PDA

View Full Version : About the syndicate's forum

noamlin
09-01-2013, 03:23 PM
is it just me or that the in-game forum for chatting with other members of your syndicate is useless?
And using GroupMe or whatever just forces me to waste more time and use more apps I don't need.
This is all because of the log of donations!
Why logging all donations over there?!
The forum should be only for messages,
And a new tab should be added to see the last donations made by members.

Joe bananas
09-01-2013, 03:41 PM
Agreed. Now that we have a donation counter, I don't think we need every donation announced in the forum.

sister morphine
09-01-2013, 04:05 PM
is it just me or that the in-game forum for chatting with other members of your syndicate is useless?
And using GroupMe or whatever just forces me to waste more time and use more apps I don't need.
This is all because of the log of donations!
Why logging all donations over there?!
The forum should be only for messages,
And a new tab should be added to see the last donations made by members.
What is the problem; if you don't wish to see the donations log, just turn it off!

D-visible
09-01-2013, 04:49 PM
And recieve notifications when you get messages would be useful

noamlin
09-02-2013, 01:50 AM
And recieve notifications when you get messages would be useful

That is a brilliant idea!

noamlin
09-02-2013, 01:56 AM
What is the problem; if you don't wish to see the donations log, just turn it off!
1. is there a way to turn it off? or did u just suggested a feature?
2. I do want to see the donations log. Just not on the forum!

Captain Torgue
09-02-2013, 02:33 AM

Promote more members to officers. Your officers have the ability to accept new recruits as well as delete posts from the in game forum. If you do not want to have your in game forum clogged up with donation spam then simply promote members who are willing to moderate the forum.

sister morphine
09-02-2013, 04:51 AM
1. is there a way to turn it off? or did u just suggested a feature?
1. Yes, there's a little slider at the top of the feed (you might need to pull the screen down to see it) where you can turn it on and off.
2. Maybe that will come some day - there are separate records tabs for faction/guild points and donations in MW and KA. With luck CC will get it too (although the donations still appear on the feed); probably depends if the flakey code used for this game can accommodate it

noamlin
09-02-2013, 03:05 PM
simply promote members who are willing to moderate the forum.
too much work from all players just to delete the posts... while adding this feature (separating the donations log to a new tab) is so easy that funzio can do it in one hour!

1. Yes, there's a little slider at the top of the feed
maybe this slider doesn't exist on android?

reesebutton
09-03-2013, 11:12 PM
... while adding this feature (separating the donations log to a new tab) is so easy that funzio can do it in one hour!

but but but

this... is... GREE!

kick.

sister morphine
09-03-2013, 11:17 PM
too much work from all players just to delete the posts... while adding this feature (separating the donations log to a new tab) is so easy that funzio can do it in one hour!

maybe this slider doesn't exist on android?
It's not there on my iPhone either now. Sure it used to be, so should be reinstated.

kidpresentable
09-05-2013, 01:49 AM
I quite like donations appearing in the forum, so everyone gets the idea of who is putting in. A separate tab would be better though.
I left a MW Faction who wanted to use an outside messager app, I can't be doing with the hassle of that.

bald zeemer
09-05-2013, 02:06 AM
I left a MW Faction who wanted to use an outside messager app, I can't be doing with the hassle of that.

You really, really, really should rethink your position on that.

MWWM J
09-05-2013, 02:07 AM
I erase all the donations feed. I started 9 days ago so I don't have to refresh the page like 4 times though lol

Christurbo
09-05-2013, 02:13 AM
You really, really, really should rethink your position on that.

What he said!!!

Mortus
09-05-2013, 03:27 AM
1. Yes, there's a little slider at the top of the feed (you might need to pull the screen down to see it) where you can turn it on and off.

Yes, i've seen that little very handy feature in KA, only nowhere to be found in CC. And that's the whole point of this thread!

Mortus
09-05-2013, 05:34 AM
In MW if you pull forum downwards and release, it'll go refresh the forum, so you don't have to log in and out to read new posts. Now wouldn't it be cool if we had both these features in CC? As in, somewhere after next year's summer?

mysteryliner
09-05-2013, 03:15 PM
- allow officers (or at least the leader) to post a message/ notification that: - - - is better visible, different color. - - - able to be set as a sticky on top. - - - pop up when players loads the game.- message posted on a syndicate members wall should have a different color/ design, so the player can better notice these messages.- Toggle donation log between total & the time one city area/ war takes. (14-ish days)- FIX buying of hideouts so it doesn't take 20min. to buy 10x level 10 hideouts.