta share this with us buddy.
Im sure you had a blast with those guys!
Glad you got the opportunity. VFF one of my favorite top faction with guys like
Thief on it.

D1E Luke
09-02-2013, 04:29 PM
Now that I think of it I'm glad it wasn't me. I would've got destroyed since I have 165k attack and 215k defense. I can imagine what the stats of everyone up there is. Anyway, glad you had fun and did really good!

Pappy-HCT
09-02-2013, 04:37 PM
This is good stuff...keeps me playing even after missing the prize we were aiming for. Thief and VFF you are a classy group. Props. 13Stalker... you handled a "gift" as well as I hoped you would. Keep it up!

Dealer204
09-02-2013, 04:42 PM
U deff did good for free bro, thanks for the contribution..

Jetwit
09-02-2013, 04:47 PM
sounds like a great time. and wicked cool of them to let someone come in and see how a war is supposed to be fought and won!

Snipey
09-02-2013, 04:58 PM
Much respect for VFF

Zulfiqaar
09-02-2013, 05:31 PM
Congratulations, wishing i win the lottery next month :)

Fl@sh
09-02-2013, 05:31 PM
I would expect the same from most of the top factions, despite what gets said around these parts. Congrats on the experience.

Mcdoc
09-02-2013, 08:44 PM
I would expect the same from most of the top factions, despite what gets said around these parts. Congrats on the experience.I agree with you Flash - you don't make Top 10 / Top 25 / Top 50 or even Top 100 by accident. There has to be a coordinated effort and some degree of skill to step above the pack. Not so say there aren't some great teams all the way down to Top 4000 - but getting to the top and staying at the Top is a challenge every war :)

Killlroy
09-02-2013, 08:55 PM
Bump.

And VFF alpha II are recruiting...

marklinalexanderho
09-02-2013, 08:58 PM
gd job VFF! congratz =))

Wingman GRI
09-03-2013, 01:03 AM
Nice story - which faction will you report from next time? Would be cool when you could continue the adventure as MW reporter lol

xxinterfector
09-03-2013, 06:44 AM
Nice story - which faction will you report from next time? Would be cool when you could continue the adventure as MW reporter lol

I know, right.
This seems so .. .. plastic

Vegaman
09-03-2013, 07:46 AM
Well done Thief and Co.. I know how rewarding it is not just to receive but also as the "giver".. 2 wars ago I went to an unranked faction and we got into the top 1500.

You are a great MW guy and a proffessional team. "Hats Off"..

MAJ Nacin
09-03-2013, 09:38 AM
Stalker, it was great having you on board! VFF is a great group of guys. It was also my first time fighting with them (transferred from VFF-A) and I feel the same you you do.

13Stalker
09-03-2013, 11:23 AM
I know, right.
This seems so .. .. plastic

Not sure what you mean by plastic. Just being honest. I refuse to give away anything strategic as that would be pretty unfair considering they let me run with them. I did give thought to detailing a blow by blow acct of a couple of the battles. Didn't ask permission so I didn't do it.

phrosty
09-03-2013, 12:01 PM
Was there really any doubts about this group? BAF have always held VFF in high standards and would be surprised if anything else was "reported" good luck VFF may our swords never cross