PDA

View Full Version : PUN

ryguy8899
08-31-2013, 06:46 PM
How does PUN get all those points? Hacks, gold, hyper active, works for gree? No one ever bash PUn just tell your thoughts or facts.

iZheil9152
08-31-2013, 07:47 PM
you new here?

Stooboot
08-31-2013, 07:52 PM
No they just try real hard

Speed ump
08-31-2013, 07:57 PM
Overachieve.

Grizz875
08-31-2013, 07:59 PM
I dunno but their fingers must be down to nubs by now

KFH
08-31-2013, 09:02 PM
slept their way to the top :)

honest Abe
08-31-2013, 10:54 PM
It's called money and time. My 7 yr old could beat me if he had my credit card. Takes a lot of work to actually spend the money although when my finger is tired I let the kids help.

How does PUN get all those points? Hacks, gold, hyper active, works for gree? No one ever bash PUn just tell your thoughts or facts.

justsomedood5
08-31-2013, 10:56 PM
You must mean SUP, because PUN (original pirates) are not that hard to beat.

CaptChaos
08-31-2013, 11:32 PM
Here's their well hidden secret...they outsource to Indonesia. Pay 14 yr. old SUP Slaves $1.25 an hour who work tapping nonstop in 12 hour shifts. They do provide them one 30 minute lunch break, but I hear they all have SUP piss bottles so as to not disrupt their tapping quota of 180 taps per hour.

This is just one of the fascinating insights that our intel has uncovered into the complex and dark world of SUP.

General Soviet
08-31-2013, 11:44 PM
It's gold (obviously).

1. Hacks would get noticed by factions they are facing off against, and by Gree themselves.
2. It's almost impossible for a faction to score as much points as they do just by being active. If an average faction just focused on the game for 3 days straight, no gold spent, they couldn't get half of the points SUP earns.
3. Gree makes and controls the game, but they don't spend money on in-game gold. That's for the player population to do, and there needs to be gold spending top factions to take this to the next level.

I probably didn't need that many sentences to explain the most well known fact in MW...but I had good examples that couldn't be wasted!

Dutchie
09-01-2013, 01:50 AM
They have a lot more money than you ever will...

I am a cow
09-01-2013, 02:21 AM
They should actually do ate some money to those in Africa, save a life or 2 and feel good about doing it

Fl@sh
09-01-2013, 04:45 AM
Here's their well hidden secret...they outsource to Indonesia. Pay 14 yr. old SUP Slaves $1.25 an hour who work tapping nonstop in 12 hour shifts. They do provide them one 30 minute lunch break, but I hear they all have SUP piss bottles so as to not disrupt their tapping quota of 180 taps per hour.

This is just one of the fascinating insights that our intel has uncovered into the complex and dark world of SUP.Actually, they are provided a GREE break in between wars, since our wait time averages 30-45 minutes. Also, $1.25 an hour is a bit high, I think it hovers in the nickel($0.05) range.

They should actually do ate some money to those in Africa, save a life or 2 and feel good about doing itI go to Africa every year and give a bump to their economy.

Speed ump
09-01-2013, 06:03 AM
Soviet, there are still people who don't want to believe that we spend that kind of money. Gree gives us gold, we hack, etc. there has to be something other than the obvious facts you stated for it, according to some people.

BIG DH
09-01-2013, 09:53 AM
you new here?

Obviously been here a few months since PUN no longer exists in its original form and this person remembers them as PUN.

CDR Shepard
09-01-2013, 10:42 AM
They have a lot more money than you ever will...

Not necessarily true. Let me fix your sentance...

They SPEND a lot more money then you ever will ON THIS GAME

Others may have more, just spend it differently. Neither is right or wrong, they can do what they want. Why does this stupid topic keep coming up? Spend money and dedicate time = get to the top, period.

CDR Shepard
09-01-2013, 10:46 AM
They should actually do ate some money to those in Africa, save a life or 2 and feel good about doing it

Why? What do you donate besides hours of your life in a forum? How about instead of policing others you spend that time doing community service for your neighborhood/area?

senex morosus
09-01-2013, 11:38 AM
SUP1 is controlled by a mutant with four hands. Several of them are mutants too and many of them are nocturnal beings with special abilities who think sleep is over rated.There! I said it!

camper killer
09-01-2013, 11:47 AM
SUP1 is controlled by a mutant with four hands. Several of them are mutants too and many of them are nocturnal beings with special abilities who think sleep is over rated.There! I said it!

Its not mutants, having been there a long time I have to admit we had mechanical arms surgically added to our bodies. and in Speed's case he was able to have 4 iPads wired directly to his brain. this explains all his spelling mistake and long run on paragraphs with no end.

ryguy8899
09-01-2013, 11:57 AM
Its not mutants, having been there a long time I have to admit we had mechanical arms surgically added to our bodies. and in Speed's case he was able to have 4 iPads wired directly to his brain. this explains all his spelling mistake and long run on paragraphs with no end. bump bump to top