PDA

View Full Version : Why is this game popular for adults?

Spazer
09-02-2013, 03:21 AM
i know it cost money to play this game but you can still be gold-free player and still join a good faction. What i don't get is that, lots of my friends (students, YES i am a STUDENT!!) isn't interested in this game. A lot of my friends says that they prefer to play clash of clans. It seems that adults are more interested to play this game. Why do you think this is? why do adults like this game more than teenagers?:confused::confused::confused:

I am a cow
09-02-2013, 04:23 AM
i know it cost money to play this game but you can still be gold-free player and still join a good faction. What i don't get is that, lots of my friends (students, YES i am a STUDENT!!) isn't interested in this game. A lot of my friends says that they prefer to play clash of clans. It seems that adults are more interested to play this game. Why do you think this is? why do adults like this game more than teenagers?:confused::confused::confused:

clash of clans is for pussy's MW is for men thats all Im gonna say

Pro
09-02-2013, 04:34 AM

And that is correct.

Beharry
09-02-2013, 06:44 AM
Grown men can't handle console/PC games.

I play errything, I'm a student. UCF Knight fosho.

Agent Orange
09-02-2013, 06:50 AM
Because they can afford to.

TAA Sam
09-02-2013, 06:52 AM
Grown men can't handle console/PC games.

I play errything, I'm a student. UCF Knight fosho.

LOL, what a statement. The "Grown Men" were playing consoles before you were even born sunshine. Consoles didn't start with the playstation or xbox. And most grown men have families and a life, and don't want to waste their days sitting infront of a TV for 16hrs a day shooting over and over on the same boring map etc, this game is just right.

Beharry
09-02-2013, 07:16 AM
LOL, what a statement. The "Grown Men" were playing consoles before you were even born sunshine. Consoles didn't start with the playstation or xbox. And most grown men have families and a life, and don't want to waste their days sitting infront of a TV for 16hrs a day shooting over and over on the same boring map etc, this game is just right.

I know many grown men that play modern consoles. I would rephrase my post to say the grown men who, for the majority of the time, play Modern War can't handle modern games. I know grown men with families that play modern games. Don't go 'back in my days...' on me.

Big C
09-02-2013, 08:17 AM
Because parts can be played at breaks in work would be my first guess. As for grown man qualifications: I've got some natural highlights in the hair that I still have thanks to Rogaine, and I often have to put on reading glasses when I play on my phone. I enjoyed my 39th birthday so much that I've had several of them.

pb23
09-02-2013, 08:34 AM
For most of us grown men, we have graduated onto a life of families and responsibilities. While we still love our video games, the mobile gaming platform is much more conducive to our schedules, and allows us to play a bit more inconspicuously.

Wives and girlfriends tend to get a bit upset when you're locked in a room playing XBOX. Sneaking a couple clicks on your phone while playing with the kids is simply more manageable.

All of that being said, I would destroy you on any console or PC game that us grown men supposedly can't play because we are grown.

That is all. Good day.

Spazer
09-02-2013, 08:35 AM

Hahahahahahahaha! That's funny because that what i tell my friends that they are!