PDA

View Full Version : NC or not

bravo 6 vk
09-01-2013, 12:58 AM
i now have 40 million in my bank. Should I buy the nightclub or should i wait for the next event building?
I could even upgrade my lofts to level 5 or upscale clubs to level 2.
The reason im not sue of building NC is because i could collect from it only once a day without it getting
robbed.

Please help me make my decision

reras
09-01-2013, 01:00 AM
Loft to lvl 5, then nc

Brendan
09-01-2013, 01:10 AM
Better to update the 24 hour buildings.

reesebutton
09-01-2013, 01:23 AM
Please help me make my decision

Get the NC, and set timers to collect it at least thrice a day.

BigMoney
09-01-2013, 01:26 AM
Really? You can't collect your NCs twice in a row, even 12 hours apart? E.g. when you wake up (with robbed because it was up overnight), 6 hours later around lunch/afternoon, and then again in the evening? Doing so would give you 2.4x the 6-hour building payout. I've never looked into whether an NC is worth having if you collect 1.4x per day. It probably is at some point if you keep upgrading it, seeing as how it's a Type A building with a huge payout. The LTB is likely to have an even weirder cycle.

bravo 6 vk
09-01-2013, 02:14 AM
Really? You can't collect your NCs twice in a row, even 12 hours apart? E.g. when you wake up (with robbed because it was up overnight), 6 hours later around lunch/afternoon, and then again in the evening? Doing so would give you 2.4x the 6-hour building payout. I've never looked into whether an NC is worth having if you collect 1.4x per day. It probably is at some point if you keep upgrading it, seeing as how it's a Type A building with a huge payout. The LTB is likely to have an even weirder cycle.

i get up in the morning its robbed then i have to go to school once i return its robbed again

bald zeemer
09-01-2013, 02:35 AM
Then don't collect it in the morning until you have to go, then it'll be available for robbing for the least period of time when you're gone.

bravo 6 vk
09-01-2013, 02:51 AM
Then don't collect it in the morning until you have to go, then it'll be available for robbing for the least period of time when you're gone.

thanks zeemer that might help

sister morphine
09-01-2013, 03:07 AM
Or perhaps collect it just before you go to bed at night, and set a timer for the morning, then ignore it during the school day until the time six hours before you go to bed then collect whether robbed or not so its ready for the next cycle.

bravo 6 vk
09-04-2013, 05:08 AM
the decision i made is to upgrade my lofts to level 5 and wait for the next event building if its around 40-60 mil i buy iit or ill get my nc

Curtis Snow
09-04-2013, 02:57 PM
You should review my ltb thread, ltbs are steadily increasing, 15m 35m 75m 78m 50m 78m 92m with the random screwball in there but as you can see that has only happened once in the 7 ltbs weve gotten, my guess is the next ltbs price will either be 78m 92m again or somewhere around 112m.

TMI
09-04-2013, 03:02 PM
I think GREE should make the initial cost to buy the LTBs the same lower price cuz it's nice to have LTBs, just cuz you can't always get them and they're Limited Time. But to keep it so it's a challenge to the high level players out there, just make the upgrades a monster cost :) it's a win-win

MattThomas08
09-04-2013, 03:10 PM
You should buy (should have bought) the NC. As soon as you can afford it. If you've got 40 mil saved up, buy it. If you get there again, buy it. It's all that matters in this little CC world we live in.

Smallestelf
09-04-2013, 03:43 PM
really LTB's are only for a Limited Time (seriously like wow, who woulda thunk it that the Limited Time Building is only available for a limited time, lol)

Get the night club and then upgrade it (especially if you have the 30% discount) doing this will get you back over 40 mil a whole lot quicker than a loft

BigMoney
09-04-2013, 04:35 PM
You should review my ltb thread, ltbs are steadily increasing, 15m 35m 75m 78m 50m 78m 92m with the random screwball in there but as you can see that has only happened once in the 7 ltbs weve gotten, my guess is the next ltbs price will either be 78m 92m again or somewhere around 112m.

I don't know what thread you are referring to, but you don't seem to have done your research very well. The $75mil Dockside Mill came before the $35mil Toy Box, for example. The most recent two LTBs are just the first time we have had the LTB price increase twice consecutively. Though it seems natural to reason that LTBs will steadily increase in price over time.

sister morphine
09-05-2013, 03:58 AM
I don't know what thread you are referring to, but you don't seem to have done your research very well. The $75mil Dockside Mill came before the $35mil Toy Box, for example. The most recent two LTBs are just the first time we have had the LTB price increase twice consecutively. Though it seems natural to reason that LTBs will steadily increase in price over time.
Sadly you're probably right. The cost of buying them - and upgrading free to about level 5 or 6 - is no big deal to me but it's evident that Gree are doing this because of the (relatively small number of) players who've got into a habit of finishing all their big payers with gold in order to make doing the next LTB easier. Gree still want them to have to buy game cash though, so in order to make that happen everybody else has to lump it.

This game gets more like real life. Rich people move in; property costs shoot up; those on the lowest rungs aren't affected because they don't even try to enter the market, but those in the middle get squeezed! ;)

bald zeemer
09-05-2013, 05:33 AM
Sorry sis.

I'd promise I won't do it again, but that'd be a lie.

;)

sister morphine
09-05-2013, 05:41 AM
Sorry sis.

I'd promise I won't do it again, but that'd be a lie.

;)
I know, poor dear waiting there with your $26 in your hand. ;)

bravo 6 vk
09-05-2013, 05:49 AM
i upgraded lofts and started on an NC and have 11mil now thanks for all the feedback guys

bald zeemer
09-05-2013, 05:51 AM
Make sure you upgrade your NC to 2 (3 if you have upgrade cost mods) before you save for your 2nd one.

bravo 6 vk
09-11-2013, 04:20 AM
I finished building my first NC! Have 30million in the bank now.....No I don't have the 30% upgrade modifier....
what should I do now?
and im sorry about my repeated questions.... *LOL*

Butt Futter
09-11-2013, 04:46 AM
Upgrade teh NC to level 2 before building a 2nd NC.

bald zeemer
09-11-2013, 04:48 AM
The Futterer speaks the truth.

Once they're at 2, bump them both to 3, then either push on with NCs or buy the LTB. It'll depend on the LTB and your cash on hand.