PDA

View Full Version : Syndicate ltq

Dan34
09-02-2013, 04:33 AM
We r currently on 20/20 and looking for some help to make sure we finish the ltq.
If Intrested please pm me.

Thanks

Ben Weston
09-02-2013, 04:39 AM
how close are you? my syndicate is currently 16/20 with little chance of completing. i'm interested in swapping to get the prize and going back.

VikesUK
09-02-2013, 04:48 AM
how close are you? my syndicate is currently 16/20 with little chance of completing. i'm interested in swapping to get the prize and going back.

If you were one of my synds and used that despicable tactic, you'd find the door locked and bolted when you tried to return.

1st loyalties and all that when others in your own synd has not completed and others are still working.

Ben Weston
09-02-2013, 04:52 AM
so as syn leader if you knew your team couldn't finish but some of your members were willing to go grab some great prizes and come right back to make the team stronger you'd not let them in? great plan there pal.

VikesUK
09-02-2013, 04:57 AM
so as syn leader if you knew your team couldn't finish but some of your members were willing to go grab some great prizes and come right back to make the team stronger you'd not let them in? great plan there pal.

So you've instructed everyone to stop now I presume instead of wasting XP? If I were a synd leader I'd be seeking help for my synd (as many others are doing) not jumping around for personal gain. 1 person getting the top prize is nowhere near as good as getting your own synd thru level 16 where the overall synd gain will be 40-60 times the Level 16 prize. Hope they lock you out and put 2 fingers up.

Ben Weston
09-02-2013, 05:02 AM
i'm not the leader, i'm also doing everything I can to help the syn i'm in(been in since day 1), I score the highest IP every war and pvp, i'm dl and currently have scored over 3 times that of the guy in 2nd in this current event. why don't you ride that high horse off into the distance chum(p).

VikesUK
09-02-2013, 05:09 AM
The first priority of any good synd member is the greater good. Who cares about you wee scoring record you seem desperate to tell. Hope you ride your horse off elsewhere and fall off.

Mack The Knife
09-02-2013, 07:58 AM
The first priority of any good synd member is the greater good. Who cares about you wee scoring record you seem desperate to tell. Hope you ride your horse off elsewhere and fall off.

haha, The game is called Crime City and you're putting a premium on "honor among thieves"

The flaw in your argument is assuming that everyone in a syndicate has the same level of commitment and desire for attaining the same goals. That's not the case with any large body of people ever. so if a single individual realizing the limits of his situation wishes to find a harmless way to achieve a personal goal you find something morally wrong with that? don't be a simp.

VikesUK
09-02-2013, 09:05 AM
haha, The game is called Crime City and you're putting a premium on "honor among thieves"

The flaw in your argument is assuming that everyone in a syndicate has the same level of commitment and desire for attaining the same goals. That's not the case with any large body of people ever. so if a single individual realizing the limits of his situation wishes to find a harmless way to achieve a personal goal you find something morally wrong with that? don't be a simp.

simp? I love the pleading masses and the twonks like Ben who are eyeing a prize. He will happily tell us he is the best x3 in a syndicate only on 16..............fukkk sake man, go find a better syndicate instead of shafting the one you've got if so superior.

I could assure you that any asswipe like Ben is not welcomed where I am - that includes 1 20/20 from yesterday and one still working hard to 15

P.Squiddy
09-02-2013, 09:11 AM
The drama! I love it!

VikesUK
09-02-2013, 09:18 AM
The drama! I love it!

I know - even within apparently sound lowly syndicates there are now tensions. The dedicated PA/waller/campers eyed-up, etc

Twonks like Ben eyeing a prize - better than a soap opera

P.Squiddy
09-02-2013, 09:20 AM
I know - even within apparently sound lowly syndicates there are now tensions. The dedicated PA/waller/campers eyed-up, etc

Twonks like Ben eyeing a prize - better than a soap opera

Everyone should just shut up, and do their own damn work.. stay loyal to your team, and stop crying cause you're in an incapable team! :)

VikesUK
09-02-2013, 09:23 AM
Everyone should just shut up, and do their own damn work.. stay loyal to your team, and stop crying cause you're in an incapable team! :)

Well said. Let us all hold a candle to Ben too who will cry if he doesn't get the gun!

younguns44
09-02-2013, 09:25 AM
almost done with 19 anybody wanna help finish it up with us?

P.Squiddy
09-02-2013, 10:00 AM
almost done with 19 anybody wanna help finish it up with us?

Why don't you use your teammates to try to finish it and not beg for other people to do it for you :)

SOGO
09-02-2013, 10:07 AM
i'm not the leader, i'm also doing everything I can to help the syn i'm in(been in since day 1), I score the highest IP every war and pvp, i'm dl and currently have scored over 3 times that of the guy in 2nd in this current event. why don't you ride that high horse off into the distance chum(p).
This is only the first ever SLTQ, with more to follow and no doubt higher energy requirements down the road. If your current syndicate is not intending to finish this one, I doubt they will finish future SLTQs as well. You gonna be doing this syndicate hopping every time an SLTQ comes around then?

Seriously, switch to another syndicate, and don't look back. You're better off with another syndicate, and your current syndicate is better off without you.

furq
09-02-2013, 10:14 AM
ATX crew now recruiting , top 400 syn 861568206. We are on level 17 of the syn ltq join now to help finish it

P.Squiddy
09-02-2013, 10:16 AM
ATX crew now recruiting , top 400 syn 861568206. We are on level 17 of the syn ltq join now to help finish it

Learn how to read, and head on over to the recruitment section! :)

Mack The Knife
09-02-2013, 10:42 AM
I think you're using flawed logic VilesUK.
Ben wanted a weapon that would have enhanced his stats and by proxy the stats of his syndicate. This would make them stronger as a group. If pride and a misplaced sense of idealism towards loyalty is what you're advocating then what could I really say to change your mind? to each their own.

IF I can stay on my soapbox for a moment:

What I think is going to be interesting now is the polarizing effect SLTQ's will have on syndicates If they continue with great top prizes like this one.

Prior to this SLTQ a syndicate might be a top 100 and they'd shoot for top 75..incremental improvements.
Now I think we'll see two types of syndicates become the norm. Those who finish SLTQs and those who don't. Again provided the prizes continue to be of merit.

Those that do finish will have a more dedicated goal oriented and strategically minded core who most likely are also gold spenders to some degree than those who don't. They'll also probably be less likely to allow people who aren't contributing equally to remain in the group. SLTQs will probably create an entire social restructuring of syndicates for the top teams who could also use a bit of fat trimming.

Consequently the new elite will probably rise in battles standings easier and faster than those who don't finish.

Im all for it.

Stooboot
09-02-2013, 10:51 AM
^^^ Whoa... but hes right (im not using that quot its 2 long)

Y wouldnt u want a player to get a prize like that and come back and be stronger that makes no sense at all? Personally I think this event is better than 2 or three battles depending on where u place and any one not finishing it is going to be left in the dust. To be honest tho if your syndicate cant finish it I wouldnt come back

Helin0x
09-02-2013, 01:41 PM
597 932 376 our syndi. 19/20 need help if anyone is interested

Static
09-03-2013, 08:43 PM
Pm me if your interested. We need some more kills, don't need the guns. If your willing to make a few kills, message me. I'll get back to you fast. Better yet. Add me in game I'll message you or get me when i add you.
lets all get another 25% to gun attack

Forabuzz
09-09-2013, 06:43 AM
;oduha;hrganr;fkduy