PDA

View Full Version : Faction Goals - Defeat Benny Moretti

Oceanz
09-01-2013, 04:32 PM
So Crime City currently has some Faction Goals of their own at the moment (Syndicate Goals), which seem like a pretty good idea that I would love to see implemented in Modern War.

My syndicate is only a few campers, but the first goal was 2 parts: defeat Benny Moretti 3 times (some low level PVE character, takes just under 100 energy to defeat once), and then defeat him a total of 6 times to earn six 'rusty daggers' (drop/loot item, about as powerful as a Tree Sniper in MW).

But the cool thing about it is the goals are completely faction-based, so if you and 5 of your fellow faction members each defeated him once, you would win the reward unit, and the entire faction gets the reward unit.

Obviously the first faction goals here in Modern War are during the WD event, so they are all involving winning WD battles, but I think it would add a new fun element to MW if they implement this type of goal event into the game during non-war periods.

The strategy of the event would be maybe some players would complete one of the tasks, then once it was completed and everyone received the unit, some different members who saved their energy during the first task could work to complete the next task, and so on.

Anyway, I hope GREE is planning on doing something like this. It would be a fun way to earn rewards as a team. Granted, your straggler non-participating members would receive the units even without participating, but since it wouldn't take place over a WD event, you'd have the option to kick out those members.

General Ranger
09-01-2013, 05:34 PM
Wake up !!

Beharry
09-01-2013, 05:37 PM
This was a great waste of your time.

Oceanz
09-01-2013, 05:43 PM
I had probably played Modern War for a year before I started playing Crime City. Yet Crime City still has some better ideas that Modern War doesn't (yet).

Just figured I'd share.

Also I type like 90 WPM so it didn't waste that much time.:cool:

Oceanz
09-11-2013, 07:37 PM
Thanks Gree :cool:

General Ranger
09-11-2013, 07:42 PM
Thanks Gree :cool:

They was coming anyway or didnt you get the memo from gree when you installed the update

Oceanz
09-11-2013, 11:06 PM
I'm on Android, so there is a lot I don't get during updates

But I made this thread a week and a half ago :cool: