PDA

View Full Version : Vanishing Cash

HCG_Recruiter
09-01-2013, 01:39 AM
Since this last update, every time I rob someone, the Cash disappears. It's not right away, but within a couple minutes the money is gone. I just robbed two hoods for $10 million each, and within 3 minutes, it was all gone. Anyone else having this issue?

bald zeemer
09-01-2013, 01:51 AM
It's a display issue, you're robbing far less cash than you think, and on server contact the displayed amount is reverting to the correct amount.

JonHanFord
09-01-2013, 02:02 AM
Yeah i think its a Displayed Bug or Something like that..

i Rob Building and got 300k+ but it appears in my Cash Displayed (Upper Left ) my Cash adds 700k+ something.. then when i close my game.. it will become 300k+ that is the REAL cash that i rob..

D-visible
09-01-2013, 03:10 AM
Same here
Hope it's solved with the next update

Brendan
09-01-2013, 03:44 AM
Yeah, you haven't lost any money, it just shows you having more than you actually do. Only worry is that other players will see the same thing and attack thinking I've got lots of cash on hand, even after I've banked it.

HCG_Recruiter
09-01-2013, 10:49 AM
Ah, OK :) didn't even notice that, thank you all

CJ54
09-01-2013, 03:27 PM
The client is incorrectly predicting how much money you are actually getting from the robbery, and then when the server verifies the results it doesn't treat the extra cash as real (because it isn't). That is understandably annoying, and we'll have a fix out as soon as possible.

maraudermat
09-02-2013, 08:04 AM
The client is incorrectly predicting how much money you are actually getting from the robbery, and then when the server verifies the results it doesn't treat the extra cash as real (because it isn't). That is understandably annoying, and we'll have a fix out as soon as possible.

It's not.... I just started playing with 133m. Spent 125 Stamina on various different people. Got up to 169m with multiple robs. logged off normally using exit function. Went back on. back to 133m again minus my 125 stamina.

I personally think that you have not analysed this problem correctly.

IkkesNL
09-02-2013, 12:51 PM
Yup, got that, also the cash i robbed is counting double and stay's after putting it in the bank in the money box.
Made a report to the support team, but got the standard message.

Lost allready a lot of money, thinking more and more to quit CC.:mad:

Mr T Perfect
09-03-2013, 10:14 PM
This needs a bump as it is still ongoing - CJ or A&F - any chance on an update on when the fix is going to get pushed out please.

pamper
09-04-2013, 05:00 AM
they fixed it half way, the robbed money is not doubling now but is still collected right away and also dropped. I DONT want to have the robbed money collected, I want to have it dropped and I want to collect it when I like to and not when GREE thinks I have to :mad::mad::mad::mad::mad:
And listen GREE Team, its very unprofessional to release a new version with such bugs, seems to me as if you dont care at all to your valuable players .......... just think of who pays you :mad::mad::mad::mad::mad:

tiptondan1990
09-04-2013, 05:31 AM
Can you explain why I've had millions taken off my account when it's all building collections and not been attacked or robbed? I can't even send a ticket in through the game it won't let me

Forabuzz
09-09-2013, 06:42 AM
I want to collect when I want this sucks.

bimmer kid
09-09-2013, 08:57 AM
o gree, where art thou