PDA

View Full Version : VFF Alpha seems to be a bit rusty

dpghost mobile
09-01-2013, 12:10 PM
We are a top 100 team, or so we hope, were top 250 before.
Gree's mad matching system got us VFF Alpha.
I thought that's a sure loss.
But my team has turned the tide
Semper FI

BrodawgCanada
09-01-2013, 02:20 PM
Haha, not rusty, just doing things a bit differently 😂

dpghost mobile
09-01-2013, 06:42 PM
It was a good fight, we were very happy for the outcome

Stooboot
09-01-2013, 06:55 PM
Semper FI

Good for u. Do u post about every top 50 team u beat? cause thats pretty lame, u must lose alot

gero
09-01-2013, 09:29 PM
Not sure how you think semper fi should be used, but your context is off. To say "Always Faithful" or "Always Loyal" at the end of the sentence does not make sense. Oh i see, that is your faction name...gotcha.

You really should use Semper fidelis instead of Semper Fi...as there are no shortcuts.

Also if you were not a marine or stationed with them you might want to learn the proper use or just forgo the lingo all together instead of a feeble attempt at sounding cool.

Anytime you want to go toe to toe, let me know, either as a faction or individually.

Different strategy with a different style of event. If you need to hang your hat on that to feel better or get a better nights sleep then enjoy your hollow victory.

manbeast
09-01-2013, 10:00 PM
Oh yea matching system must be completely broken to have matched up 2 teams within 400k points of each other! Call the whambulance

CJ D
09-01-2013, 10:03 PM
Nerve..............struck. Lol. I gotta wonder from his picture though...VFF has 400k more points than they do....what's that say for his faction if y'all are rusty? What's that must say for mine??? Wow. We just suck! Lol

Mcdoc
09-01-2013, 10:13 PM
. . . Call the whambulanceLove that line - used to be in my signature - LoL

Long time no see MB - hope you guys are doing well :)

CJ D
09-01-2013, 10:30 PM
Semper FI

Not to mention, you were 116 in Canada. It's not like you were sitting at 249.

gero
09-01-2013, 10:56 PM
Nerve..............struck. Lol. I gotta wonder from his picture though...VFF has 400k more points than they do....what's that say for his faction if y'all are rusty? What's that must say for mine??? Wow. We just suck! Lol

I am not sure about nerve struck, I just find the declaration of superiority a little weak. I mean that is like saying we beat the 1995-1996 Chicago Bulls (during their 72-10 season) when Jordan, Pippen, and Rodman did not play in the game.

Spazer
09-02-2013, 12:34 AM
probably everyone in VFF Alpha was sleeping... still its not supprising that you beat top 50 faction. it would be more impressive if you beat SUP or Ferr.

Sugarymama
09-02-2013, 04:33 AM
Not sure how you think semper fi should be used, but your context is off. To say "Always Faithful" or "Always Loyal" at the end of the sentence does not make sense. Oh i see, that is your faction name...gotcha.

You really should use Semper fidelis instead of Semper Fi...as there are no shortcuts.

Also if you were not a marine or stationed with them you might want to learn the proper use or just forgo the lingo all together instead of a feeble attempt at sounding cool.

Anytime you want to go toe to toe, let me know, either as a faction or individually.

Different strategy with a different style of event. If you need to hang your hat on that to feel better or get a better nights sleep then enjoy your hollow victory.

Lol...damn Gero. Why don't you tell him how you really feel???

I had thought about responding too, which is big because I haven't been on here in months (I see not much has changed), but then I decided his post was actually a compliment. If he gets such a hard on from beating Alpha, why should i have a problem with that??

BostonHammer
09-02-2013, 05:02 AM
I didn't realize we were that famous and a massive feather in the cap. I too find it a compliment. Maybe he has us confused with SUP or Ferr?

Anyway as Gero said, different type of event, different strategy. We even just let GSF beat us! lol

BlackArrow
09-02-2013, 07:05 AM
Congrats to you and your faction mates !!

Glad to hear you think we are chest pounding worthy....

dpghost mobile
09-02-2013, 08:18 AM
I see that only sugarymama understands me.
Really I have the highest regard of VFF Alpha.
I saw the scouts... we had to scout a lot till we found the weak link.
I believe that we were lucky and VFF were complacent.
I am sure that it won't happen again.
That's why I treasure it.
Best of luck to us all

JF5522
09-02-2013, 11:39 AM
Lol...damn Gero. Why don't you tell him how you really feel???I had thought about responding too, which is big because I haven't been on here in months (I see not much has changed), but then I decided his post was actually a compliment. If he gets such a hard on from beating Alpha, why should i have a problem with that?? What....a hard on? Lol Sugar, you never failed to make me spill my coffee...:p

Led
09-02-2013, 12:23 PM
No one can stop Alpha 😁👍👍😂

Mcdoc
09-02-2013, 12:26 PM
I have to be Honest - I thought Abe would have already flamed the OP based on previous patterns - LoL