PDA

View Full Version : We tried, congrats to sup

Ferr
09-02-2013, 08:53 AM
Congrats to sup 1, in the final match between the two of us sup showed to still bebthe stronger of the two. Congrats and, of course, your days are numbered ;)

Yours,
Ferr

Black Mamba
09-02-2013, 09:10 AM
Congrats to sup 1, in the final match between the two of us sup showed to still bebthe stronger of the two. Congrats and, of course, your days are numbered ;)

Yours,
Ferr

Cool story bro, you should tell it again!

Yours,

Captain Obvious

ptong
09-02-2013, 09:32 AM
Hahahahaha ... we ran into you 2 a couple of times or more and our WDP nearly went into reverse gear! LOL .... congrats guys!

Evil Mastermind
09-02-2013, 09:39 AM
Congrats and, of course, your days are numbered ;)

Yours,
Ferr

How many more days? ;D

MojoJojo
09-02-2013, 09:48 AM
Thank you Ferr. You guys did a great job too. Finally a war where there is a little more strategy.
Let's keep this thread positive.
f^_^;

D1E Luke
09-02-2013, 09:51 AM
I don't think you gave it your all though. You got 3rd place. Lol

MiniGun
09-02-2013, 11:49 AM
Well said ferr.

"Let others pride themselves about how many pages they have written; I'd rather boast about the ones I've read.”
― Jorge Luis Borges

Speed ump
09-02-2013, 11:56 AM
Thanks ferr. That battle was fun. It gave us the last one we needed to complete the last goal also, so was double sweet.

keeskiller
09-02-2013, 12:06 PM
really? Congratz speed.. nicely done, and as usual #1. but be careful next time SUP2 will be closer to you guys haha :P

Well done Ferr, how many was the #4?? And who was it? GSF? or VVF? or DOGS? or sup 3 ofcourse?

AlexFoo
09-02-2013, 12:20 PM
DoW were 4th. it was a pretty big number, but not as big as Ferr (and obviously SUP's)

WD was actually fun this weekend.

Big Baby Jesus
09-02-2013, 12:33 PM
At least you beat SUP 3-48
Keep your chin up Ferry

Sugarymama
09-02-2013, 12:55 PM
Ferr! I see you are still gunning for that top spot. I have to give it to you...you're definitely persistent if nothing else. Just know I'm always rooting for you. One of these battles you'll win. Congrats to you!

camper killer
09-02-2013, 01:57 PM
While my 2 SUP factions (SUPX and Outlaws) never met Ferr this time (my first time never fighting the Emperors it feels wierd saying that). I welcome the challange of my Pirates in training against your Penguins in training anyday. Without a rivalry we will never have the teams we Have now. I know my Pirates in trainging did the best they could, top 50 placement with no really big accounts in it. Next time good sir if we meet or my trainees meet you I hope for a tough shoot out.

Vballmadam
09-02-2013, 02:03 PM
While my 2 SUP factions (SUPX and Outlaws) never met Ferr this time (my first time never fighting the Emperors it feels wierd saying that). I welcome the challange of my Pirates in training against your Penguins in training anyday. Without a rivalry we will never have the teams we Have now. I know my Pirates in trainging did the best they could, top 50 placement with no really big accounts in it. Next time good sir if we meet or my trainees meet you I hope for a tough shoot out.

And only 20 of us if I remember correctly!
I'm level 33 now too!

Vballmadam
09-02-2013, 02:07 PM

Yours,
Ferr

Ferr it is always a pleasure to meet your team in and out of war! You have some great people who I call friends on your team! Don't know how Gree paired us in that last epic battle.....hopefully we didn't stop you from getting the top awards.

Ferr
09-02-2013, 02:46 PM
Ferr! I see you are still gunning for that top spot. I have to give it to you...you're definitely persistent if nothing else. Just know I'm always rooting for you. One of these battles you'll win. Congrats to you!

Sugar, that is a long time ago. I never saw you in the library anymore ;)

Ferr
09-02-2013, 02:48 PM
Ferr it is always a pleasure to meet your team in and out of war! You have some great people who I call friends on your team! Don't know how Gree paired us in that last epic battle.....hopefully we didn't stop you from getting the top awards.

Ty Vball. The pairing was deliberate choice we made. It was all or nothing, we felt we had to try it.

Superdude
09-02-2013, 02:49 PM
How many more days? ;D
Thousands most likely haha. However well said ferr u sure have a great team

quagmir
09-02-2013, 02:52 PM
Cool story bro, you should tell it again!

Yours,

Captain Obvious

He will and more then anyone should. This is like N Korea claiming to be the best over and over again.

Nav10
09-02-2013, 05:03 PM
Well said ferr

thunder
09-02-2013, 06:43 PM
Ty Vball. The pairing was deliberate choice we made. It was all or nothing, we felt we had to try it.. So who is your spy?

Chuck Nuts
09-02-2013, 07:14 PM
Its not very hard to watch the leaderboard and see when any of the top 3 teams start or stop moving. 30-45 minute wait times for pairing give a big window of opportunity.

. So who is your spy?

Sal T Iguana
09-02-2013, 07:32 PM
Go gettem MINIGUN ︻デ═一 - - - - -

Well said ferr.

"Let others pride themselves about how many pages they have written; I'd rather boast about the ones I've read.”
― Jorge Luis Borges

chozzer
09-02-2013, 07:52 PM
Its not very hard to watch the leaderboard and see when any of the top 3 teams start or stop moving. 30-45 minute wait times for pairing give a big window of opportunity.

We knew that was exactly what the Emperors were up to - and no not hard to spot. We were prepared but also delighted to get that final match.

All credit to Ferr for giving it your best shot - that battle was some amazing points scored by both teams .

ac_ric
09-04-2013, 01:35 AM
Ferr..does this mean summer is finally over?