PDA

View Full Version : Mmm Heavy Marine Helicopters faction?

SPWD
09-01-2013, 11:00 AM
Do I need to say any more!

Golf4life
09-01-2013, 11:44 AM
yes you do actually...

were you the team we just whooped that had a player with 9 allies and 50ish Harriets?

manlikesam
09-01-2013, 12:02 PM
yes you do actually...

were you the team we just whooped that had a player with 9 allies and 50ish Harriets?

Got the wrong team? We on a 5 win streak?? And no one with 9 allies ?lol

Golf4life
09-01-2013, 12:06 PM
interesting. Since we haven't lost to anyone in 4 wars....

wonder what this post is all about then...

manlikesam
09-01-2013, 12:17 PM
No idea lol

Dirty Mind
09-01-2013, 04:21 PM
Do I need to say any more!

only if you want somebody to know what your talking about.

SPWD
09-02-2013, 03:13 AM
Level 40 players with 550k defence with 250 allies,or level 39 with 8 allies and 250k defence from 32 units?
Nice going if you're legit ?

Golf4life
09-02-2013, 08:37 AM
um sorry, no one on this team like that. plenty of people have gone through our players and inventories and we are legit.

I think you are a just a sore loser...

Golf4life
09-02-2013, 08:41 AM
Level 40 players with 550k defence with 250 allies,or level 39 with 8 allies and 250k defence from 32 units?
Nice going if you're legit ?

Please see posts from other players who are not sore losers who can commend our strength

http://www.funzio.com/forum/showthread.php?66602-Hacker-or-Bug/page2

leer0506
09-02-2013, 02:52 PM
Pbs camp lvl 10 / 8 k def ???? You guys had units from the faction event way above 8k in total def and also must have faction bonuses / multipliers we could not score against you explain why pbs camps def was so low with all of those BIG units SOME of you other guys have for eg bay experimental 17k def unit how did pbs camp not earn that unit being a member of your faction? Look forward to reading your response.

Superdude
09-02-2013, 02:56 PM
I guarantee this group is legit they are a great group

Golf4life
09-02-2013, 02:58 PM
There is another thread about why some members on some teams didn't receive the units.

the most important that we just realized is some of the IOS folks didn't know there was a new update right before INDIA. Most of them have downloaded it now and received those units.

are you saying you couldn't score against an 8k defense?

fortunately for us and unfortunately for most, we took a wild guess as to what the LTQ during INDIA were going to entail. We also knew that teams get matched up based on average attack scores. We let a bunch of our mini accounts in right before INDIA to lower our average attack. We got paired up with a bunch of teams that couldn't get any points off of our mini's and couldn't defeat our main players.

I am sorry that we played the War better than you.

EDIT**

It is also against ToS to announce a players name and slandering them on the forums.
Pbs camp lvl 10 / 8 k def ???? You guys had units from the faction event way above 8k in total def and also must have faction bonuses / multipliers we could not score against you explain why pbs camps def was so low with all of those BIG units SOME of you other guys have for eg bay experimental 17k def unit how did pbs camp not earn that unit being a member of your faction? Look forward to reading your response.

Golf4life
09-02-2013, 03:10 PM
thanks Superdude!

I guarantee this group is legit they are a great group

rar
09-02-2013, 03:25 PM
yes you do actually...

The team you are talking about is British Army. The person you are talking about is F3ar. Ticket sent in on him. Hope they do something about it.

leer0506
09-02-2013, 03:29 PM
Well if you are legit then fair play to you you have done really well . But when we probed you guys for recon we hadn't come across a team like you guys before ever being a lower ranked faction.also didnt know about the name thing my apologies.

Sith Lady
09-02-2013, 03:36 PM
This group is totally legit. I was part of this team and just returned as this is the most kick ass and fun team out there. We build our bonuses little by little, and they are still not maximized. We vote for our bonuses. Nobody tells you what to do, no orders. Its just pure fun and friendship. The members were all selected, all with good stats, and we build our stats together. We are a tough adversary for sure. I am level 94 and my defense is over 900k. We play smart, not hard as other factions. We got most of the new faction bonuses and increased stats by over 100k this event. Most of our players went to top 10, 25 and 50 factions last events and just returned as we like HMH better. We still have some places available, so we filled then with small accounts. The smaller accounts also got the faction bonuses.

Slapnutz
09-02-2013, 04:33 PM
Haha we got matched up with this team on or 5/6 streak. We are a top 400 team (Big Dogs) so dont know how we got matched up with them. At first we also thought it was a hacktion because there are some powerhouses in Heavy Marine Helicopter. Our faction checked them out and couldnt find a flaw! I checked on guy out that was a level 118 with almost a million def. Most of our faction couldnt score any worth while points from them. Big guys were to strong and small guys were to little. Great plan and execution HMH! I hope you did well.

Golf4life
09-02-2013, 04:35 PM
thank you sir, we ended up (with your help) hitting our 9/9 streak and 50 win goal.

if you are looking for a fun, smart faction, let us know!

Haha we got matched up with this team on or 5/6 streak. We are a top 400 team (Big Dogs) so dont know how we got matched up with them. At first we also thought it was a hacktion because there are some powerhouses in Heavy Marine Helicopter. Our faction checked them out and couldnt find a flaw! I checked on guy out that was a level 118 with almost a million def. Most of our faction couldnt score any worth while points from them. Big guys were to strong and small guys were to little. Great plan and execution HMH! I hope you did well.

SPWD
09-03-2013, 09:23 AM
Please see posts from other players who are not sore losers who can commend our strength

http://www.funzio.com/forum/showthread.php?66602-Hacker-or-Bug/page2

Sore loser no mate,I have sent the details with screenshots to gree,are you saying those two are not in your faction?

SPWD
09-03-2013, 09:39 AM
Have you got two players one called Alex level 39,8 allies,32 units and a def of 248,the other apocalyp or something level 40 who used 251 allies which should only be 200 at his level and a def of 554, seems legit I don't think so,so not a sore loser just someone who plays fair and wants cheats out of the game,sorry if you can't play the war better than us with or without cheating.

Explain the above and I will apologise to your kind self.

Golf4life
09-03-2013, 11:09 AM
unfortunately, for you, I just checked through both of those players and neither have the defenses that you claim.

I will post screenshots shortly. Fortunately, in this country (USA) the burden of proof lies upon the prosecution and you have not shown any.

Both of said names up there are mini accounts of main players in our faction. The defenses they have were obtained through the Team LTQ that was almost completed fully by us in the recent war. I don't know if you saw the stats on those units, but they are pretty extreme.

As for the ally count, you can have plenty more allies than your level allows (except for apparently, as of a recent update, you cannot go over 500), but when you go into battle, it will only let you bring in the maximum number of units allowable at such level. I am quite shocked that you have been on here at least (maybe playing longer) since March of this year and are unaware of this.

more to follow.

I expect an apology soon.

and a recanting of your claims.

Have you got two players one called Alex level 39,8 allies,32 units and a def of 248,the other apocalyp or something level 40 who used 251 allies which should only be 200 at his level and a def of 554, seems legit I don't think so,so not a sore loser just someone who plays fair and wants cheats out of the game,sorry if you can't play the war better than us with or without cheating.

General Jim
09-03-2013, 11:29 AM
My faction battled against Heavy Marine helicopter as well. They also just
Recruited a member of our team. Lol. That sucked. We of course lost to them.
I wouldn't call them hackers or cheaters. Rather a strong team. Lots of strong
Teams out their. My complaint is too whomever matches factions together. It
Was not an equal match. Good battle thou, had a fun war as always.

Golf4life
09-03-2013, 11:33 AM
thank you sir

we have room for more!

sorry for recruiting you fellow teammate away.

My faction battled against Heavy Marine helicopter as well. They also just
Recruited a member of our team. Lol. That sucked. We of course lost to them.
I wouldn't call them hackers or cheaters. Rather a strong team. Lots of strong
Teams out their. My complaint is too whomever matches factions together. It
Was not an equal match. Good battle thou, had a fun war as always.

Golf4life
09-03-2013, 11:44 AM

Here is the faction view I just took of them.

I also went through both of the inventories, but to no avail...still no signs of cheating.

I am sure you will say something about their defense and here is my defense:

http://www.funzio.com/forum/showthread.php?66595-COMPLETE-WD-LTQ-Tracker

please add up all units less the Grand Prize of the Sun Stalker. Then add that to what a general mini account's defensive average. Add in other bonuses they have received before from other units. Add in our faction bonuses. Don't forget the +25% boost to air defense that came with the copter. Don't forget to add in boost buildings and defense buildings.

Please let me know what else I can help clear up for you. We have always had a strong stance against hackers and if somehow one of them slipped through the cracks, I will be the first to boot them.

SPWD
09-03-2013, 01:22 PM
As for the ally count, you can have plenty more allies than your level allows (except for apparently, as of a recent update, you cannot go over 500), but when you go into battle, it will only let you bring in the maximum number of units allowable at such level. I am quite shocked that you have been on here at least (maybe playing longer) since March of this year and are unaware of this.

Im completely aware how many allies you can have at a certain level IN BATTLE,so dont be shocked that's why I pointed out that in my screen shot,he used 251,DURING a fight NOT just his ally count,that's why something dodgy is going on,the two players you have shown are the ones I took a screenshot of which show completely different stats,and stop being so condescending I'm speaking to you as an adult wether you are or not do the same for me,I've got proof in screenshots and gree are looking into it as we speak ,and these two were not the only ones, il post the screen shots when I can.

Steve

SPWD
09-03-2013, 01:24 PM
Just transferring them from my phone

Golf4life
09-03-2013, 01:37 PM
Not trying to be condescending, but you can see my frustration with this as many, many other people have battled us and have all searched through out teammates for cheaters.

If you are on an android version, it will show the total number of allies and not what is brought into battle.

if you are on an older version of android, each time you look at the stats, they will continually go up. This has been shown in many screenshots before with people's defenses in the billions upon billions.

It sounds like if you have multiple screenshots of discrepancies in our members while not a single other person could find something wrong, the issue could be with the software package you used, or a system error in the server. That is my only point here.

Im completely aware how many allies you can have at a certain level IN BATTLE,so dont be shocked that's why I pointed out that in my screen shot,he used 251,DURING a fight NOT just his ally count,that's why something dodgy is going on,the two players you have shown are the ones I took a screenshot of which show completely different stats,and stop being so condescending I'm speaking to you as an adult wether you are or not do the same for me,I've got proof in screenshots and gree are looking into it as we speak ,and these two were not the only ones, il post the screen shots when I can.

Steve

KFH
09-03-2013, 02:09 PM
There is another thread about why some members on some teams didn't receive the units.

the most important that we just realized is some of the IOS folks didn't know there was a new update right before INDIA. Most of them have downloaded it now and received those units.

are you saying you couldn't score against an 8k defense?

fortunately for us and unfortunately for most, we took a wild guess as to what the LTQ during INDIA were going to entail. We also knew that teams get matched up based on average attack scores. We let a bunch of our mini accounts in right before INDIA to lower our average attack. We got paired up with a bunch of teams that couldn't get any points off of our mini's and couldn't defeat our main players.

I am sorry that we played the War better than you.

EDIT**

It is also against ToS to announce a players name and slandering them on the forums.I don't think your team had cheats, but how did you guys know what the ltq would be like and to set up for it before hand. Is there some where to find this info.. or not saying your team has them but wouldn't team with tester have this info and be able to put their faction ahead

SPWD
09-03-2013, 02:12 PM
I can't upload them because I can't resize them for the site from my ipad and my phone doesn't do anything when I press choose file,any ideas?

Golf4life
09-03-2013, 02:18 PM
can you send them to your PC?

if so, you can open them in PAINT and resize them to make them smaller. save them as JPEGs and you should be good.

I can't upload them because I can't resize them for the site from my ipad and my phone doesn't do anything when I press choose file,any ideas?

Golf4life
09-03-2013, 02:22 PM
Thanks KFH!

We had absolutely NO confirmed idea what the LTQ would be like, but we had intel from top factions that there would be one. We initially planned to go for place but as soon as the LTQ came out, we readjusted our game plan so that we could get the more lucrative units. We have always had a strong win/loss ratio in HMH, just happened that it paid out for us.

we have placed in top75 in wars past, but to draw easier opponents, we dropped to rank 120.

We have EXCELLENT communication in our faction and just adapted very fast in the middle of India.

I don't think your team had cheats, but how did you guys know what the ltq would be like and to set up for it before hand. Is there some where to find this info.. or not saying your team has them but wouldn't team with tester have this info and be able to put their faction ahead

SPWD
09-03-2013, 02:52 PM
Screen shots

Golf4life
09-03-2013, 03:21 PM
So I just looked at them and I still don't see anything wrong.

1st picture has a defense of 55,415 (completely normal for a level 40)
2nd picture has a defense of 24,879 (also completely normal for a level 39/40)

1st picture shows how many allies they have total, not how many were brought into battle. The units brought into battle says 800. Thus only 200 allies were allowed. Whether or not they have 2000000 allies, it only matters the amount of units that are allowed to be brought in.

the thing that did strike my interest is how you can see other player's defense skill points (that's what the little shield is on the second line underneath allies and defense)?. Is this a new feature in android? it sure does give an advantage. I haven't seen that before on my android device.

please help me understand your interpretation of these pictures.
Screen shots

Superdude
09-03-2013, 03:56 PM
SPWD I know these guys. They are retired top 10 players and have a lot of llps. I see nothing wrong with these screens u post. Please spend time on actual hackers

Sith Lady
09-03-2013, 04:04 PM

So the 554 def guy is actually a 55.4, and the 251 ally count gives max of 800 units in combat, which means 200 used...
Hhhhh...
Waiting the apology...

Golf4life
09-03-2013, 06:12 PM
thanks again for the support SuperDude
SPWD I know these guys. They are retired top 10 players and have a lot of llps. I see nothing wrong with these screens u post. Please spend time on actual hackers

CJ D
09-03-2013, 07:03 PM
Screen shots

I too have been awaiting these screen shots just because I am nosey. Lol. I have made mistakes before. It sucks bad. You feel like a dummy. You want to bury your head in the sand so no one can see you. I am quite certain everyone here can appreciate feeling like that. You obviously made a mistake in your assessment. I've been there dude. You're there now....woooohooooo. It's not me for once!!! Lol

RamboII
09-03-2013, 08:00 PM
Some people just need something to whine about. Good job Heavy Marine and maybe one day I'll get 1/2 as good as you guys!

marklinalexanderho
09-03-2013, 08:20 PM
hi wad is this thread abt? sry i'm a bit lost >.<

RamboII
09-03-2013, 08:28 PM
Somebody screaming cheater with no evidence.

whitefire
09-04-2013, 01:51 AM
the thing that did strike my interest is how you can see other player's defense skill points (that's what the little shield is on the second line underneath allies and defense)?. Is this a new feature in android? it sure does give an advantage. I haven't seen that before on my android device.

Hey Golf4life. Yes, andoid users can see the defense skill points. It got us to identify one of those guys having 10k or 20k of them. Reported to Gree but I doubt they will do much with it.

As to the possible advantage, I've done some thinking on that. Normally I'd say yes, but as it is now, I don't think so. First of all, the stats are off. We (android) first had stats going everywhere (usually up 30% or so), then for two builds or so they were perfect (absolutely spot on) and then it went downhill again. Currently they are consistently off by 4% (A) and 12% (D) but I'm not sure if the same is true when viewing other peoples stats. My attack stats seem to be incredibly stable when attacking (less than 1K variance) but we all saw during India that this means nothing. I've lost to people with 20% less stats (about 90K) and half my losses during this war were because much weaker opponents won.

So to make a very long story short: if gree would have it's act together with stats and attacks, Android users would have a small edge. But as it stands now, it's just a roll of the dice anyways.

Extra
09-04-2013, 02:49 AM
I too have been awaiting these screen shots just because I am nosey. Lol. I have made mistakes before. It sucks bad. You feel like a dummy. You want to bury your head in the sand so no one can see you. I am quite certain everyone here can appreciate feeling like that. You obviously made a mistake in your assessment. I've been there dude. You're there now....woooohooooo. It's not me for once!!! Lol

Lol it wasn't the best idea.

Probably advisory to delete the thread I would have thought.

Tournai
09-04-2013, 03:06 AM
yes you do actually...

That is the Britisch Faction you are talking about.

Player name: F3ar, indeed 9 allies 35 of those Units!!

FREAKING HACKER!!! Britisch Army must kick him!

Sith Lady
09-04-2013, 08:38 AM
You want to bury your head in the sand so no one can see you.
Maybe he did that?

Sith Lady
09-04-2013, 08:45 AM
Lol it wasn't the best idea.

Probably advisory to delete the thread I would have thought.

Please don't delete! We HMH love this thread! We are laughting and receiving several applications from very strong players to join us and have fun. As a matter of fact our "super" minis have to go to open room for these new players!

Golf4life
09-04-2013, 03:48 PM
I am still waiting for my apology.

SPWD
09-05-2013, 02:47 AM
Hi guys, I will apologise for maybe misinterpreting the screen shots BUT on my llp when I attack someone even though I have 500 allies it only shows what I can use at my level, that's why I pointed out the 251.
These two screen shots were not the only things that were thought to be dodgy every member who attacked you guy's before I did said whooooahh Wtf is going on here, people with more than one unit which could only be won once etc, I understand that you have explainedwhy llp have top prizes, unfo rtunately for us in the heat of battle people didn't take screen shots so we have no proof, but as I said before gree are looking into it so it's up to them.
As I said Im big enough to apologise when I'm wrong, with the screen shots it looks like I may have been so sorry all members of hmh.
The rest is up to gree

Have a nice day :-)

Steve

Golf4life
09-05-2013, 09:56 AM
I am kind of upset this isn't a real apology. That is like saying, I am sorry...that you interpreted it that way, or I am sorry, that you felt that way. You aren't really sorry.

And it doesn't really matter what else you say about the faction because your claims won't hold water anymore.

Gree can look into us as much as they want, they won't find anything, and if your screenshots have anything to do with it, they will just get a good laugh out of it.

Thanks but no thanks, half a$$ apology not accepted.

I hope to find you in game so I can wipe your base out.

Hi guys, I will apologise for maybe misinterpreting the screen shots BUT on my llp when I attack someone even though I have 500 allies it only shows what I can use at my level, that's why I pointed out the 251.
These two screen shots were not the only things that were thought to be dodgy every member who attacked you guy's before I did said whooooahh Wtf is going on here, people with more than one unit which could only be won once etc, I understand that you have explainedwhy llp have top prizes, unfo rtunately for us in the heat of battle people didn't take screen shots so we have no proof, but as I said before gree are looking into it so it's up to them.
As I said Im big enough to apologise when I'm wrong, with the screen shots it looks like I may have been so sorry all members of hmh.
The rest is up to gree

Have a nice day :-)

Steve

Golf4life
09-05-2013, 06:10 PM
SPWD - your recent carpet bombing/base blackout is courtesy of HMH. Might as well change your name now because it is just going to keep happening.

Thank you again for your half apology. Maybe a real one and a full recanting of your lies will make it stop

ffp
09-05-2013, 07:49 PM
Hey Golf, if you guys meet up again during WD, could you post a screenie of the aftermath?:D Us down in the trenches never get to see a high scoring match...

Golf4life
09-05-2013, 08:23 PM
haha will do!
Hey Golf, if you guys meet up again during WD, could you post a screenie of the aftermath?:D Us down in the trenches never get to see a high scoring match...

General Ranger
09-05-2013, 08:40 PM
SPWD - your recent carpet bombing/base blackout is courtesy of HMH. Might as well change your name now because it is just going to keep happening.

Thank you again for your half apology. Maybe a real one and a full recanting of your lies will make it stop

Post your game name and level, lets have some fun

Golf4life
09-05-2013, 09:01 PM
I don't know why you think this concerns you. But if you are really interested, please send me a PM
Post your game name and level, lets have some fun

lemonhaze
09-05-2013, 09:05 PM
I am kind of upset this isn't a real apology. That is like saying, I am sorry...that you interpreted it that way, or I am sorry, that you felt that way. You aren't really sorry.

And it doesn't really matter what else you say about the faction because your claims won't hold water anymore.

Gree can look into us as much as they want, they won't find anything, and if your screenshots have anything to do with it, they will just get a good laugh out of it.

Thanks but no thanks, half a$$ apology not accepted.

I hope to find you in game so I can wipe your base out. hes trying to convince him self that he really dont feel retarded

General Ranger
09-05-2013, 09:54 PM
I don't know why you think this concerns you. But if you are really interested, please send me a PM

Sent. Looking forward to your reply.

KFH
09-05-2013, 11:57 PM
how is this stupid thread still about, he said he was wrong
golf if you feel the need for more then settle your affair offline, it's good enough than he said he was wrong

vicm23
09-06-2013, 05:51 AM
This thread if funny. It always cracks me up when the cry babies scream hacker with no proof just because they are weaker then someone. Lmao nice job hmh. And congrats

Wai
09-06-2013, 06:35 AM

Totally agree. These screaming banshees should be banned. No wonder we think we have hackers under our beds when we have the banshees screaming out hacker. If he spent that energy & time on improving his stats he would be better off.

But you also made a mistake G4L by posting the pics in an attempt to prove your innocence. No one should have to do that at all. And the owners of the avatars made a mistake by allowing it. Having said that, I understand the pressure your may have felt having obviously false allegations tossed around this public forum.

Finally, if you have REAL evidence of hacking then send in a ticket with details to Gree and keep it off of here. That has been explained here many times. I'm tired of these continuous allegations against ppl and without a shred of evidence, convict them and demand they prove their innocence. We have had some of the most ridiculous threads with baseless allegations here over the journey designed only to embarrass. Anyone who does that should simply be banned for being a screaming banshee.

Golf4life
09-06-2013, 09:16 AM
replied, looking forward to your actual response to my questions before I answer yours.

Sent. Looking forward to your reply.

Robespierre
09-06-2013, 09:55 AM

http://troll.me/images/yoda-senses/yoda-senses-internet-tough-guy.jpg

And no, this doesn't involve me, but broadcasting your petty beef is fun for us all.

Get over your bad self.

Golf4life
09-06-2013, 09:58 AM
http://troll.me/images/yoda-senses/yoda-senses-internet-tough-guy.jpg

And no, this doesn't involve me, but broadcasting your petty beef is fun for us all.

Get over your bad self.

good call

I am done :-)