PDA

View Full Version : [Guild Recruitment iOS] One Post per Thread - September 2013

The Wise One
08-31-2013, 08:36 PM
Welcome Knights!

Before you post, please note that spamming is not acceptable and those post will be removed. That being said, one post will be sufficient to be fair to everyone.

If you are a guild that is looking for members, here's your chance to market and feature your guild for guildless players to join!

LOOKING TO RECRUIT FOR YOUR GUILD
HIGHLY ENCOURAGED: Create a Guild Banner that's no larger than 600 x 100 px (width x height). Make sure to include your guild banner, guild name, and guild level.

LOOKING TO JOIN A GUILD
Please be sure to include the following information to make it easier for your fellow knights to find/recruit you.

Friend Code:
Knight's name:
Knight's level:

geo81
08-31-2013, 08:48 PM
Always looking for new, strong and easy going members! A growing guild, currently at level 30, finished the last two guild wars in the 140 range. We also have 17 elemental bonuses. Holler at me if your interested, info is in the sig.

Ps. A good bit of drinking going on in this guild, so keep that in mind...

Atmu
09-01-2013, 05:21 AM
The Ancients are looking for active and powerful players to join this high level guild! If you are interested simply search for us by name, and ask to join. We look forward to a great guild experience and the rewards that come with it. Thank you.

HalbeSuppe
09-01-2013, 06:26 AM
Welcome :)

The Guild "Wild Dragoneye" is searching for active Members, focus on Wars.
Some Facts:

Guildleader:
Ligatem LvL 110 with 4*+ armors and such
Guild lvl 33 atm, 6% boni every element.
own FB-Channel to enhance communication even further

Due to the fact that we have a closer eye on our members in the last time we saw that like 50% were inactive, playing like once a month, so we opened some spots.

If you are:
lvl 50+
active
able to participate in wars

add me: XBF-NYV-MVF

We have active members from all over the world, from the US, Europe and Asia!
If you are stronger than officers you will be promoted in a short amount of time, due the fact that we try to make the best out of guild wars.

Last 2 times we were under #500 at the guild wars because of so many inactive ones, help to get far beyond the top100

I would love to hear from you!
Halbe Suppe

P.S.: You can also post here, I`ll take a look every few hours/every day and invite those who match.

Edicius
09-01-2013, 08:32 AM
We have 1 spot open. Level 48 Guild. All bonuses 6%. We have a very active group of members. Ranked #35 in the last Guild War. Message me on LINE or message on the Facebook page.

Requirements:
Level 100+
Active Player
Line Messenger

Updated 9/16/2013

LE93
09-01-2013, 10:21 AM
A guild that anyone can join! :D From low lvl to high lvl, everyone is welcome!
One requirement is to be active.

Name Guild: Lunar Clan (17/23)
Guild Master: Lunar (lvl 87) Friend Code --> XBB-QYP-RNG
Guild Sentinel: CollinWoof (lvl 69)
Guild Champion: Lawrence (lvl 88)

Guild lvl: 23
Armor bonus: water, earth, spirit and wind --> 5%
Fire --> 6%

Add me and and Ill invite you,
Or you can send a request. :D

Koyo
09-01-2013, 12:46 PM
Koyo Inc
Guild Lvl: 59
7% on all Element
Check out our thread and apply for our guild!

http://www.funzio.com/forum/showthread.php?66518-KOYO-inc-Koyo-Corp-Recruiting-**-18-in-GW**-13-in-Blitz**-Need-Active-Players

rockmambA
09-01-2013, 09:29 PM
3 Stars and a Sun

Hi, guys!

We are currently revamping our rosters. On the first guild wars, we were ranked 67th with 10 players being active. We are currently looking for highly active players that can that join us to reach the top.

Guild information:
Guild Level 40
7% Fire
7% Earth
7% Spirit
6% Air
6% Water

GM: level 183
Guild Sentinel: level 108
Guild Champion: level 111

Requirements:

80+ active players, at least 12 training fields or 24 monster nest, Competitive, willimg to donate, willing to spend gems on guildwars.

Aplication:
If you would like to apply, please download the app "line" and add the following:
"-arwen"
"Rockmamba"

We hope to hear from you guys. Help us, help you! :)

Dame Alexa Ember
09-02-2013, 11:20 AM
20+ level guild and growing quickly.
Placed on mid ribbons in both guild wars.
Looking for active players who are looking for a very active guild.
Highest level characters are made officers so if you want a guild position we are completely fair.
Almost all elemental bonuses at 4%
Serious applicants level 25+

Guild Sentinel
Name: Dame Alexa Ember
Code: XBD-VQX-RBY
Level: 65 and leveling quickly

If you want a good guild family where we have alot of fun join The Destroters guild!

gravacor
09-02-2013, 06:11 PM
New Level 23 Guild looking for active participating members. Current guild members were all frustrated with their last guilds non participation. All members contribute and fight in guild wars. If you're interested "WeMakeABang" wants you!

edisonctr
09-03-2013, 11:27 AM
Airblade Guild ranked 11th in the first guild war currently recruiting 3 lvl 100+ ACTIVE players. For more info go to http://airblade.freeforums.net/thread/3/join-guild-post

The Pale Rider
09-04-2013, 06:07 PM
The Pale Riders is looking for one good player!

We finished the first Guild War #59. Second Guild War #75. Third Guild War #56.

Guild Level: 37
Membership: 29/29 (spots open all the time, but don't stay that way)
Bonuses: 6% Fire, Earth, Air, Water and Spirit
Minimum level: 80+

We are all very active players who like to coordinate and work together during wars. Everyone contributes (no hard minimums but expected to give weekly). Champ, Sentinel and GM are all 100+ with 5* and maxed armor. Most members are between level 70 and level 120 (with a few above and below that).

We try to keep it fun and are not likely to be challenging RR for dominance anytime soon. We expect to remain a top 100 guild though - top 50 would be nice. So if you're looking for a fun social group of gamers come ask to join.

We recently started using LINE for guild chat, but better bet is to request to join directly. If you're eligible you're in!

GM: Pale Rider
Friend Code: XBB-RHW-YPM (If you send friend request, are 80+ and not in guild, you'll get invited to join guild - please don't send requests otherwise)

penguinxing16
09-05-2013, 06:59 PM
I own the guild Knights Of Canada please Canadians everywhere let's prove our greatness and join our guild to conquer all thank you!

Papamoose43
09-06-2013, 10:20 AM
Guild info:

15/23 members
Level 23
All elements have minimum 4% boost
21 guardians most lvl 4 & above

Required:

Must be actively helping the guild by leveling up, contributing, and fighting in wars
Must be level 50 or above
No vulgarities, obscene anything, etc allowed in messages

We are an active guild and I am the sentinel at lvl 106 with a trio of maxed out wicked wraith+, Assassins shroud+, & black kaleidascope. I am very dedicated (yes that means i spend too much money doing it) to my sole purpose of defeating other guilds sentinels to allow my team to attack and generate hard fought victories.

We need substantial, active members as we very much desire to progress to the upper levels of the leaderboards.

I generally scour the arena and epic leaderboards and send invites as much as I can to those that do not have a guild that I believe can help us.

Send a request today and join the "Helmet of Salvation" guild.

FC Taco
09-07-2013, 09:22 PM
If you are lvl 50+ and looking for a fun and active guild join the FIGHT CLUB. Download palringo and join the guilds chat da fight club for further inquiries. We are 21/26 members right now so join fast.

FinalDroplet
09-08-2013, 01:10 PM
Guild info:
15/25 members
Level 27
All boosts 6%

Must be:
Active
Helpful
30+

We are looking for new Geologists to come join our guild. We are a casual guild, but are looking to be competitive later on. Please apply in game, thank you! :D

Baro
09-08-2013, 06:26 PM
Very active guild looking for new members to fill are rosters we have a good group of guys who play and chat all day every day. If you would like to join up plz send me a Message on "Line messanger" my name is barodo we can talk there only looking for ppl 40+ who play and will keep playing the game.

Guild information:
Guild Level 30
5% Fire
5% Earth
5% Spirit
5% Air
5% Water

War Rank #41

GM: level 86
Guild Sentinel: level 100
Guild Champion: level 90

Requirements:
Level 40+
Active Player
Line Messenger

Mr Wiley Coyote
09-09-2013, 11:32 AM
Level 48 and very active player looking for an equally active guild as well as other gamers to help with progressing throughout the game. PM me so we can talk about this further.

Zemnasty
09-10-2013, 09:54 AM
We currently have 1 spot open and are looking for a highly active member that's Level 80+. We placed 27th during the first G-War and 14th during the second G-War. Our members are extremely helpful and actively contribute to Guild quests And gold.

Currently lvl 64, just shy of 65.
Element boosts
Air 7%
Water 7%
Fire 7%
Shadow 7%
Earth 8%

We use the chat app LINE and if interested send quick message with armors and base layout to MT Kyle, Mt Diana, or Zemnasty.

White Avenger
09-10-2013, 12:29 PM
Guild Name:

Brethren of the Storm - except if you are looking it up it has no spaces. (BrethrenOfTheStorm)

Guild level - 38

Most 6% and one at 7% bonus on armor types. It won't be long until they are all max level. The guild makes a lot of money per week.

50+% - 100+ in levels. Very good armor - we have gone toe to toe with some very high guilds - if they won it is only because couple of their members went non stop in spending gems the entire battle.

15% - 75 Plus. When they hit 100 - we will be climbing the guild ladder.

15% - 60 Plus.

The rest at various levels from 30 on up. Most fall within the 40 or 50 range.

After the 3rd guild war we removed 7 members for Non-participation in the war and not donating to the guild. We understand (you... we) have a life outside of the game but if for some reason you have real life commitments during a guild war - we want you to donate to the guild.

I would like to fill the spots with people that can contribute to the guild quickly. If you play regularly - we want you. Guild participation is more important than levels. A low level can scout the enemy Sent and allow our heavy hitters to take them out.

We want people 50 plus in levels. We don't expect members to spend money in guild wars. But we do expect members to move forward in levels and support the guild in money or guild war participation.

Currently 1 spot left. From 7 to one. Spots are going quickly.

My game code is XBD FBC YPW

Thanks,

Ridge

Angel of Death
09-10-2013, 12:54 PM
3 Stars and a Sun

Hi, guys!

On the first guild wars, we were ranked 67th with 10 players being active, 47th on the BLITZ guild war. We are currently looking for a highly active player that can that join us to reach the top.

Guild information:
Guild Level 44 (one quest away to level up)
7% Fire
7% Earth
7% Spirit
6% Air
7% Water

GM: level 191
Guild Sentinel: level 110
Guild Champion: level 115
High Commander positions are given to those who earn the most MVP's and medals
Guardians: 69/70 @ level 3 and 1/70 @ level 4

Requirements:

80+ ACTIVE players
Must have at least 12 training fields or 24 monster nest
Minimum contribution requirement of 1 million gold/week
Willing to save gems for guild wars
If you would like to apply, please download the app "line" and add the following:
"-arwen"
"Rockmamba"

We hope to hear from you guys. Help us, help you! :)

michwlvrins
09-11-2013, 09:33 AM
Are you homeless? Feeling your guild isn't cutting it? Maybe you just want a better one or a better environment. Top 10 guild looking to fill a few spots to take the place of some aren't cutting it. With the war coming up, everyone wants those good rewards. Don't you? If so, keep reading.

Qualifications are:

Level 100+
Good armors (maxed legendaries or epics a real plus)
Must be a daily active player
Must have friendly, positive attitude

If you can meet that, send me a private message and show me your top 3 armors in a screenshot along with your kingdom. Tell me your in game name. Or you can friend me in game. Code XBC-CVY-PWW.

Lets win this war!

Trix
09-11-2013, 07:33 PM
Forgotten Fellowship Guild Preparing for Battle - Active players only
Forgotten Fellowship (FF) is seeking a couple of very active members for our parent guild and subguild, Fellowship of Forgotten (FoF)

Our guild placed in the top 3% in the last War Blitz and we are hoping for you to get us into the top 1%! We are serious guild, but we have lots of fun as well. We are made up of people from four different countries and seven time zones.

Our guild stats:
Guild level: 40
Guild Master: Daddoo- Lvl 145
Guild Sentinel: RedKind- Has THREE epic armors and is dominant in the arena.
Guild Champion – Woggy – Epic armor with other plus legendary armors

Elemental Bonuses:
Fire 7%
Air 7%
Earth 7%
Water 7%
Spirit 7%

If you are interested in joining our guild, you must meet these minimums:

-Line app – all of the top guilds use it and we are no exception! If you don’t have it you must get it.
-Level 90+ - most of our members are in the range from level 100-250.
-Armor: Maxed legendary (most have at least one + version maxed). If you have maxed Ultra rare+ armor we will consider this as well.
-Guild war participation – You must participate in the next guild war. The difference between a top guild and the bottom is member participation.

To apply, post your stats in our guild thread and send either Daddoo, Woggy, RedKind, Trix, or Alleto a message on Line. Otherwise, pm Daddoo here.

Are you ready for war domination?! Then let's do this!

LeonidasP4L
09-12-2013, 06:54 PM
Need guild members 100+
Guild Lv 52
Members 32/34

Finished 15th in 1st GW.

•PM the GM on LINE if interested add demonic_lord or MSG me on here.

Fire Guild with 22 elemental boost
Fire:7%
Water:6%
Earth:6%
Wind:6%
Spirit:7%

GUILD GOAL:
DAILY ACTIVE members ONLY, CONTRIBUTE, COMPLETE quest, we REMOVE NON-ACTIVE members

Only a few hours before the War! Better Hurry!

redbull6
09-12-2013, 07:59 PM
Berserker
Hi all, I'm Hannibal (level 69) currently Guild Master for Berserker (level 18)

Don't mind joining other guild but Berserker have all 5% Elements plus 5 Guardians (all level 1).

Right now got 9 players but will demote all of them (either not active or no communication) before guild wars started. Personally I don't wanna disband this guild but if no choice there's nothing else I can do.

My code: XBB-HRM-QYM

Dedi89
09-12-2013, 08:15 PM
Hiya Fellow Knights , I'm looking for ACTIVE members . ( iOS )

Name of Guild : Yuno
Name of Leader : Stevvie
Slots available : 10/22
Bonuses : Fire 5% , The rest
(Spirit , Air , Water , Earth) 4%
Level requirements : None
(ACTIVE players is what we need )

We're FUN , Friendly and socialize guild . Come and join us . We're waiting :D

YUNO Guild Sentinel - Dedi

RuEmileo
09-12-2013, 10:24 PM
A guild formed by 4 deployed soldiers looking for active level 50+ players.

Guild: Blood Legions Level 24
Guild Master: Ace (Level 113) with 3 Epics
Guild Sentinel: Killa J (Level 127) with 2 Epics
Guild Champion: BL Emileo (Level 86) maxed out legendaries. XBD YNQ PVB

Made top 100 both guild wars. Pushing for top 50.

Armor bonus:
Water, Sprit, Wind, Earth at 5%
Fire at 6%

Add me or apply to guild.

Then000bster
09-13-2013, 12:44 AM
Placed #6th in the last war!
ROM is a guild that is always looking for daily active players!!!
ROM's Goal! We wish to stay top 10 in guild wars always!!!!! No exceptions!!

The requirements to join are:
Level 100+
3 70/70 + legendary armors
Daily activity
LINE Messenger
700k donation/week

If you wish to be a part of our guild please contact me on LINE as "kndrom" or find our guild.
LINE will be the fastest way for me to respond to you.
Thankyou and I hope to be letting many people into ROM!

Blithe
09-13-2013, 06:15 AM
Recruiting anyone that is active daily, we are a rapid growing guild.
Have slots to fill many friendly players

Guild Name: 7 Deadly Sins
Guild Level: 26 and growing
Guild Master: Whisps
Guild Sentinal: Blythe
Guild Champion: SoStoned

Bonus Elements
Fire: 6%
Water: 5%
Earth: 6%
Air: 6%
Spirit: 6%

We need active members.

Come apply today

Valdamos
09-13-2013, 06:46 AM
Home is recruiting

We have a very active core group and are looking to get some more active people for the guild wars. We've only been around for a month or so but have done very well thus far. We have Line and have a solid grasp of game mechanics and are very willing to help you learn and grow. Join us and make your home with us!

Guild Name: Home
Guild Level: 23
Guild Master: Valdamos
Guild Sentinel: Andiamo
Guild Champion: Daltontheboyking

Bonus Elements
Fire: 6%
Water: 5%
Earth: 6%
Air: 5%
Spirit: 6%

Requirements:
Be active
Have LINE (preferred) - My contact name is Valdamos
Level 40+

tarassiouk
09-14-2013, 02:09 AM
Incredibles (iOS) is looking for players.
Lvl 21 guild with 3 +5% bonuses and 2 +4%

Looking for 30+ players.

Find the guild and apply or add me as a friend XBD-GNZ-XGD

Dragon89
09-14-2013, 10:36 AM
If you are looking to join a top guild then kindly send me a private message and we'll see how you cope.
Simply message me the following included in the message:

Activity level:
Your level:
Gem spender or not:
Top 3 armors:

We are a guild that finished 19 in the first wars, was top 25 in the second.
We are a level 49 guild and growing quite rapidly as we want a top 10 finish....which is were you come in ;)

We are not strict like the top guild, aslong as you pull your weight, gem spender or not, you will be happy with us, esp as we chat everyday and have a friendly and welcoming yet strong community.

If anybody is interested please dont hesitate to drop me a message and we'll take it from there :).

Peace!

Jayleo
09-15-2013, 09:23 AM
If you are interested in joining an active guild please message me stating
Your characters level:
If you Spend gems:
And your Best Armors:

Darym
09-15-2013, 09:43 AM
Hi,

We're a guild called Alae Caelestia and we're recruiting active players to help us!

About us:
Guild Level 23
About 2 Weeks old
21/23 members
GM, GC, GS 100+
5% Bonus to all
Currently ranked around 150-200 in Guild War

If you're looking for a active guild that's fun and friendly, yet still competitive then Alae Caelestia is for you.
An active player makes the difference - you just have be active and above Lvl 50. We'll help you work on your armors, and give you advice if you need it.

Pm me here or add me in-game and we'll talk about it!

Cheers!

XBD-PZR-BPW

Kianquintin
09-15-2013, 11:15 AM
Activity level: top class. On everyday and growing fast
Your level: lvl 108
Gem spender or not: once in a while
Top 3 armors:sky guardian + & clayplate mantle & boilerplate

Maid Marian
09-15-2013, 09:20 PM
Good afternoon all

My current guild has ground to a halt through inactivity.

I am a daily player currently at Lvl 80.
I have all expansions in my castle open and am working on upgrading all my training fields to Lvl 3.
I have all the Big 4 maxed at 50
Am currently farming for mats to craft/upgrade the Bigger 4
I just knocked the Dark Prince off his perch for the first time today.
I have probably been a bit of a plodder in the game so far but I discovered this forum about 40 Levels too late and have spent the intervening time revisiting the basics.

Generally I do not buy gems because while this game is fun its not that good to warrant the premium prices charged in light of the mediocre and random returns on investment. However if something interesting comes up Ihave the means to purchase. (read this to mean that I have purchased in the past but learned my lesson but may fall for another cunning trick in the future).

Looking for a guild that is happy to compete but not get too silly about it. I am a mature adult who has no problems with working with all types and ages but if you cannot communicate without lapsing into txt-talk, swearing or smut then we won't get on.

Planning to jump ship from my current guild ASAP. The lack of activity there is a bit of a drag and I feel no need to contribute gold to that group anymore.

Anyone looking to recruit a foot soldier is welcome to PM me here or via the Line app (add me: JDH).

Thanks for reading so far, this is far longer than I intended but I am meant to be working so procrastination is good!

M

Olgar
09-15-2013, 09:27 PM
JDH
user not found

Im also looking for active players
Guild lvl 26
Fire 5
Earth 5
Water 6
Spirit 6
Air 6

Good afternoon all

My current guild has ground to a halt through inactivity.

I am a daily player currently at Lvl 80.
I have all expansions in my castle open and am working on upgrading all my training fields to Lvl 3.
I have all the Big 4 maxed at 50
Am currently farming for mats to craft/upgrade the Bigger 4
I just knocked the Dark Prince off his perch for the first time today.
I have probably been a bit of a plodder in the game so far but I discovered this forum about 40 Levels too late and have spent the intervening time revisiting the basics.

Generally I do not buy gems because while this game is fun its not that good to warrant the premium prices charged in light of the mediocre and random returns on investment. However if something interesting comes up Ihave the means to purchase. (read this to mean that I have purchased in the past but learned my lesson but may fall for another cunning trick in the future).

Looking for a guild that is happy to compete but not get too silly about it. I am a mature adult who has no problems with working with all types and ages but if you cannot communicate without lapsing into txt-talk, swearing or smut then we won't get on.

Planning to jump ship from my current guild ASAP. The lack of activity there is a bit of a drag and I feel no need to contribute gold to that group anymore.

Anyone looking to recruit a foot soldier is welcome to PM me here or via the Line app (add me: JDH).

Thanks for reading so far, this is far longer than I intended but I am meant to be working so procrastination is good!

M

Maid Marian
09-15-2013, 10:04 PM
Thanks Olgar

I should have included my player code. XBD-MCW-ZWD

Need to work on the line-thingy more (he he, did that make me sound old?)

Zyntree
09-15-2013, 11:10 PM
Looking for mature active players who don't go ueber crazy on the game. We have members from all over the world, and we are ranking in the top 250 in current war. Several members aren't contributing, so some spots will be opening up after the war is over. We use Line Chat to coordinate battles, and I find it significantly superior to the ingame chat. We have strong sentinel, champion and GM (heh heh).

If you're looking to join a strong guild, but don't want to drop the $$$ top players do, PM me with some info about yourself.

Requirements:
Line Chat
lvl 50+
active daily
Active in Guild Wars!
Contribute what you can

:).

Dennis484
09-16-2013, 07:25 AM
I'm lvl 83 and leveling at least once a day. On everyday multiple times a day. My main 3 armors are aiges of the dragon+ tectonic mantle and blazeborne vanguard. Pm me if interested XBF-MFB-PXB

Boo360
09-16-2013, 10:47 AM
Looking to re-model my guild only about 25% of the group actually fight in the guild wars and we need more! We're at lvl 24 all are bonus are 5%, but air and earth they're 6%! I'll have plenty of officers spots open too!

If interested you can add me XBB-HWM-HXR! Or rely to this message.

RuEmileo
09-16-2013, 02:57 PM
A guild formed by 4 deployed soldiers looking for ACTIVE! level 50+ players.

Guild: Blood Legions
Guild Level: 25
Guild Master: BL Ace (Level 117) with 3 Epics
Guild Sentinel: BL Chad (Level 71) with maxed out legendaries and 1 epic
Guild Champion: BL Emileo (Level 91) maxed out legendaries and 1 epic (XBD YNQ PVB)

Made top 100 both guild wars. Pushing for top 50.

Armor bonus:
Water, Sprit, Wind at 5%
Earth and Fire at 6%

Add me or apply to guild. XBD YNQ PVB on iOS

msmitty15
09-16-2013, 03:46 PM
THE MORAG TONG IS NOW RECRUITING

our guild sentinel, champion and master are all level 100+ and all players are active we have placed under 500 in all guild wars so far

REQUIREMENTS
-level 40+
-atleast one legendary armor
-you have to be active and play every day

If you have any interest add me -> XBD-WNZ-MYZ or send a request to the guild -> The Morag Tong

Sarn
09-16-2013, 05:03 PM
we ranked 28 in last guild wars

Guild: xepher vendetta
Guild master: sandalboy
Guild level: 44
Bonuses: earth and fire 8%, 7% rest of the elements
Player ranks: we have 18 level 100+ with the rest of the players a distribution of levels
Guild wars rank: final rank 28
Promotions: players are promoted based on contributions to the guild/ activity (helping in quests and gold contributions) and activity in guild wars.

We are currently looking for 3 more members, level 100+ to fill the last 3 spots.

We are a friendly and active guild. Members are not required to be on at specific times - all we ask is that you do what you can when you can.

Darym
09-16-2013, 07:32 PM
Alae caelestia

Hi,

We're a guild called Alae Caelestia and we're recruiting active players to help us!

About us:
Guild Level 23
About 2 Weeks old
21/23 members
GM, GC, GS 100+
5% Bonus to all
We placed in the top 150 for the guild war!

If you're looking for a active guild that's fun and friendly, yet still competitive then Alae Caelestia is for you.
An active player makes the difference - you just have be active and above Lvl 50. We'll help you work on your armors, and give you advice if you need it.

Cheers!

XBD-PZR-BPW

headphones989
09-16-2013, 07:52 PM
Bauldars Gate recruiting (currently Ribbon C but we kicked inactive players so we are aiming to be higher next guild): Requirements: MINIMUM level 100, gold contribution 400,000/week, MUST participate in at least 4 guild war battles/day for every guild war event. We will kick if you don't follow these requirements monthly. We are IOS.

Voramin
09-17-2013, 06:10 AM
Hi, guys!

.We are looking for - active players that can help us improve.In last Guild wars we ranked #183.

Guild information: Voramins Elite Club
Guild Level 39
7% Spirit
6% Fire
6% Earth
6% Air
6% Water

29/29 Members

GM: VeC Voramin level 140 ------ XBB-HHR-DHW
Guild Sentinel: MajorSickeness level 131
Guild Champion: VeC Ares level 149

Requirements:

30+, contribute 200K/week, complete quest, active in Guild Wars, non-active players will removed.

Dedi89
09-17-2013, 07:36 AM
Hiya Fellow Knights , I'm looking for ACTIVE members . ( iOS )

Name of Guild : Yuno
Name of Leader : Dedi
Slots available : 13/22
Bonuses : Fire and Water5%
The rest
(Spirit , Air ,Earth) 4%
Level requirements : None
(ACTIVE players is what we need )

We Finished #82 on the second guild war

We're FUN , Friendly and socialize guild . Come and join us . We're waiting :)

My Code : XBB-XDQ-GXQ
Also Available for Merging (Merge into YUNO)

Schlag
09-17-2013, 01:18 PM
Come and join our guild : BLUE PECASUS

GUILD LEVEL : 45
LAST RANK : 350
Requirement : 70+

Our guild masta : Kiar : lvl 161
Our guild champ : Erymedeis lvl 146
Our guild sentinel : lughos lvl 239

Bonuses : Air/earth/water : 6%
Spirit/Fire : 7%

We are a french guild with lots of australian members. We are searching for active members when it's war. War is very important for our community and we want more powerful members.

Find our guild or add me and I'll submit your profile ^^

Schlag : high commander lvl 122
XBC BXM RNP

See you soon

junvo
09-17-2013, 01:21 PM
I am an active player still learning about this game. My current guild had no participation in the Guild War besides me and nobody else has leveled for a couple of weeks so I need a new guild. I am level 72 working on my armors several times a day. I would like a nice social guild since my last one was so dead. Thanks.

Olgar
09-17-2013, 01:31 PM
Looking for Active Players
Guild lvl 26
Fire 6
Earth 5
Water 6
Spirit 6
Air 6

XBC HVY HFF
Guild Elementalis

Valdez TRD
09-17-2013, 03:50 PM
Valdez TRD: Guild Name : The Rising Dead. Currently a level 44 guild with many active players. Main Element Boosts are FIRE AND AIR at 9 and 8% . with all other boosts leveled 5+ times. Making adjustments and opening about 5 slots for ACTIVE PLAYERS IN GUILD WARS AND CONTRIBUTING GOLD. LEVEL 100+ GIVES A WAY BETTER CHANCE TO BE ACCEPTED TO GUILD AND WILL TAKE U INTO DIRE CONSIDERATION DEPENDING ON YOUR BASE ARMOR SETS! Very strong, active, and talkative players. We've ranked 19th and 26th in GWars and are looking to drop some inactive non contributing players and ADD more active members to help us rise even HIGHER. Also we have a Facebook Group to help give great helpful information about the game and the guild war stats amongst our members.

yoman632
09-17-2013, 05:16 PM
Hello future members :)

Level 32 guild here, ranked 330 in the last guild wars.

We are looking for anyone lv30+, but preferably higher leveled players to give us a better chance at the next guild wars.

We are friendly and all very active.

Apply ingame : Knights of Badassery

redbull6
09-17-2013, 05:27 PM
Berserker
Hi all, I'm Hannibal (level 69) currently Guild Master for Berserker (level 18)

Don't mind joining other guild but Berserker have all 5% Elements plus 5 Guardians (all level 1).

Right now got 9 players but will demote all of them (either not active or no communication) before guild wars started. Personally I don't wanna disband this guild but if no choice there's nothing else I can do.

Disbanded my guild, Berserker. Want to join guild within my range level. Will consider any active guild with element bonuses at least 5%.

Champ name - Hannibal (level 72)
LINE messenger - Ayakaramba
Buildings - 12 training fields / 3 Armorsmiths

Currently i'm rebuilding my champ as i have donated a lot before. I can help donating but need to work harder to upgrade my:

Leviathans Platemail lvl 31
Aegis of the Fallen lvl 21
Cloud King's Finery lvl 22

Maxxed out

Riverstone Mantle
Hydra Hunter's Mail
Torchflame Mantle

gravacor
09-17-2013, 06:56 PM
Disbanded my guild, Berserker. Want to join guild within my range level. Will consider any active guild with element bonuses at least 5%.

Champ name - Hannibal (level 72)
LINE messenger - Ayakaramba
Buildings - 12 training fields / 3 Armorsmiths

Currently i'm rebuilding my champ as i have donated a lot before. I can help donating but need to work harder to upgrade my:

Leviathans Platemail lvl 31
Aegis of the Fallen lvl 21
Cloud King's Finery lvl 22

Maxxed out

Riverstone Mantle
Hydra Hunter's Mail
Torchflame Mantle

Tried to find you on line but when I searched for tournament it said no results. I sent you a guild invite. I think we are a perfect guild for you. Look me up Gravacor and we can talk if you want.

gravacor
09-17-2013, 07:02 PM
I am an active player still learning about this game. My current guild had no participation in the Guild War besides me and nobody else has leveled for a couple of weeks so I need a new guild. I am level 72 working on my armors several times a day. I would like a nice social guild since my last one was so dead. Thanks.

Check out my guild. Very active and formed from people who were in a guild that no one participated in. We finished 103 last war and are improving still. If you want to chat look me up using the app line and my name is Gravacor.

Darym
09-17-2013, 07:20 PM
Alae caelestia

Alae caelestia

Hi,

About us:
Guild Level 23
About 2 Weeks old
21/23 members
GM, GC, GS 100+
5% Bonus to all
We placed in the top 150 for the guild war!

Cheers!

XBD-PZR-BPW

Olgar
09-17-2013, 07:54 PM
do NOT upgrade Cloud King's Finery its a very weak armor
i cant believe none of those guys that wanted to recruit you had the decency to tell you so

MrManhoso
09-17-2013, 10:37 PM
Pheonix Flames is (for now) a level 28 guild. We ask that members be 70+ and active in the game.
Guild Bonuses are 5% accross the board

Guild Master is Lev 121
Sentinel is Level 100

We finished 263rd with basically 8 people pulling the major weight.. weve booted some of the dead weight and are looking for active members to put in work.. and that dosent mean you have to constantly bankroll gems.

Were active in chat, democratic and fair.

Contact mrmanhoso

WBB-FWB-BFD
Level 85

Teknoprime
09-17-2013, 11:02 PM
Hi all, I am the guild master of a recently new guild called Order of Ressurrected.

In the last guild war we ranked #1163, with 3 people mainly contributing to the effort.
We have a handful of active people playing, and are seeking more.
Due to the nature of a lot of the newer people, we removed some members for declaring wars and not participating.
We are seeking active people to help us contribute in ways of gold and knowledge to advance the rest of the guild. Player level is not really an issue so long as you are active and contribute.

We are currently level 19, with 11 slots open for now.
We have a Sentinel over 110, and as GM I am currently 102.
We have 3 players who actively rank in the top 100- 500 area in arenas.

Our boosts at present are Water, Air and Fire at 5%.
Earth and Spirit are at 4% for now.

So far we have only been running for about 3 and a bit weeks.
If you're interested in joining or have any questions, drop me a line on here.

In game I go by the name Teknobot
Friend code is XBB NFM BVD, although at present my friends list has only one position empty.

Megatron13
09-18-2013, 05:18 AM
We started this new guild because we were in other guilds that were not active. So if you want to join us the guild name is Rogue Hunters and the guild masters name is Megatron.

xralphx
09-18-2013, 07:35 AM
can i join your guild

KNIGHT NAME xralphx
KNIGHT LVL 50

Papa3G
09-18-2013, 08:44 AM
Rajawali sakti is recruiting!
Looking for very strong player to be hired as Guild Sentinel and high commanders!

BoydStar
09-18-2013, 09:20 AM
I'm currently in a guild looking for one that's more active. Knight name is BoydStar level 122. Code is XBB-MDZ-DDQ would be interested in a guild that was top 100 in last tournament. If interested please message.

Nippon D
09-19-2013, 02:11 AM
Me and my brother are looking for a new active guild as the old guild went inactive.

My info:

Friend Code: XBD-DBP-GFZ
Knight's name: Nippon D
Knight's level: 106

Armors: Eurus maxed. Big four+ maxed. Few other lvl 50 maxed. Currently working on Aegis of the fallen+ and Notus.

My brothers info is similar though he is lvl 97.

PM me on Line with bonuses and level and current progress in guild wars.
Guild req is lvl 30+ at least +6% on all. Level 100+ on most members. Active members and no less than 50k donated per member and week. No gems unless in a pinch :)

Regards Nippon D
Line nick: d_lindstedt
:D

Demonic Lord
09-19-2013, 10:32 PM
Let's get straight to the point here looking for a couple members wanting to reach top10. We have been cutting a lot of people due to inactivity. We're friendly, easy to talk to, make new friends from all over.

GUILD: Demon Spawns

Need guild members 90+
Guild Lv 55
Members /34

•PM me on LINE if interested add demonic_lord

Buys GEMS!! For guild wars, is active during war. Not necessary to have them stock at all times, but will need them for wars to gain major points.

GUILD GOAL:
DAILY ACTIVE members ONLY, CONTRIBUTE, COMPLETE quest, we REMOVE NON-ACTIVE members

michwlvrins
09-20-2013, 05:11 AM
Tired of all these high demands and requirements of those other guilds? Had enough of the drama, hassles, and the ridiculous demands? Yeah, me too. I've got the answer for us players level 100+ who have had enough of that and want the game to be fun again. PM me and lets talk.

bird1992
09-20-2013, 08:56 AM
Welcome Knights!

Before you post, please note that spamming is not acceptable and those post will be removed. That being said, one post will be sufficient to be fair to everyone.

If you are a guild that is looking for members, here's your chance to market and feature your guild for guildless players to join!

LOOKING TO RECRUIT FOR YOUR GUILD
HIGHLY ENCOURAGED: Create a Guild Banner that's no larger than 600 x 100 px (width x height). Make sure to include your guild banner, guild name, and guild level.

LOOKING TO JOIN A GUILD
Please be sure to include the following information to make it easier for your fellow knights to find/recruit you.

Friend Code:
Knight's name:
Knight's level:

new player please add many thanks xbb-gyv-gbd

trivituso
09-20-2013, 12:21 PM
Hi all - looking for a guild that participates in guild wars more than my last one.

Friend Code: XBC-WYB-FPM
Knight's name: Thomas
Knight's level: 91

Armor: Armor of Boreas: 70; currently leveling DP Royal Armor + and Armor of the Infernal Lord +

Starbuck*
09-20-2013, 05:51 PM
We are a level 43 and constantly growing Guild with element bonuses at 6-7%. In war one we finished 37th, war two 8th, and war three 12th. We are a friendly group, eager to have fun while helping one another become stronger players.

Our rules/requirements for new recruits:

1. Active player, level 75 or higher with a minimum of three maxed out level 4 or 4+ or 5 star armors.

2. You must provide and maintain an email address so our Guild Master, Maya, can contact you outside the in-game guild chat. Upon invitation to our Guild, your email address will be sent to Maya.

3. Anyone added to our team starts on a trial basis. Guild war results as well as guild involvement determine the eligibility of promotion.

To apply, please Private Message (PM) me by clicking my name to the left. In your message, please answer the following questions:

1. What level are you and what is your friend code?
2. How often do you play Knights & Dragons?
3. Are you available to participate in Guild Wars (so far they've been Friday through Monday)?
4. How many 4 and 5-star armors do you have, and what level are they? Any + versions?
5. Do you spend money on gems?

Follow-up questions may be sent by email.

Thanks! If you have any questions about the guild please PM me.

jlang
09-22-2013, 08:25 AM
If you are looking to join a top guild then kindly send me a private message and we'll see how you cope.
Simply message me the following included in the message:

Activity level:
Your level:
Gem spender or not:
Top 3 armors:

We are a guild that finished 19 in the first wars, was top 25 in the second.
We are a level 49 guild and growing quite rapidly as we want a top 10 finish....which is were you come in ;)

We are not strict like the top guild, aslong as you pull your weight, gem spender or not, you will be happy with us, esp as we chat everyday and have a friendly and welcoming yet strong community.

If anybody is interested please dont hesitate to drop me a message and we'll take it from there :).

Peace!

I'm level 135
Non gem spender
Dark prince royal armor plus(70), armor of the infernal lord plus(70), flame summoner's shroud plus(70)
XBB-HFP-QDX

sir.chaos
09-22-2013, 12:33 PM
i dont know if its possible, but hopefully one day androids and iphones can play on the same network

iamferdicus
09-23-2013, 03:00 PM
DKD Is Recruiting!

If you're ready to Destroy, Kill, and Dominate the competition, then DKD is the place for you. We recently cleaned house, and we're looking for active, daily players to help rocket us to the top of the rankings.

Guild Level: 44
Element Bonuses: 31% total (and increasing)

Minimum Requirements:
- Level 90+
- 3+ Level 70 "+" armors/epic armors maxed
- The ability and willingness to spend gems on guild wars

If you're interested, send me a private message by clicking on my name at the left and answer the following questions:

1. What level are you?
2. How often do you play?
3. What armors do you possess that are level 70 "+" or epic, and at what levels are they?
4. How many gems are you willing to purchase for a guild war?
5. Do you already have or would you be willing to download Line messenger for guild use?

Don't delay! Spots are being filled as we speak, but there's still plenty left!

Good luck!

Ferdicus

Zero KD
09-23-2013, 09:51 PM
Have you been looking for a guild filled with players that are active, friendly, supportive, and strong? Well it's your lucky day, my friends! The guild New Band of the Hawk is looking for iOS K&D players to fill in the last few ranks we have left!

Guild Status:

Guild Level; 26 (Growing Fast)
War of the Beasts; Rank 87 w/ only 14 active members. Looking to get to 50 or below next time!
Elemental Bonuses; All at 5% currently, usually upgrade twice a week or so

Leadership;

Master; Guts lvl 107 with 2 fully upgraded moontides and 1 fully upgraded combustion. Also has blazebourne and tectonic
Sentinel; Burn lvl 73 with 2 fully upgraded blazebournes as well as flamehunters and bl. kaleidoscope

What we want from you;

Leveling Quickly
Use Chat System and Line regularly
Contribute weekly, at least 500k
Strive to make and upgrade better armor

What would increase your chances;

A higher level. Players with a level of 70 compared to 40 will more likely be accepted, but all players are welcome to apply
Better armor. Players with rarer armor and higher leveled armor will be given more priority
Steady income. You should have most of your expansions completed with a sizeable amount of training fields

What We Offer You

A Supportive Environment; Our veteran members look to help everyone out with ideas and suggestions they have learned over time
A Strong Guild; We actively encourage members to gain levels as fast as possible. Most of our members are in the 50-70 range, with a number at 70+ and a number at 35+. Our goal is to have everyone at 60 before the next war!
A Chance for Great Rewards; With a broad range of players from all over the world (we all speak english still), we can remain active for wars at all times. Along with active players, we are almost sure to get to rank 50 or below in the next war!
A Chance to Become Stronger; Our guild spends almost all of our gold on bonuses. With high but reasonable weekly contribution requiremnents, we manage to upgrade our bonuses about twice a week. More bonuses means more strength!
Leadership Positions; We change our HC around every once in awhile so that the most devoted players are sure to be given leadership positions. Show us you deserve it and you will surely be given what you deserve!

Players who wish to apply can apply to the guild, but also try and send us a screenshot of your 6 knights with their best armors equipped. Also let us know if you are a gem spender or non gem spender, especially during the war. You can send this screenshot and this info to Zero_K&D or Guts89 on Line Messenger. Looking forward to seeing all of you potential recruits! Cheers!

Zero lvl 86 (currently)
High Commander in the New Band of the Hawk
XBF - GRB - FPB

Syxis
09-24-2013, 05:16 PM
Guild: Round Table Squires, Level 10, +2% stats (all)
GM: Junior (XBF-FGQ-VDG), Level 47

Looking to recruit casual low-medium level players (level 30+) for active guild war participation. Only requirement is that you participate in guild wars. Guild ranks are awarded based on performance in wars.

Search for the guild and request to join, or add me and I will send anyone not guilded an invite.

Olgar
09-24-2013, 05:36 PM
Guild Elementalis
all bonus 6%
guild lvl 29

need active people 50+

IOS

Mastah
09-24-2013, 05:53 PM
we got damagez (fire element)
Guild lvl 23
looking for friendly and really active members lvl 50+ (especially for guild wars)
crystal spenders not required but greatly appreciated :cool:
current spots open: 4 (more will be open soon)
Bonuses:
~Fire: 5%
~Earth: 5%
~Spirit: 4%
~Air: 4%
~Water: 5%

Contribution requirement 250K per week
Guild Sentinel position currently "negotiable" since our lvl 142 sentinel is inactive
Guild Champion position: filled
Guild High Commander positions: 2 open

Emileo
09-24-2013, 07:57 PM
A guild formed by 4 deployed soldiers looking for ACTIVE! level 60+ iOS players.

Guild: Blood Legions
Guild Level: 28
Guild Master: BL Ace (Level 125) with 3 Epics
Guild Sentinel: BL Chad (Level 72) with maxed out legendaries and 1 epic
Guild Champion: BL Emileo (Level 98) maxed out legendaries and 1 epic (XBD YNQ PVB)

Made top 100/199 in the 3 guild wars. Pushing for top 50.

Armor bonus:
Water, Spirit, Wind, Earth and Fire at 6%

Add me or apply to guild. XBD YNQ PVB on iOS

reesebutton
09-26-2013, 02:35 AM
Looking for Guild

Returning to the game. Played it before guilds were introduced, now looking for a guild to be active in:
. Level 41
. Daily Player
. XBB-GYZ-GWB

Rehtaeh
09-27-2013, 06:25 AM
Guild Name: Sun Storm
Guild Level: 33
Element bonuses currently at 5% for earth and 6% for the rest.
Guild Master: IGN: Feilynne, level 136, friend code: XBC-CHN-DFZ Forum name: Rehtaeh

Requirements:
level 80+
active player
good team-player attitude
speak/type English
any time zone - but we especially need to shore up our European and Asian time zone player base!
gem buying is always appreciated, but never required!

If you meet those requirement and know how to use the forums, we can help you with any questions regarding getting better armors/use of castle space/etc. You don't have to already know everything about the game, just be willing and able to ask questions and learn!

We have our eyes on ribbon D in the Blitz and you can help get us there! Because this is a non-gem buying guild, we won't break past ribbon C - the very heavy use of gems is very apparent shortly after hitting the ribbon C mark.

alex XV
09-27-2013, 07:04 AM
If you are looking for a guild with all active, supportive and strong players, you might want to join our guild Xepher Vendetta.

Our guild level is level 47 and we finished 28th in the last guild war. We still have one spot to fill before the next guild war starts tonight.

Minimum requirements will be that you are at least level 90 and a very active player. Epic or maxed legendary plus armors and gem spending on guild wars are welcome but not a must.

If you are interested either directly apply to our guild “Xepher Vendetta” or send me a private message by clicking on my name on the left side.

Alex

Jpisme
09-27-2013, 05:34 PM
We are guild of war, we like powerful members, but level of activity is much more important. I'm looking for members who will battle their hearts out in the guild wars, and help the guild level up. I have members that haven't don anything in the guild war, and will dismiss them to make room for more active players if necessary. I believe that we currently have 6 openings. THIS IS NOT A SOCIAL NETWORKING GUILD, IT IS A GUILD OF WAR! If you are active in wars, please join Under Me.

Oh, yeah, I forgot. the level requirement changes from time to time. Now it is 30, I never plan to lower it below 20.

Ghirardelli
09-27-2013, 06:31 PM
Hello! I am Ghirardelli, the Guild Master of League of Legends and I am looking for members! We currently have 20/27 members and looking to fill up with friendly players looking for Guilds! iOS only!

Guild Name: League of Legends
Guild Level: 32
Guild Bonuses: Earth and Air 6%, Fire, Water, Spirit 7%
Guild Master IGN: Ghirardelli
Forum Name: Ghirardelli
League of Legends IGN: Ghirardelli (playing for fun mainly)

GW Achievements:
8/30 Fusion Fighter Blitz - Ranked #200
9/13 Battle of the Beast - Ranked #205
9/28 Fusion Fighter Blitz - Ranked #204

What armor I currently have as a Guild Master:
70/70 Feathered Battlegear+
70/70 Leviathan+
70/70 Dark Prince+
70/70 Infernal Lord+

It's not much but I'm working on it. Our Sentinel, on the other hand easily beats me so do not worry about our sentinel falling down easily in Guild Wars.

Requirements:
iOS only
Level 50+
Somewhat active when there is Guild War event
preferably speaks some English for communication purposes

What to expect: There is often lots of chatting, mainly about League of Legends, what champs we play and of course the Worlds event currently going on with League of Legends right now.

How to be promoted: I promote and demote after each Guild war event. I also have the guild sentinel, champion and a few high commanders give me votes on who deserves to be promoted as well in order to ensure fairness.

Why you should join: I am not a strict Guild Master but I will do my best to try and help my guild get ranked high so that they can improve their armors. This is a very chill guild outside of Guild Wars and it's nice to have League of Legend players in this guild to give opinions on new champs, skins and etc.

Kuat
09-28-2013, 07:25 AM
Hi,

My in game name is Kuat - XBG-CXN-VRN

I am level 40+
Using Flamehunter's Garb 49/70
Dark Prince Armor + 30/70
Storm Sorcerers 24/70

I am gem spender, very active, currently levelling my armors and also putting more training field. Currently in a guild but the guild is not so active.

So pls help to offer me to an active guild that can be in the top 500 in the last guild wars or even top 150

Thanks

PM me or add me.

NinjaMaster
09-28-2013, 01:22 PM
Looking For Good Guild
Hi,

My in game name is NInjaMaster and my details are in my sig.

I am level 140+

I am gem spender, very active, currently levelling my armors and castle is maxed.

Looking for others on par or higher in a very active guild. Would love to get higher than ribbon d etc and get epic armors.

Thanks

PM me or add me.

BlackWinter
09-28-2013, 05:08 PM
I am level 48 Very Active
and I Am Looking For A New Guild because my old one isn't to good
Can Donate at min. 200k A Week and will Help out
I need A good Guild That can Rank pretty Well and has strong members
Main Is Storm Sorccer Level 43
Send Me A PM if You Are Interested In Meh :P

Charlie_K
09-28-2013, 11:10 PM
Look no further our guild is up and coming with some decent people. We are a close knit group who are
looking to expand our horizons. If you like a good time, and some good ole fashioned guild leveling then
looks us up.

Guild: Rebellion R2
My code in case you can't find it: XBC-PPV-WFP
Level:100+
IGN: Charlie
Guild Master:Lelouch

Mr Clever
09-29-2013, 08:20 AM
20+ level guild and growing quickly.
Placed on C ribbons in both guild wars.
Looking for active players who are looking for a very active guild
Almost all elemental bonuses at 7%
Serious applicants level 30+

2 slots left.
Guild master & Sentinel both 3 sets full epic each

GuildMaster. Sentinel
Name Skylander. Mr Almighty
Level 217. 188

If you want a good guild family where we have alot of fun join Guardian Cross

Madreil
09-29-2013, 03:25 PM
Hey guys i am from a guild called Pitch Black. This guild is currently looking for active and high level in stats and level. we are a level 35 guild looking for very strong people. You must contribute at least 500k per week. YOU MUST HAVE LINE. No exeptions. You must add Noirlust or Chewsyourownadv. We place top 50 in the best brawl war and top 100 in the fusion fighters war.

Chinov2
09-29-2013, 08:39 PM
Let's get straight to the point here looking for a couple members wanting to reach top10. We placed top 15 in recent war and only growing stronger. We're friendly, easy to talk to, make new friends from all over.

Need guild members 90+
Guild Lv 60
Members /36

•PM me on LINE if interested add demonic_lord, ChinopoLy, or SpaceCityD

Buys GEMS!! For guild wars, is active during war. Not necessary to have them stock at all times, but will need them for wars to gain major points.

GUILD GOAL:

Sir Dingleberry
09-30-2013, 09:18 AM
Hey all. Kaos is the guilds name and we just want to have fun.

Our only requirements are level 80, join us on GroupMe and STAY ACTIVE!

Level 49 guild with 7% elemental bonuses across the board.

We need active friendly drama-free players to boost us to the top 10 in guild wars.

Just search and apply to Kaos or download group me and look up chrishillstrom@gmail.com

Lacerator
09-30-2013, 10:05 AM
Epic Dragon Slayers are searching for two new active daily members!

Level 100+ preferred but that's negotiable if decent armors are maxed.
We are a fun active and friendly group looking to help players grow :) the core members have been gaming together for a number of years.

We use line to communicate and cooordinate during wars Line ID: Lacerator

We are lv 34 with 7% bonus in all but air which is 6% at the moment.

Looking forward to meeting you!

Interested folks pm me (here or on line) or add me as a friend, info is in signature.:D

Sir Dingleberry
09-30-2013, 12:03 PM
Hey all. Kaos is the guilds name and we just want to have fun.

Our only requirements are level 80, join us on GroupMe and STAY ACTIVE!

Level 49 guild with 7% elemental bonuses across the board.

We need active friendly drama-free players to boost us to the top 10 in guild wars.

Just search and apply to Kaos or download group me and look up chrishillstrom@gmail.com

Or look me up on Line Dingleberry

Demonic Lord
10-01-2013, 12:37 AM
Let's get straight to the point here looking for a couple members wanting to reach top10. We have been cutting a lot of people due to inactivity. We're friendly, easy to talk to, make new friends from all over. We placed 15th in the fusion war and looking for more players wanting to reach the same goal as us. Serious players only we don't need flakes in the guild.

Need guild members 100+
Guild Lv 60
Members /36

•PM me on LINE if interested add demonic_lord

GUILD GOAL:

NinjaMaster
10-02-2013, 07:43 AM
Thanks all for the personal messenges, my guild have now merged with another so will not require another guild.
Ty all.

Morgrail
10-02-2013, 07:17 PM
Hey all. Me and a buddy jumped in a guild and after contributing millions of gold and time into this guild we saw that we were the only ones playing save one other player, so here we are. We are starting fresh with a new guild, looking for daily gamers who are at least lvl 50+, and will participate in donating gold for bonuses and guild wars.

Guild Name : Banana Hammocks
Min lvl: 50
Recruiting: casual, daily gamers who want better rewards from events.

Hit us up, I am 103 and sentinel is 116, and we are as serious as you can get without spending our own money.

I'm Morgrail, I.d.:XBD-HBQ-ZDP

We look forward to gaming with you!

Arcanum
10-03-2013, 03:30 AM
Hi everybody :) after cleaning my guild, kicking out the inactive members, we have a lot of free spot in the guild..also high commander spot for some extra bonus!!!
It's a mid level guild (37) but we did huge donations so we already have all element bonuses at 7%
So we're searching for active members that can be useful for the guild in guild wars!!
Gems spender is not required but you need to be at least lvl80

if you are interested the guild is called 'Arcanum' and if you want/need more info you can pm here or via LINE messenger: arcanum92

I hope for a lot of new members :)
thanks for reading, byee :D