08-15-2011, 04:47 AM
hi fellow crime lords
atm im loving crime city but apart from buying cash stacks from in game
any other ways to make cash as at lvl 15 and so far i have about 2k cash
and cant even seem to get much

thx in advance

Jerimis
08-15-2011, 04:53 AM
Complete Goals shown in the Left corner :-)
Besides that put some time into the Maps to Rob Buildings, kill some Minibosses (The guys/Buildings u gotta fight more than once to get reward) and such.

I dont know many other ways, besides to buy with rl money, but with my current 30.000 im fine. - Other make way more money :D but they put more time into the game i guess

edit: take Civic Center for Excample. Rob the Bank in the right corner 4x and u get 1090-2400 cash. Yeah, it cost in total 432 Energy , but well... its money afterall xD + when u do the Goal for it "Lawless Town" u get some extra cash aswell

Mick Rodgers
08-15-2011, 05:52 AM
k thx for input

MadHatter
12-05-2011, 06:50 AM
Build a loft you earn 12k

Roipoli
06-21-2012, 02:16 AM
Help I'm stuck! I can't complete the Lawless Town level, it says I need 108 energy but how do you get that?
Please help👽

Nudie
06-21-2012, 02:19 AM
Help I'm stuck! I can't complete the Lawless Town level, it says I need 108 energy but how do you get that?
Please help��

If you don't have 108 energy when your energy bar is full then you will need to level up by attacking/robbing. Put the earned skill points from levelling into energy.

Roipoli
06-21-2012, 02:21 AM
Ah I see I've been using mine all on defense and attack! Thankyou👽

Bala82
06-21-2012, 02:28 AM
Build a loft you earn 12k

The player only has 3K Income per hou and loft cost 740K.

lightning lee
07-29-2012, 11:51 AM
Please help
I'm having the same problem on my Android.. I cannot get past the bank in Lawless town, 108 it says I need. I'm not sure if you can go higher on skill points either... I guess I'll know the next time I get them:((
:mad:

Auxilium
07-29-2012, 12:43 PM
The best thing to do is upgrade buildings. If you are a frequent player upgrade the laundromats. If you still have gold from the start buy an ice cream shop. Make sure you upgrade all the time and build another good money building. Don't go for equipment right now and throw everything in your economy. You can find a couple of strategies on the forum. Read some from this topic: http://www.funzio.com/forum/showthread.php?15506-The-quot-Best-of-the-Best-quot-Guides!

I don't know your attack and defense, but at your level you can find allot good upgraded buildings that are ready to rob with the right stats.

Joeycool
07-29-2012, 01:13 PM
This is thread necro!

dudeman
07-29-2012, 01:25 PM
This is thread necro!

Thrice necro'd even!

Once after 4 months, again after 6 months, and again after only one month this time.

High-larry-uss.

Auxilium
07-29-2012, 01:29 PM
Atleast i didn't scooped it out of his grave :)

mantuxaslt
07-29-2012, 02:33 PM
Hello people, I need help, I'm kinda paniced lol.
alright, I was playing this game for awhile, reached higher level, but I don't like it, I want to camp, because don't have time to do jobs, etc... So ye, I would like to transfer my account, but the main thing is, can't, my parents got old phones, friends won't give theirs so I can't find device that I could transfer too. Also i've tried to re-install game, reset factory settings, that doesn't help... Guys help me, how I can do it.

P.S I was asking for support, they couldn't do it.
Using Galaxy S2.

Thanks

dudeman
07-29-2012, 02:48 PM
alright, I was playing this game for awhile, reached higher level, but I don't like it, I want to camp, because don't have time to do jobs, etc... So ye, I would like to transfer my account, but the main thing is, can't, my parents got old phones, friends won't give theirs so I can't find device that I could transfer too. Also i've tried to re-install game, reset factory settings, that doesn't help... Guys help me, how I can do it.

Using Galaxy S2.

Thanks

Spend $10000 on your game to make it super awesome, and then make up a story to tell support about why you want to flush the account and quit the game. Wait a week then make a new game and start over.

mantuxaslt
07-29-2012, 02:58 PM
Spend $10000 on your game to make it super awesome, and then make up a story to tell support about why you want to flush the account and quit the game. Wait a week then make a new game and start over.

what do you mean by that?

vitus79
07-29-2012, 03:01 PM
he was refering to another player, dont take it serious. or spend a night on the forum to find the whole story behind. if u want start over only way is new device or transfer to some1 who doesnt play cc at all.

welcome btw, enjoy the drama :)

mantuxaslt
07-29-2012, 03:14 PM
he was refering to another player, dont take it serious. or spend a night on the forum to find the whole story behind. if u want start over only way is new device or transfer to some1 who doesnt play cc at all.

welcome btw, enjoy the drama :)

Ohh alrite:)
Umh been asking friends and forum for long long time, but couldnt find anything.

Is there any other way to do it? Help.me to transfer anyone?;/

Thanks alot :)

psxnitro
07-29-2012, 11:57 PM

Using Galaxy S2.

Thanks

Are you trying to start fresh from the beginning? I have a few old android phones I can install crime city so you can start anew. Just wipe the data on the app, then make a new login/pass, then initiate the transfer process, and PM me the info, and I'll transfer it over when I get home from work.

Auxilium
07-30-2012, 08:59 AM
Are you trying to start fresh from the beginning? I have a few old android phones I can install crime city so you can start anew. Just wipe the data on the app, then make a new login/pass, then initiate the transfer process, and PM me the info, and I'll transfer it over when I get home from work.

Very nice of you sir.

Dipstik
07-30-2012, 09:08 AM

This, sir, is the best advice ever given on this forum.