30% building payout
-30% upgrade time

Add some more if youd like.

Gingeasian
09-02-2013, 01:53 PM
Almost all of the "new" modifiers you suggested already are in the game

Legen...dary
09-02-2013, 01:53 PM
...or remove some. That 25% health regen is a horrible idea unless you know a way to make GREE make it un-hackable.

P.Squiddy
09-02-2013, 01:55 PM
C'mon... the 25% health regen is a terrible idea... I am a fully clean player but that would be very tempting to lots and easy to hack...

Guisseppe17
09-02-2013, 01:59 PM
Hell, anything besides +1%, +3%, +5% _____ attack/defense or +__ respect per fight/rob would be nice. Some variety is great, and just constantly getting respect mods (the most useless thing ever) and gun/car/melee/explosive/armor stat mods is getting a little boring. Not that I'm complaining about getting stat modifiers, lemme make that clear. I would just prefer some more interesting ones, like energy/stamina modifiers, bank interest removers, and health regens.

Mil Mascaras
09-02-2013, 02:08 PM
All pretty good mods you are suggesting, regardless whether they were all handed out or not. With gree now filling the 18 day gaps between wars with LTQ and syndicate LTQ events, they really need to offer some energy regen mods, regardless of hackers, since hackers can regen quickly with or without mods.

I'd love to get a second shot at the free banking mod.

Building output increase, and building upgrade faster and building upgrade cost decrease are 3 great mods too if you are higher level player and have the best buildings already around level 6 or 7 and some upgrades take 120 hours or more at this point and cost $300 million and into the billions.

And these shouldn't be prizes for top 10 finishes in the wars. Those ten slots are basically dominated by same 15 or so syndicates, so it wouldn't really be available to all to go after.

sister morphine
09-02-2013, 02:13 PM
C'mon... the 25% health regen is a terrible idea... I am a fully clean player but that would be very tempting to lots and easy to hack...
Don't agree. I love my health bonuses in MW and KA. Can get far more free hits on the boss events than here

bald zeemer
09-02-2013, 02:22 PM
New Modifiers

15% more from robs - +50% from robs
-30% building cost -30%, -25%, -20%, -10%
-15% energy cost on jobs
25% faster health regeneration
+3 energy per minute +2, +1
-30% recharge time on stamina
+1 stamina every 3 minutes
-25% building time -25%, -20%, -10%
-5% collection time

Return of old Modifiers

+1 building upgrade
Free banking
30% building payout
-30% upgrade time

Bolded figures are existing mods of the same type.
Your 2 stamina mods are more or less identical.
-5% building payout time would be more hassle than its worth. Health regen issues have already been discussed.

I do like the stamina mod idea, and frankly I'm surprised it isn't out yet.

Curtis Snow
09-02-2013, 02:37 PM
Bolded figures are existing mods of the same type.
Your 2 stamina mods are more or less identical.
-5% building payout time would be more hassle than its worth. Health regen issues have already been discussed.

I do like the stamina mod idea, and frankly I'm surprised it isn't out yet.

That 50% more from robs is that 50% of the initial 25%? For example a lvl 2 nc pays out 144k a hit this would add an extra 77k to that. Or does it 50% to the buildings pay out meaning you can hit a building for 75% of its payout.

jkppkj
09-02-2013, 02:55 PM
New Modifiers

15% more from robs
-30% building cost
-15% energy cost on jobs
+3 energy per minute
-25% building time
-5% collection time

Return of old Modifiers

+1 building upgrade
Free banking
30% building payout
-30% upgrade time

Add useful respect items or buildings to the store

Scout / Spy unit that allows you to accurately see opponents stats (Defense, Cash on Hand) from the Rivals window so you don't have to bounce in and out of neighborhoods. <-- This is asking way too much from their programmers and I'm sure would be buggy as all hell, but nonetheless.

bald zeemer
09-02-2013, 03:12 PM
That 50% more from robs is that 50% of the initial 25%? For example a lvl 2 nc pays out 144k a hit this would add an extra 77k to that. Or does it 50% to the buildings pay out meaning you can hit a building for 75% of its payout.
50% more on what you would normally rob.

P.Squiddy
09-02-2013, 03:33 PM
Don't agree. I love my health bonuses in MW and KA. Can get far more free hits on the boss events than here

Yeah sure, then some top 10000 team gets a hack and beats everyone! Yay!

Guisseppe17
09-02-2013, 06:40 PM
Dude, you can't say we can't have something because you're afraid someone will hack it. News flash; anyone can simply hack gold to buy infinite health refills. The regen modifier isn't a big deal for hackers, but it certainly is for those of us who play legitimately.

wrestler84
09-02-2013, 07:39 PM
Build multiple buildings at once would be cool

BigMoney
09-02-2013, 07:50 PM
Dude, you can't say we can't have something because you're afraid someone will hack it. News flash; anyone can simply hack gold to buy infinite health refills. The regen modifier isn't a big deal for hackers, but it certainly is for those of us who play legitimately.

MW already had a big scandal where a lot of players in top syndicates had something like a "-99% health regen time." I believe this is significantly easier to hack than gold. I'd much prefer the mechanism for health mods not even exist in CC, to be honest.

OneHoop
09-02-2013, 08:36 PM
+500% Defensive Building (is 500% enough to make them relevant?)
-10% XP

:)

M@

Chica
09-02-2013, 08:43 PM
I'd just be happy for a use of respect points.

bald zeemer
09-02-2013, 08:49 PM
Maybe a LTB purchasable with RP?

It'd turn general play into a PvP frenzy, give those of us sitting on worthless RP something to do and wouldn't open up massive stat gains for RP hackers.

At the moment I have literally no use for this:
http://i1303.photobucket.com/albums/ag150/Balthazar9/BF15098E-8AAD-4A2E-AC52-D54753C6F3F7-8792-000005B3FD302688_zps673b6922.jpg

Chica
09-02-2013, 08:54 PM
I was thinking LTB as well, put it along side of a PvP event, give people more of a reason to taptaptap also gives some use to RP bonuses.

DoubleR7
09-02-2013, 08:58 PM

It'd turn general play into a PvP frenzy, give those of us sitting on worthless RP something to do and wouldn't open up massive stat gains for RP hackers.

^^ hope this is in the works.

Stooboot
09-02-2013, 09:05 PM

Yea well the guy that started 2 weeks ago can prob get 4x as many hits as u and were talking about the battle

not true even if u hack every health regen item they put out the top teams will have them all also so gold will always be the winner.

I say this every time someone brings up health regen it should a syndicate bonus like mw because 25 mins is ridiculous but never given out individually

bald zeemer
09-02-2013, 09:31 PM
Yea well the guy that started 2 weeks ago can prob get 4x as many hits as u and were talking about the battle

not true even if u hack every health regen item they put out the top teams will have them all also so gold will always be the winner.

I say this every time someone brings up health regen it should a syndicate bonus like mw because 25 mins is ridiculous but never given out individually

In MW they weren't hacking the items, they were hacking the mod. The anti-regen position isn't based on an amorphous fear, it's based on what has been occurring in MW. And unless it can be shown that the problems in MW are sorted it's crazy to import the basis of those problems here.

BigMoney
09-02-2013, 09:43 PM

At the moment I have literally no use for this:
http://i1303.photobucket.com/albums/ag150/Balthazar9/BF15098E-8AAD-4A2E-AC52-D54753C6F3F7-8792-000005B3FD302688_zps673b6922.jpg

I like this idea, especially since it'd still be easy to account for RP hacking (e.g. someone with 10k fights isn't going to have that kind of LTB at level 10 if it takes millions of RP to do so, etc). I wonder how upgrade cost mods would factor into it. I bet this would be difficult for GREE to implement, though.

Chica
09-02-2013, 09:45 PM
That's a lot of rp. I probably have like 200k, spent a decent amount on explosives over the ages.

bald zeemer
09-02-2013, 09:50 PM
I like this idea, especially since it'd still be easy to account for RP hacking (e.g. someone with 10k fights isn't going to have that kind of LTB at level 10 if it takes millions of RP to do so, etc). I wonder how upgrade cost mods would factor into it. I bet this would be difficult for GREE to implement, though.

I was thinking along the lines of gold buildings - RP to purchase, cash to upgrade.

BigMoney
09-02-2013, 10:35 PM
I was thinking along the lines of gold buildings - RP to purchase, cash to upgrade.

Oh, right. Well in that case I hope they are prohibitively expensive to buy, because I am also sitting on a large (but still a bit small than yours) mound of RP that I've saved for ages.

Chica
09-02-2013, 10:41 PM
50k for smaller weaker ones (toy box) 75-100k for stronger I would think is on reasonable side (Maybe to expensive for most so maybe half those numbers) but most people would exhaust their RP fairly fast. Except for those you have millions of course.

PawnXIIX
09-02-2013, 10:43 PM
I'm not too crazy about the 5% reduction in building output time - that'd just end up with 5.7 hour nightclubs and laundromats that complete in 4:45...

sister morphine
09-03-2013, 02:44 AM
I'm not too crazy about the 5% reduction in building output time - that'd just end up with 5.7 hour nightclubs and laundromats that complete in 4:45...
Agree with this. The last two LTBs have had weird enough cycles as it is without introducing more

BigMoney
09-03-2013, 03:48 AM

Agree with this. The last two LTBs have had weird enough cycles as it is without introducing more

Oh, pishposh. We all know having weird fractional collection times would make the game "fresher" and "more exciting" as the OP intends.

sister morphine
09-03-2013, 04:02 AM
Oh, pishposh. We all know having weird fractional collection times would make the game "fresher" and "more exciting" as the OP intends.
Why not just have buildings pay out at seemingly random times then...... oh wait, they already did that ;)

bald zeemer
09-03-2013, 04:12 AM
Going way back to the original post, there was one I was thinking of during last PvP: +20 slots to newsfeed.

I'd love to see it on a t25, see how many people go for it.

hexie
09-03-2013, 04:34 AM
Build multiple buildings at once would be cool
Well, some already can but how about giving the proles the ability to at least build/upgrade one money and one defense building at a time? It's unlikely to unbalance anything seeing as defense buildings are meaningless at higher levels.

+500% Defensive Building (is 500% enough to make them relevant?)
-10% XP
The defense building upgrade is a good idea. The 16K/A Street Vengeance just made someone's 92 lv10 Sniper's Dens irrelevant as robbery protection.

I'm not so sure about the XP gimp. Sure I can't think of many games like CC where XP is so hated and best avoided but it does eventually move [most] people on from becoming level 50 700K man-fortresses.
If they call it something overtly politically incorrect I will change my opinion though.

Yes. Though I would want a (partial) refund for all the damn Doomsday Frags.

bank interest removers
I assume you mean bank deposit fee removal. That's novel and good mod for low-medium income earners. I don't think it would really imbalance anything. A syndicate cash interest generator would be nice too. Maybe it could be purchased with RP jointly by members

bald zeemer
09-03-2013, 04:46 AM
Well, some already can but how about giving the proles the ability to at least build/upgrade one money and one defense building at a time? It's unlikely to unbalance anything seeing as defense buildings are meaningless at higher levels.

Gree allowing people to upgrade a defense and money building at the same time would just be trolling all the new players, making them think that upgrading a defense building was a good idea.

The defense building upgrade is a good idea. The 16K/A Street Vengeance just made someone's 92 lv10 Sniper's Dens irrelevant as robbery protection.

No, game mechanics made them irrelevant.

That's novel and good mod for low-medium income earners.
Good? Yes-ish. Novel? No. It already exists. On multiple items. In both a 0% fee and 5% fee version.

hexie
09-03-2013, 05:42 AM
Gree allowing people to upgrade a defense and money building at the same time would just be trolling all the new players, making them think that upgrading a defense building was a good idea.

Somewhat true, so it would need to go hand in hand with making defense buildings relevant again further into the game. I don't believe they are useless from the get-go. Yeah, there are very low level semi-campers in, for instance, their friend's top syndicates or who drop a few vaults a day on item sets or who win big items on scratchers. It's not the norm though and the majority are not going to be protected from these outliers regardless.

No, game mechanics made them irrelevant.

Indeed. That was an extreme example of it - one fairly easily obtainable super item, well for a syndicate with a full roster of average players, in the BIG STATS era of nowadays. If you like, 8 very easily acquired 2K Att or similar would be the same deal.

Good? Yes-ish. Novel? No. It already exists. On multiple items. In both a 0% fee and 5% fee version.

I hadn't seen one that I recalled. Were they reasonably obtainable by low-mid level players, eg new players and not as upper echelon syndicate prizes or top 250 case gold-sink event prizes etc?

sister morphine
09-03-2013, 05:51 AM
There was a free banking modifier weapon way back in a collect 10 event - the Emerald Burner I think it's called?

I don't know what the 5% version was.

Agree it would be a nice idea if that opportunity was thrown up in the air again. And with similar ground rules, not something that's going to require a large outlay to get anywhere by default.

bald zeemer
09-03-2013, 06:21 AM
Indeed. That was an extreme example of it - one fairly easily obtainable super item, well for a syndicate with a full roster of average players, in the BIG STATS era of nowadays. If you like, 8 very easily acquired 2K Att or similar would be the same deal.

You're still massively overstating the benefits of defense buildings. It's more along the lines of 1 boss events items worth of rare drops.

I hadn't seen one that I recalled. Were they reasonably obtainable by low-mid level players, eg new players and not as upper echelon syndicate prizes or top 250 case gold-sink event prizes etc?
Open 10 for 1, and a leaderboard event with the free banking as t25 and 5% as t250 (or something- I think the format was a bit different back then. It might have even been a leaderboard for something other than a case event).

I am strongly opposed to making free banking easily available (ie, in the new, easy-for-everyone open-10s). All that does is remove something from the game. If you really care about the cash you lose to attacks, then go find other non-bankers to attack, and earn back the cash, with interest. If you don't want to do this because you're camping, so be it. Deal with it. The game should not be designed for campers' benefit. Surely the recent (and soon-to-come) enormously powerful weapons which are very easily obtainable by campers are more than enough.

Curtis Snow
09-05-2013, 03:19 AM
what do you guys think about having a +5% bank interest modifier, making it more appealing for those players with high stats to bank there money?

bald zeemer
09-05-2013, 03:22 AM
5% per what period?

If it's anything under a year, then that would immediately make hood development redundant.

And again, why would you want to encourage banking?

SOGO
09-05-2013, 06:22 AM
There was a free banking modifier weapon way back in a collect 10 event - the Emerald Burner I think it's called?

I don't know what the 5% version was.
The 0% on banking item was I believe the 2nd ever case event?

The 50% off (i.e. 5% charge) banking item is called the Grapnel Gun, it was during the dark days for Android users when iOS had Boss Events and they had to settle for case events instead.

Curtis Snow
09-05-2013, 09:10 AM
5% per what period?

If it's anything under a year, then that would immediately make hood development redundant.

And again, why would you want to encourage banking?

because the max you can get off someone is 30k a hit, which is not worth my stamina.

BigMoney
09-05-2013, 09:53 AM
because the max you can get off someone is 30k a hit, which is not worth my stamina.

I'm guessing you mean it's not worth the XP. I highly doubt you have an abundance of rob targets that pay over $30k per hit at level 95 such that you can't stand to spare a stamina bullet for an attack that would yield $30k.

Either way, that was a completely illogical reply to bald zeemer's post. You want to encourage banking because you don't get enough money from attacking others? What?

Nibelung Valesti
09-05-2013, 09:26 PM
I'm guessing you mean it's not worth the XP. I highly doubt you have an abundance of rob targets that pay over $30k per hit at level 95 such that you can't stand to spare a stamina bullet for an attack that would yield $30k.

Its really hard to find good robs at lower level. I'm lucky if i can rob $2M in one building. I still bank my cash because im still not confident with my stats. I kinda lost with that $30K max per attack reason for banking:confused:.

v3hoodgohard
09-05-2013, 11:53 PM
New Modifiers

15% more from robs
-30% building cost
-15% energy cost on jobs
+3 energy per minute
-25% building time
-5% collection time

Return of old Modifiers

+1 building upgrade
Free banking
30% building payout
-30% upgrade time

i could win some of this stuff if the people in my syndicate werent so damn lazy.

sister morphine
09-06-2013, 01:45 AM
i could win some of this stuff if the people in my syndicate werent so damn lazy.
Time to get out your book of other syns and make those calls! ;)

Ultrock
09-06-2013, 02:07 AM
+100% less cheaters!

bald zeemer
09-06-2013, 02:09 AM
Watch those double negatives.

;)

CCKallDAY
09-06-2013, 03:58 AM
New Modifiers

-5% collection time

How would that be a good idea?

CCKallDAY
09-06-2013, 03:59 AM
if it's not worth your stamina, then don't attack!!

rohan007
09-08-2013, 11:34 PM
+1 skill point on level up?

BigMoney
09-08-2013, 11:44 PM
+1 skill point on level up?

Not very useful if you're already high level. They have had items already with static "+100 attack skill points" though.

rohan007
09-09-2013, 12:07 AM
Much useful for low level players. I'll start a new account if they add this modifier and put everything on attack. And one more account with all skills on energy just for the sltq's. Haha. It will take time though. But helpful too.

BigMoney
09-09-2013, 12:12 AM
Much useful for low level players. I'll start a new account if they add this modifier and put everything on attack. And one more account with all skills on energy just for the sltq's. Haha. It will take time though. But helpful too.

+250 skill points would be a huge mod for an item. Would be a huge waste to spend them on attack or defense points.

bald zeemer
09-09-2013, 12:48 AM
You might as well get +50 per level for all the good attack skill points would do you.

bdub
09-09-2013, 12:55 AM
ahhh...the opinions of the master peanut of the peanut gallery...so enlightening

Triga Treat
09-09-2013, 12:56 AM
I'd love to see a +1 building modifier as a TOP 25 battle prize.
Positions 15-25 would be a bloodbath.

-Triga

New Modifiers

15% more from robs
-30% building cost
-15% energy cost on jobs
+3 energy per minute
-25% building time
-5% collection time

Return of old Modifiers

+1 building upgrade
Free banking
30% building payout
-30% upgrade time

bdub
09-09-2013, 12:58 AM
i personally would like to see another no fee for banking mod and a another double upgrade mod