PDA

View Full Version : MTs Puppets #3 bound next war (I hope)

Hit em up
09-02-2013, 04:21 AM
I have decided to go rogue and start my own syn.
If MT can make top 3 by commanding a slave army of puppets then so can I.

Become an MT puppet today!

Invite code: 966037620

I am after 100k ip min. I may or may not score, depends on How many people I can get to score ip instead of me. I am hoping to get ip over 1000 per hit (fingers crossed).

I prefer to troll the forums, and steal syndicates instead.

Get ready to be manipulated. Become a member of MTs Puppets today!!!!

Captain Torgue
09-02-2013, 04:27 AM
Seriously? How low can Silent Assassins sink that they have to start trolling the recruitment forums?

On the bright side the fact that you made this post obviously means we are getting under your skin :)

Hit em up
09-02-2013, 04:33 AM
Seriously? How low can Silent Assassins sink that they have to start trolling the recruitment forums?

On the bright side the fact that you made this post obviously means we are getting under your skin :)

Sorry I won't be accepting people with weak stats or too many losses or poor iph or ugly hoods

I'm trying to get top 3 not top 1000

Hit em up
09-02-2013, 04:55 AM
Only serious applicants apply. No trolls please.

P.s I am hoping to build a team that can score average 1200k ip per hit.

We can take on fc and sas. Join the newest big playas in cc

Become a MT Puppet, you know you want too

Captain Torgue
09-02-2013, 05:10 AM
If I join SAS will Vlad teach me how to hack into players accounts and spend all their in game cash and gold?

Ragmondino
09-02-2013, 05:11 AM
I have decided to go rogue and start my own syn.
If MT can make top 3 by commanding a slave army of puppets then so can I.

Become an MT puppet today!

Invite code: 966037620

I am after 100k ip min. I may or may not score, depends on How many people I can get to score ip instead of me. I am hoping to get ip over 1000 per hit (fingers crossed).

I prefer to troll the forums, and steal syndicates instead.

Get ready to be manipulated. Become a member of MTs Puppets today!!!!

It's funny how you say "steal syndicates" after destroying and stealing numerous syns with SAS.
Maybe we should ask cca who steals syndicates?
Matt may come across as a bit of a douche sometimes, but at least he tried to help out on here.
What have SAS done?
Personally I don't really like either group but SAS do seem very obsessed with MT..
Might wanna get that sad obsession sorted.

Ragmondino
09-02-2013, 05:13 AM
If I join SAS will Vlad teach me how to hack into players accounts and spend all their in game cash and gold?

Can't really claim that one as RG leaders where there at that point as well.
And when the split happened, although rogue leaders were fully aware of the hacking they took the two hackers into rogues with them. And they only left rogues AFTER the big forum fallout over it.

Hit em up
09-02-2013, 06:35 AM
It's funny how you say "steal syndicates" after destroying and stealing numerous syns with SAS.
Maybe we should ask cca who steals syndicates?
Matt may come across as a bit of a douche sometimes, but at least he tried to help out on here.
What have SAS done?
Personally I don't really like either group but SAS do seem very obsessed with MT..
Might wanna get that sad obsession sorted.

This isn't about any other syndicates. I'm just trying to find blind sheep to follow me into battle and score for me while I camp and get free prizes.

But I agree with you rag, mt is helpful on the forums. So mt can you please teach me how to create a syndicate and manipulate ppl? I will do anything you say