PDA

View Full Version : The faction British Army has a hacker!

rar
09-01-2013, 10:58 PM
Hi, leader of the Rudedudes,
The faction British Army has a hacker in their faction. We fought them today. He is a level 78 with 706k on defense. He only has one kind of unit but he has 36 of them. Interpol harrier 20,000/15,102. There is no way that the faction did not know this guy was a hacker when he joined. A simple check on inventory would tell you right away. This person needs to be banned and the faction should be removed. BTW, I know you are not supposed to put names on the forum, so i will just give you the letters of his screen name not in order, 3raf. Ticket with screen shots sent. Hope they do something about it.

pb23
09-01-2013, 11:21 PM
Many reports of this guy exist in the forum already. Search his name. I saw him mentioned 3 times today alone.

lemonhaze
09-01-2013, 11:27 PM
wait till after this war they will be a bunch with those 2 new air units to that will hack some im sure of that

Spazer
09-02-2013, 12:02 AM
What do you expect. they are the British military after all..

Imran
09-02-2013, 12:10 AM
That's true, we Seinsez off da chain fought them yesterday. HACKER...HACKER. GREE is sleeping...well yeah.

lemonhaze
09-02-2013, 12:20 AM
That's true, we Seinsez off da chain fought them yesterday. HACKER...HACKER. GREE is sleeping...well yeah. Imran doesnt ur faction have all the bonus maxed out? i had someone from the seinsez off da chain post on my wall trying recruit me that said all the bonus maxed jsut wondering how u all got the last sea and air attack so fast? those are pretty exspenive and here at kill yo self we only got 1 sea 3 air 4 ground and 4 infantry attacks only 56 members and just recently got our def bonus maxed out

Tournai
09-02-2013, 02:17 AM
Yes I posted this yesterday to!!!

Hacker F3ar!! Only like 9 allies and 35 Units!!! with 20000Attack stats!!

This is so freaking annoying!

lemonhaze
09-02-2013, 07:41 AM
That's true, we Seinsez off da chain fought them yesterday. HACKER...HACKER. GREE is sleeping...well yeah. irman can u anwser my question in from above???????? how u all get the maxed out bonus and posting it on my wall? i have a screenshot of it if u need me to refresh ur memory

keeskiller
09-02-2013, 08:10 AM
irman can u anwser my question in from above???????? how u all get the maxed out bonus and posting it on my wall? i have a screenshot of it if u need me to refresh ur memory

maybe that was a bluf to get you in? I like poker, and i like to bluf soooo

tnorman78
09-02-2013, 08:36 AM
We are facing British army too....same guy....36 of those jets

CJ D
09-02-2013, 09:00 AM
maybe that was a bluf to get you in? I like poker, and i like to bluf soooo

Not a bluff. They post it here all the time. A couple have it in their siggys. I have often wondered the same about them, but knowing that gree can't follow hacked cash, and even if they do, they won't do anything about it. The former hacker leader of the real mofos has come back with a new account, again leader of the real moffos, and bonuses maxed. Working their way back up from top 1000. This stuff will never change. And gree can't fix it.

CJ D
09-02-2013, 09:09 AM
Well, not completely maxed, but here is their pitch. I always love the no donations requirement. At least, they weren't all maxed a week and a half ago. I'd love to know if they are now.....

***Senseiz Off Da Chain***
Faction Code: 331640927
Health Regeneration 30%
Casualty Rate 25%
Infantry Defense 30%
Ground Defense 30%
Air Defense 30%
Sea Defense 30%
Building Defense 30%
Infantry Attack 30%
Ground Attack 30%
Air Attack 25%
Sea Attack 20%
Building Output 30%
Guild Members +34
no donation rules
100k+ min WDP's

ptong
09-02-2013, 09:40 AM
Imran doesnt ur faction have all the bonus maxed out? i had someone from the seinsez off da chain post on my wall trying recruit me that said all the bonus maxed jsut wondering how u all got the last sea and air attack so fast? those are pretty exspenive and here at kill yo self we only got 1 sea 3 air 4 ground and 4 infantry attacks only 56 members and just recently got our def bonus maxed out

Tell me about it .. struggling for the 4 air, 3 sea, 5 infantry, 5 ground ....zzzzzzzzz with casualty at 1!!! LOL

Golf4life
09-02-2013, 09:53 AM
I mean it is completely possible. Some former top 25 members joined us and have all over 2mil IPH. we are dedicated enough to be donating every cent. I think we put in around 20billion between last war and India.

Big Baby Jesus
09-02-2013, 10:05 AM
I mean it is completely possible. Some former top 25 members joined us and have all over 2mil IPH. we are dedicated enough to be donating every cent. I think we put in around 20billion between last war and India.

Not a good defense. 20 billion in a month.... Would need to be MUCH higher to max those bonuses already. Nice try. Gree doesn't care.... Why do we?

lemonhaze
09-02-2013, 11:27 AM
I mean it is completely possible. Some former top 25 members joined us and have all over 2mil IPH. we are dedicated enough to be donating every cent. I think we put in around 20billion between last war and India. my faction almost all our members have a min of 2m iph some as high as 18m and myself 7miph and we are no where close to it..we donate all our cash since its useless anymore..only time we use it is when new LE come out so i dont think its possible at this point to have maxed out bonus except for a few teams that has IPH of 40m+..20b wont even buy the 3rd sea attack lol

lemonhaze
09-02-2013, 11:29 AM
Tell me about it .. struggling for the 4 air, 3 sea, 5 infantry, 5 ground ....zzzzzzzzz with casualty at 1!!! LOL our casualty rate is 0..i dont really see a need for it right now with all the ID units we get

S&H Max
09-02-2013, 11:48 AM
lol they raise 20bil a month than your bonus should be lower than us.... you just prove guilty

Dom3
09-02-2013, 12:57 PM
We faced a faction called "Ticking time bomb" who had about 30 players of level 60-90 with over 600k defence...

NaRciS
09-02-2013, 01:38 PM
irman can u anwser my question in from above???????? how u all get the maxed out bonus and posting it on my wall? i have a screenshot of it if u need me to refresh ur memory

There bonuses keep moving as well:

http://www.funzio.com/forum/showthread.php?65967-Apply-now!!!-Junior-faction-for-top-50-team-seeking-serious-players!!!&highlight=chain

http://www.funzio.com/forum/showthread.php?62563-Top-75-Senseiz-Off-Da-Chain-Wants-You!&highlight=chain

I completely agree but nothing has been done.

I mirrored a lot of comments here and did it the way we have been told by reporting it directly to two admins on here by pm and a support ticket to gree and had nothing back from any of them.

I have followed it up a couple of times but nothing.

Nothing changes, hacker teams make the rest of us spend money.

its simple....

General Ranger
09-02-2013, 01:44 PM

I've called these teams out time and time again but all I get for my troubles is a ban from here, our tickets to support get ignored, of course as long as it makes gree money they turn a blind eye.

Superdude
09-02-2013, 09:34 PM
Hi, leader of the Rudedudes,
The faction British Army has a hacker in their faction. We fought them today. He is a level 78 with 706k on defense. He only has one kind of unit but he has 36 of them. Interpol harrier 20,000/15,102. There is no way that the faction did not know this guy was a hacker when he joined. A simple check on inventory would tell you right away. This person needs to be banned and the faction should be removed. BTW, I know you are not supposed to put names on the forum, so i will just give you the letters of his screen name not in order, 3raf. Ticket with screen shots sent. Hope they do something about it.
Because seeing a hacker is such a rare sighting these days....
Good job sending in a ticket though, ran into this guy as well. Bet his energy regens great haha

droffatsto50
09-03-2013, 08:59 AM
The faction I was in saw this as well. I was about to attack him because all the other players were too strong for me but i just checked the forum for any good targets and one kind person decided to point if out. I was really annoyed that war as I had to go and attack the command center :(

phrosty
09-03-2013, 10:13 AM
This old saying goes well here "winners never cheat and cheaters never win" I hope these Hackers gets whats owed.. BAF The British Armed Forces have always and will continue to capture and report to Gree any and all players suspected of hacking. We also hope with the use of a similar sounding name they do not dirty our factions reputation in any case. BAF Phrosty

J2TheGray
09-03-2013, 11:07 AM
Imran doesnt ur faction have all the bonus maxed out? i had someone from the seinsez off da chain post on my wall trying recruit me that said all the bonus maxed jsut wondering how u all got the last sea and air attack so fast? those are pretty exspenive and here at kill yo self we only got 1 sea 3 air 4 ground and 4 infantry attacks only 56 members and just recently got our def bonus maxed out

I am an officer with Senseiz Off da Cain. We do not have every bonuses available maxed out. I am not sure who Imran is. I wish people would stop post false info.

This is our current recruiting post with bonuses shown:

I am an officer in a two time
Top 50 faction looking for serious
players that want top 25 bad enough to get
150k+ WDP at the absolute minimum.
If you think you got what it takes and your
interested, install the Palringo app and join
the group called: SOC interest.

This is a fun and aggressive faction. If
you think you got what it takes.

Health Regeneration 30%
Casualty Rate 25%
Infantry Defense 30%
Ground Defense 30%
Air Defense 30%
Sea Defense 30%
Building Defense 30%
Infantry Attack 30%
Ground Attack 30%
Air Attack 25%
Sea Attack 20%
Building Output 30%
Guild Members +34
no donation rules
150k+ min WDP's

CJ D
09-03-2013, 11:13 AM
Nope! 7 more before you are maxed out.......lol

Good to see the bonuses are still the same as they were a week and a half ago. It's amazing how many bonuses hit a huge slow down for factions when gree put the energy server side....

lemonhaze
09-03-2013, 11:26 AM
I am an officer with Senseiz Off da Cain. We do not have every bonuses available maxed out. I am not sure who Imran is. I wish people would stop post false info.

This is our current recruiting post with bonuses shown:

I am an officer in a two time
Top 50 faction looking for serious
players that want top 25 bad enough to get
150k+ WDP at the absolute minimum.
If you think you got what it takes and your
interested, install the Palringo app and join
the group called: SOC interest.

This is a fun and aggressive faction. If
you think you got what it takes.

Health Regeneration 30%
Casualty Rate 25%
Infantry Defense 30%
Ground Defense 30%
Air Defense 30%
Sea Defense 30%
Building Defense 30%
Infantry Attack 30%
Ground Attack 30%
Air Attack 25%
Sea Attack 20%
Building Output 30%
Guild Members +34
no donation rules
150k+ min WDP's ya lets clear this up we have IPH in our faction of min 2m ever person and it runs as high as 16miph still not maxed out on infantry or ground attack..and we only got 3 air and 1 sea..and u got 5 air and 4 sea..the 3rd sea and 4th air is 120b each not even counting the ground and infantry u got maxed..and if im not mistaken im pretty sure u all have 60 members..i will check this weekend during fvf to confirm id ur guild is maxed if im not then im sorry and stop haveing ur recruiters post 30% stuff on my wall

sraghav42
09-05-2013, 05:24 AM
Woa! He's definitely a hacker.

Total BS. I checked the winners list and British Army finished 183. I thought they banned factions with hackers. Here are some screen shots from one of my faction members.

Pro
09-05-2013, 07:06 AM
If Gree was actually doing something we shouldn't see them in 183rd.....

Arc Burn
09-05-2013, 07:15 AM
I'm not one to comment on hacker posts, BUT having the interpol harrier does not make one a hacker. I know of several legit players that have them.

Tournai
09-05-2013, 07:34 AM
I'm not one to comment on hacker posts, BUT having the interpol harrier does not make one a hacker. I know of several legit players that have them.

Dude This guys had only 37 Harriers!! thats all!! No Hacker??? comon, Yes he is!!

rar
09-05-2013, 07:34 AM
Your right, it does not, however, if that is the only unit you have and you have 36 of them, there is no mistake about it. He's a hacker.

rar
09-05-2013, 07:43 AM
Total BS. I checked the winners list and British Army finished 183. I thought they banned factions with hackers. Here are some screen shots from one of my faction members

Arc Burn
09-05-2013, 07:50 AM
rar ....agreed..I've seen him too..that is a hacker. The first SS i saw didnt show the number of harriers he had. Thought it was a differnt guy. My bad

Cook Russ
09-05-2013, 09:35 AM
This is one of my first times on this forum, and I find it funny that one of the first threads I see is complaining about the EXACT REASON I left the British Army about a week before the war on India started. I noticed the guy was a hacker almost right away, and reported it to all of the officers and the leader of the British Army. I was basically ignored, there is no way they don't know about it. I am willing to bet it is actually one of their accounts and are trying to keep it hush hush. I noped the hell out of there and joined my current faction after about three days of being ignored.

Big Baby Jesus
09-05-2013, 09:48 AM
Gree hasn't even checked their own forum all week? WTF?

As legit as this thread is... It violates Gree's ToS... Luckily they don't monitor the forums. Way to go Gree! Epic Fail #3813

Must be busy counting all the supmoney.

Action Man
09-12-2013, 01:23 PM
I have read through many posts and find that I have to respond to the unfounded claims stating that the British Army faction are hackers. I think we need to get the facts right before making unfounded accusations. I have come across may players named F3ar and have also been in the unfortunate position of playing alongside a hacker. Firstly these guys join factions to apply their trade and test their hack prior to moving onto what is their preferred destination, it is unfortunate that factions are labeled hackers when in reality they are being used by these cheats to apply their trade, they then move on or are kicked, leaving the faction to pick up the mess left behind. Personally I feel, sorry for these factions as they are usually unfairly incriminated, when in fact they are the victims.

rar
09-12-2013, 02:20 PM
Action Man, that is total BS. As a leader of a top 150 faction I know that I am not as worried about hackers as top 75 and above. However, I check the inventories of every player that joins my faction to try to make sure I am not bringing a hacker in. Anyone can see that the person f3ar was/is a hacker by one quick look at his inventory. When there is only one kind of unit in the persons inventory and it is a interpool harrier and they have 36 of them, that is a obvious hacker. Everyone in their faction had to know he was a hacker just by looking at his stats. The faction British Army brought in a obvious hacker to fight in India and they got caught. that makes them cheaters and hackers. They are victims? Hardly, they cheated and got busted. That just makes them cheaters. Just saying.

I have read through many posts and find that I have to respond to the unfounded claims stating that the British Army faction are hackers. I think we need to get the facts right before making unfounded accusations. I have come across may players named F3ar and have also been in the unfortunate position of playing alongside a hacker. Firstly these guys join factions to apply their trade and test their hack prior to moving onto what is their preferred destination, it is unfortunate that factions are labeled hackers when in reality they are being used by these cheats to apply their trade, they then move on or are kicked, leaving the faction to pick up the mess left behind. Personally I feel, sorry for these factions as they are usually unfairly incriminated, when in fact they are the victims.

Action Man
09-12-2013, 03:14 PM
rar, hear what your saying mate, but at the end of the day you assume too much, I certainly don't check everyone's stats in my faction, this i leave to Gree to police. I log on play the game and then go back to the real world. All I'm saying mate is don't pre judge without knowing the whole story, agree this F3ar guy is most probably a hacker, but please don't make accusations you can't back up. I could post you and your faction as hackers being top 150, but I wouldn't dream of it without being 100% certain, which I couldn't be. Unfortunately there are hackers spread throughout this game, we all know that, and at some point we all come up against one. I have reported these to Gree when they are found, but I have never yet accused a whole faction as I think this is morally wrong without complete certainty. I think you are right to report this guy F3ar, but wrong to tarnish the whole faction with the same brush.

rar
09-12-2013, 03:53 PM
I see your point, if the person in question was a smart hacker, unlike F3ar, and was not so obvious, or a cash hacker that is much harder to know when you bring them in, I would have some sympathy. However, not this guy. He is so obviously a hacker, anyone could see it. I did not paint everyone in the faction a hacker. The title of this thread says "The faction british army has a hacker. I know that any new person that comes in my faction is looked at by at least 30 of the 52 members that I have right now. Especially if they are a level 76 and have 700k+ defense. Who is not going to check that out to see how they are doing that. The fact that this person was in the british army faction during a wd event, labels the whole faction cheaters. That's just the way it is. If one person on a college football team is found out later to have cheated during a championship game, guess what, they strip the title from the team. If you truly did not know this person was a hacker, which I doubt, then maybe you should pay more attention to what faction you are in and who the other player are in your team. Again, I didn't say that everyone in the British army was a hacker, just this guy. As far as false accusations? I posted screen shots that prove he is a hacker. The faction benefited from having a cheater on their team during a wd event, so that make them guilty by association. Sorry, but that's just the way it is.

rar, hear what your saying mate, but at the end of the day you assume too much, I certainly don't check everyone's stats in my faction, this i leave to Gree to police. I log on play the game and then go back to the real world. All I'm saying mate is don't pre judge without knowing the whole story, agree this F3ar guy is most probably a hacker, but please don't make accusations you can't back up. I could post you and your faction as hackers being top 150, but I wouldn't dream of it without being 100% certain, which I couldn't be. Unfortunately there are hackers spread throughout this game, we all know that, and at some point we all come up against one. I have reported these to Gree when they are found, but I have never yet accused a whole faction as I think this is morally wrong without complete certainty. I think you are right to report this guy F3ar, but wrong to tarnish the whole faction with the same brush.

CJ D
09-12-2013, 10:05 PM
They absolutely should be guilty of that. After all...there are many ways to "come clean" during an event. This forum is one of them. A simple ticket to gree during the event can get the hacker removed if the leader so chooses. That didn't happen obviously.

CJ D
09-12-2013, 10:16 PM
They've responded very well to date to faction leaders in this regard.

Now....if what you're getting at is should a poor faction be blacklisted for the event that they allowed a hacker in...absolutely. No matter whether they wanted them out or not. Due your due diligence as a faction leader when getting new members and don't get in a crack. On top of that, the points put forth by the hacker, in addition to any intel he could have provided all give the said faction an advantage over legal factions. They should be removed from the leader board and all rewards forfeited.

sanchitseo
09-12-2013, 10:23 PM
british army.... m gone...

CJ D
09-12-2013, 10:32 PM
Not sure what you're unclear of in my response. Faction that harbors a hacker, knowingly or not, should be excluded from the event. I don't give two chits what response you get from gree. Do your homework next time and you won't let a hacker in. I've had 3-4 over the past 6-7 months that I wouldn't let in. If I missed one, shame on me. We will stop fighting until gree either removes them or we will sit it out. But that just the right thing to do. I'm like that sometimes.

Zender
09-12-2013, 10:39 PM
If I or my faction was banned due to us unknowingly having a hacker amongst us I would be truly upset. Any rules broken by individuals should only be held accountable by individuals. The team knowing or not shouldn't play too heavily into the outcome as they themselves did not break the rules.

I do however see that we all have a level of responsibility. If I or my team saw a hacker I would want them expelled, and might even issue a ticket to the staff showing our effort to clamp down on this. I wouldn't stop playing though, or accept or allow it to effect my gameplay in any other aspect.

We are only human, have limitations....and not all of us know what to look for with hackers, of have the skills needed to even start. Most people playing would be out of their depth with this, so you can't hold them all to the same rules you would impose upon yourself.

As I said, only the individuals should be accountable.

aphroKEN
09-12-2013, 11:35 PM
If I or my faction was banned due to us unknowingly having a hacker amongst us I would be truly upset. Any rules broken by individuals should only be held accountable by individuals. The team knowing or not shouldn't play too heavily into the outcome as they themselves did not break the rules.

I do however see that we all have a level of responsibility. If I or my team saw a hacker I would want them expelled, and might even issue a ticket to the staff showing our effort to clamp down on this. I wouldn't stop playing though, or accept or allow it to effect my gameplay in any other aspect.

We are only human, have limitations....and not all of us know what to look for with hackers, of have the skills needed to even start. Most people playing would be out of their depth with this, so you can't hold them all to the same rules you would impose upon yourself.

As I said, only the individuals should be accountable.

I agree. It is Gree's job to police hackers. Not the player's job. Players are the customers and some people here are suggesting players should bear the responsibility of policing this game.

F*cking amazing logic isn't it?

Action Man
09-13-2013, 06:08 AM
Just an observation here guys, looking at the previously published results for wars, it is noticeable that this British Army faction have stayed at the same finishing level for the past three or four wars, top 250 but never coming close to top 150 or even top 100. I find this strange that if the hacker was on board for India, which has been stated, why then did they not climb up the rankings, as surely this is one of the perceived benefits of hacking. Could it be that they spotted the guy and asked him not to participate??? Guess we will never know without asking the faction boss for his side of the story. Anybody know who the boss of British army is?

CJ D
09-13-2013, 06:25 AM
No. Not amazing logic. Self serving logic. As a faction leader, it is my job to be sure my TEAM plays fairly. It is my job to be sure no one donates hacked cash. That none of my members are using hacked units. It is my job as leader of that faction to be sure that the guys there are abiding by the rules. To say otherwise is using the easy way out. "So you have a brand new iPad I can buy for $100 still in the box? Clearly you are above board and here's your $100." That's fine too right? It's not your job to pass on stolen goods. That's the police's job. Not yours.

When a team member in your faction is using his stolen goods to be help your stats and your teams stats, you should be held accountable. I am not sure how you can view it any other way. You got the points you got by aid of hacking. Whether you did it yourself, or your team benefitted from the points gained by the hacker.

To imply also that you would have no way of knowing that this guy was a hacker. C'mon man. He had 30 some odd 20k stat units...his only unit brought to battle. Again....that's akin to just not wanting to know that you're buying stolen goods. Maybe you're just that type of person. Fortunately for me, that doesn't describe my value set.

rar
09-13-2013, 06:48 AM
CJ D, Well stated. As a faction leader myself, I also work hard to make sure that I have no hackers on my team. If one is found and our teams units for that war are taken away, I am not going to cry on the forum. It was my fault as the leader of the team that one got by me. If my team asks me to step down because I didn't do my job, then so be it. Yes it is up to Gree to design software that is hacker proof, but we know that is not always the case, so it is up to us to call the hackers out when we see them and report them to Gree.

No. Not amazing logic. Self serving logic. As a faction leader, it is my job to be sure my TEAM plays fairly. It is my job to be sure no one donates hacked cash. That none of my members are using hacked units. It is my job as leader of that faction to be sure that the guys there are abiding by the rules. To say otherwise is using the easy way out. "So you have a brand new iPad I can buy for $100 still in the box? Clearly you are above board and here's your $100." That's fine too right? It's not your job to pass on stolen goods. That's the police's job. Not yours.

When a team member in your faction is using his stolen goods to be help your stats and your teams stats, you should be held accountable. I am not sure how you can view it any other way. You got the points you got by aid of hacking. Whether you did it yourself, or your team benefitted from the points gained by the hacker.

To imply also that you would have no way of knowing that this guy was a hacker. C'mon man. He had 30 some odd 20k stat units...his only unit brought to battle. Again....that's akin to just not wanting to know that you're buying stolen goods. Maybe you're just that type of person. Fortunately for me, that doesn't describe my value set.