PDA

View Full Version : GREE, wait times to get matched are a problem!!!!!

honest Abe
08-31-2013, 05:04 PM
We have had a bunch of 35-45 min waits to get matched!!! Either fix your algorithm, shorten the number of matches we have to win or extend WD!!! This has affected s1, s2, presumably thr penguins and if anyone else is having the same problem (presumably) feel free to weigh in. Tickets have been sent with no response.

jchow69
08-31-2013, 06:01 PM
We have had a bunch of 35-45 min waits to get matched!!! Either fix your algorithm, shorten the number of matches we have to win or extend WD!!! This has affected s1, s2, presumably thr penguins and if anyone else is having the same problem (presumably) feel free to weigh in. Tickets have been sent with no response.

Well, I do understand it's hard to wait, but at least it is better than waiting 30 seconds and getting SUP1, right?

Wdigeorge
08-31-2013, 06:20 PM
Believe me, it is no fun being paired with a weak faction where you are trading gold for crappy points neither.

honest Abe
08-31-2013, 06:26 PM
Point is, wasting 45 min in between wars makes the ltq impossible!!! GREE ARE YOU LISTENING????????.

Fl@sh
08-31-2013, 07:03 PM
Well, I do understand it's hard to wait, but at least it is better than waiting 30 seconds and getting SUP1, right?We are SUP1.

honest Abe
08-31-2013, 10:51 PM
Silence is deafening gree!

honest Abe
09-01-2013, 11:26 AM
Dozens of tickets sent, no response, why should anyone be surprised?

BIG DH
09-01-2013, 12:49 PM
There's no response from gree because the ltq was never intended for you, it was always intended for top 3 only. As long as one team wins the ltq prize, gree can say it was a success and is possible. Just not for you.

honest Abe
09-01-2013, 11:20 PM
Ill humor you and respond again, We are top 3 and all of the top 3 are having the problem.

There's no response from gree because the ltq was never intended for you, it was always intended for top 3 only. As long as one team wins the ltq prize, gree can say it was a success and is possible. Just not for you.

Hooligany
09-01-2013, 11:51 PM
Ang we r top 25. Match up with top 10 for last 8 out of 9 battles.

honest Abe
09-02-2013, 05:53 AM
This is bullsh-t, our ave wait time is 15-20 minutes. you are going to have 360 of your top revenue centers calling iTunes/google for a refund!!!! WAKE UP!

honest Abe
09-02-2013, 10:59 AM
Let me get this straight. You acknowledge the problem and won't extend?? You feel bad for ruining Labor Day BBQs?? You already messed up Labor Day weeken!!!

pb23
09-02-2013, 11:03 AM
Just waited right through the last shot at getting a war. Awesome.

I got bent over four different times in the same war by Gree. Super fun.

BoilerPaulie
09-02-2013, 11:06 AM
I'm in a top 1000 faction and we've been having several issues this war as well, but not to the degree that you top tier factions are. It's a widespread problem and Gree doesn't do anything about it. Right now we are still waiting for a war that probably won't happen at all. Wait time approaching 15 minutes so far.

CJ D
09-02-2013, 11:14 AM
Ang we r top 25. Match up with top 10 for last 8 out of 9 battles.

I can appreciate your concern....but looking at it from how the other 4000 factions look at it...you got matched with a team within 15-20 places of you....looks like the algorithm is working for us finally. We didn't get top 10 again this battle.

King Dante!
09-02-2013, 11:17 AM
Ouch, my wait times never exceeded 2 minutes. Personally I would have to give kudos to Gree for their matching system this war... didn't have any issues

honest Abe
09-02-2013, 11:20 AM
Let me give gree an example. Lets say two top 10 teams declared at the same time twice in a row to test this and it still took almost 15 minutes to get matched!!! The algorithm is broken or its constructed on purpose to have longer than 10 minute wait times which in my book means that it is rigged. 54 matches at 15 minutes of wait time between matches is almost 14 hours out of the event. There are other forms of restitution for dealing with a house that cheats, do you want us to go there?? GREE FIX THE ISSUE AND EXTEND THE EVENT!!!

Golf4life
09-02-2013, 11:57 AM
good lord you complain a bunch
Let me give gree an example. Lets say two top 10 teams declared at the same time twice in a row to test this and it still took almost 15 minutes to get matched!!! The algorithm is broken or its constructed on purpose to have longer than 10 minute wait times which in my book means that it is rigged. 54 matches at 15 minutes of wait time between matches is almost 14 hours out of the event. There are other forms of restitution for dealing with a house that cheats, do you want us to go there?? GREE FIX THE ISSUE AND EXTEND THE EVENT!!!

Vballmadam
09-02-2013, 12:57 PM
Golf...you don't play to win?

FFP you need to join Outlaw Lawyers...we are all minis around your level! I would love for you to join us!

daniel pena
09-02-2013, 01:04 PM
look at this absurd answer that GREE has sent to me!!!

Hello Daniel,

Thank you for the inquiry. You can only declare war during a World Domination event. Factions must “declare war” in order to participate in the event. Any member can do this. Once war is declared, your faction will be matched up with other factions of similar attack strength, fighting to win World Domination (WD) points. Due to the 1 hour battle length, you may not declare war within the final hour of the event.

Please let me know if I can answer anything else.

Regards,

R

this is the answer to this:

Gree,

Our faction cannot start wars.... Since our last battle its stucked in war
declared and nothing happens!!! We spent some gold to achieve top 1500, we
were there and now we cant fight!!!!

We want some resolution and fast!!! Or our.money back!!!

Sugarymama
09-02-2013, 01:23 PM

Not sure how long you've been playing this game, but Gree support doesn't respond to tickets right away when there is nothing going on in the game, let alone a WD event. I have to wait a week to get grunts removed from my ally list. Sorry you're so frustrated, but if you have to deal with support you may as well get used to being frustrated. Not the best customer service I've experienced.

senex morosus
09-02-2013, 01:27 PM
I rarely have issues in the game but when I do, I normally get a response within less than 24 hours and with problem solved. I have had ally list issues and accidental gold. These may be minor issues but they responded to me quick. In January, I had an issue that was ignored and hasnt been fixed until April or end of march (cant remember) but compared to the support right now, I would say it's a big step. I am just glad I am not an android player.

Golf4life
09-02-2013, 01:44 PM
I do play to win.

I don't see how your question had anything to do with my comment?
Golf...you don't play to win?

Vballmadam
09-02-2013, 01:52 PM
Great to see you Vball. Hope you are well and up to some FFP stories:). FFP does not bother with the game
much anymore ...he is all gold at 67...no money buildings and no need for more trinkets or stats (actually
never did). Just enjoy the occasional post/insult and ensuing food fight. He does not spend one dollar
on this scam. FFP will take his small claims 5K (more than covers his idiotic participation in the Greeture's
extortion scheme). And say thank you very much. Please read quickly...NFL season...not for long:)

We're pretty much free too...we will always have a spot for you my dear friend!

Yes...I love FFP's stories!

Golf4life
09-02-2013, 02:03 PM
sorry Grasshopper (since obviously you have mistaken me for a rookie and I am quite sure you are newer to this than me)

Gree promotes the fact that there won't be a fair fight. Money will triumph all. If 'Eddie' wants a fair fight, Eddie will have a very difficult time in life, as nothing in life is fair, much less in this game.

Eddie needs to find a new hobby if Eddie can't live with what the current system promotes.

Grasshopper, when a contestant asks for a level playing field, he/she just wants
a fair chance to win. When Eddie goes after big players with subsidies, Grafia
connections etc. It is for the same reason. Eddie is a warrior, he will fight
anybody anytime...he would just prefer a fair fight...not a fight where whoever
spends the most money wins. A fight where you actually need to show up and
perform.

CJ D
09-02-2013, 02:35 PM
Lol. Me think this could get good. Afraid the "newbie" Eddie may could destroy golf's base and make a rose garden out of it. Lol

Golf4life
09-02-2013, 02:36 PM
cool, I am done arguing with a brick wall

enjoy your old age.

You got me Golfhopper! Eddie only has 8 posts...obviously not the experienced hopper here!
Eddie will not have a difficult time in life. Why? Because Eddie is far from a young grasshopper
and has had the privilege of kicking hopper (fair or not) his entire life. Money triumph all? Please...
Eddie is embarrassed for you. Suggest you spend a little time away from this brilliant, thinking
man's game and a bit more time in the library.

Golf4life
09-02-2013, 02:41 PM
Lol. Me think this could get good. Afraid the "newbie" Eddie may could destroy golf's base and make a rose garden out of it. Lol

It's either 'Me thinks' or 'I think'. 'I am afraid'. 'may, could'.

I'm not too worried about you or Eddie or anyone else.

Kill Joy
09-02-2013, 02:43 PM
Wait times were not a problem all that much until our last matches. we were pushing for top 250, had a 100k lead into top 250, and our last two wars took 10 + minutes to start, causing us not to be able to start the last war before the hour mark started. we lost top 250 by 10k. not cool.

procsyzarc
09-02-2013, 02:45 PM
After having this issue in KA with the LTQ being almost impossible even with 100% win rate for top teams due to wait times I did a test in MW this weekend.

I created a one man faction and in 10 hours 20 mins I got 10 wins (some of which I didn't need to do anything since I won just on successful defences)

My stats aren't fantastic (little over 1m) but staying low I never faced anyone over 200k. Had I still cared enough about MW to set alarms through the night I could have easily finished this.

Gree needs to do something about the wait times top teams face otherwise they will loose their cash cows as people make small factions to get around the issue since LTQ prizes are far better and cheaper than rank prizes

CJ D
09-02-2013, 03:04 PM
It's either 'Me thinks' or 'I think'. 'I am aftraid'. 'may, could'.

I'm not too worried about you or Eddie or anyone else.

Ok. I deleted what I was typing...is this really a road you want to go down? Trying to discredit folks by pointing out grammar mistakes (especially when they were obviously done intentionally, exactly as written)?

Lets face it. There are enough people on this forum who think you're a tool. Do you really want to assume the hall monitor roll?

Golf4life
09-02-2013, 03:05 PM
I feel that Gree won't want to do anything about the wait times as it drives profit and revenue. The same reason they did this LTQ to raise the stats of lower teams and players, they will keep the wait times long for the higher teams.

Great business move in my opinion, but obviously not good for people in the top factions.

This whole situation is one of the main reasons I got out of a top Faction
After having this issue in KA with the LTQ being almost impossible even with 100% win rate for top teams due to wait times I did a test in MW this weekend.

I created a one man faction and in 10 hours 20 mins I got 10 wins (some of which I didn't need to do anything since I won just on successful defences)

My stats aren't fantastic (little over 1m) but staying low I never faced anyone over 200k. Had I still cared enough about MW to set alarms through the night I could have easily finished this.

Gree needs to do something about the wait times top teams face otherwise they will loose their cash cows as people make small factions to get around the issue since LTQ prizes are far better and cheaper than rank prizes

Golf4life
09-02-2013, 03:52 PM
incorrect again Eagle, or Eddie er PJ, whatever and really who cares.

I have no beef with CJ. Not his business to wade in on our little tiff. He wanted to, so I wanted to correct his grammar, quite simple.

CJ D, Misdirection and "discredit the witness 101" are frequent forum tactics. These tactics are used by the
...shall we say... "challenged folk" as well as our many Funzy friends (aka shills)...pay no mind...
monitor roll? You may have hit the noggin on the head...or something like that.

**EDIT**

I edited my comment towards Eddie as I felt it wasn't right to stoop to his level and violate the ToS...yet again...

procsyzarc
09-02-2013, 04:04 PM
I feel that Gree won't want to do anything about the wait times as it drives profit and revenue. The same reason they did this LTQ to raise the stats of lower teams and players, they will keep the wait times long for the higher teams.

Great business move in my opinion, but obviously not good for people in the top factions.

This whole situation is one of the main reasons I got out of a top Faction

How is it good for business each member in top 25 factions currently spend hundreds each event. If it remains like this they will leave their current factions for wd events and get better prizes for free? It also reduces competition for top spots meaning less spending again. Yes it may mean low ranked factions spend a little more but that is nothing compared to the reduction from top factions.

There is no way Gree would allow this.......trouble is they are so clueless they probably don't even realise they are hurting their own profit so nothing will change

Golf4life
09-02-2013, 04:12 PM
absolutely agree with what you said

their thought process was genius: Instead of teams spending a bunch of gold towards the end of the 3 day war, they will do it the last 10 minutes of each battle, which theoretically would have worked.

The issue they failed to realize is the number of teams playing. If there were only 500 teams and they were all strong competitors, this tactic would have driven sales through the roof.

The other side of this is that they realized exactly what they were doing. They allowed a bunch of the lower level players and factions to get these amazing stats, a taste of what could be, so that in future wars they will be more willing to spend money to compete for better stats and prizes.

EDIT**

and for the initial part about the wait times. Why wouldn't it be more profitable for Top teams to wait longer? They use less free hits and scrounge to spend buttloads of gold to make up for it. You are right, people will get tired (as I did). Unfortunately, there will always be more people to replace them.

a rebuttal to this will be from most that the average scores for ranked positions is much lower and that is absolutely correct, but for two reasons only:
1) end of month and no bonus gold delivered yet (expect the next war to have much higher point totals)
2) the prizes weren't worth the effort.

Even before the announcement of the Faction LTQ, my old faction (Buckwheat Connection) were planning on shooting for 25 instead of 10 because of the crappy rewards announced for India.

How is it good for business each member in top 25 factions currently spend hundreds each event. If it remains like this they will leave their current factions for wd events and get better prizes for free? It also reduces competition for top spots meaning less spending again. Yes it may mean low ranked factions spend a little more but that is nothing compared to the reduction from top factions.

There is no way Gree would allow this.......trouble is they are so clueless they probably don't even realise they are hurting their own profit so nothing will change

Nav10
09-02-2013, 05:01 PM
Yea they do take a long time. Our last battle we declared about an hour and15 minutes before the end and the war started at hour and 3 minutes holy. Everybody was getting the creeps!

procsyzarc
09-02-2013, 06:12 PM
and for the initial part about the wait times. Why wouldn't it be more profitable for Top teams to wait longer? They use less free hits and scrounge to spend buttloads of gold to make up for it. You are right, people will get tired (as I did). Unfortunately, there will always be more people to replace them

Speaking from KA where I am in a top 3 team but assuming it is the same here. If we hit declare the second we finish we can get in a max of 55 matches due to the wait time which means if we draw FUN (the SUP1 of KA) just once or get an unlucky loss we miss it since we have no room for error at all and we have to avoid FUN which means we don't get the 54 matches in. I spend about 5-6k gems in my team and can not possibly complete the LTQ unless they change the wait times.

So how many people will say stuff my top 10/25 team I will join a top 4000 team and get better prizes for free. Remover we are top 3 the rest have to worry about us and other top 10 teams so have it even worse.

What does this have to do with wait time? If we got instant matches like lower ranked teams we would have some room for error like they do meaning it would be possible to avoid teams you can't beat or at least it wouldn't be all over with one loss. This would mean some top teams other than the number 1 ranked team could finish.

Golf4life
09-02-2013, 06:27 PM
ah I see where you are coming from now. yah I can understand then about the wait times and not being able to compete in the maximum amount of wars.
Speaking from KA where I am in a top 3 team but assuming it is the same here. If we hit declare the second we finish we can get in a max of 55 matches due to the wait time which means if we draw FUN (the SUP1 of KA) just once or get an unlucky loss we miss it since we have no room for error at all and we have to avoid FUN which means we don't get the 54 matches in. I spend about 5-6k gems in my team and can not possibly complete the LTQ unless they change the wait times.

So how many people will say stuff my top 10/25 team I will join a top 4000 team and get better prizes for free. Remover we are top 3 the rest have to worry about us and other top 10 teams so have it even worse.

What does this have to do with wait time? If we got instant matches like lower ranked teams we would have some room for error like they do meaning it would be possible to avoid teams you can't beat or at least it wouldn't be all over with one loss. This would mean some top teams other than the number 1 ranked team could finish.

CJ D
09-02-2013, 07:14 PM
I used to think that the whole of the money spent from 25-4000 dwarfed that spent from 1-24. Lmao. Then I learned what those top guys spent. And did the math on the others. Gree could kick everyone in the 26-4000 range out and still turn a huge profit.

Flash0810
09-03-2013, 05:39 AM

Honest Abe

I sent in a ticket about this several Wars back and it got closed. 2 Wars back we were getting around 9 minute waits. This war we have seen up to around 20 minute waits. What was back was during the final hours when we know there are MANY teams trying to get in there to get the points and we are still having to wait.

One side note is at least we didn't get put against any SUP Teams or Ferr! :) I would have nightmares until I went to my grave!

Flash0810
09-03-2013, 05:48 AM

Honest Abe

There is also another issue. We declared war in the very last battle on the 1:03 mark. The system didn't put us against a team until around the 00:50 mark. So there was less than an hour. Now get this, I have seen something funny with their systems. With only 45 secs left in the Battle, the system stops all attacks. It says you have to declare a War to attack. Also, Health Regens are speeded up with less than an hour left as well! I've noticed this the last 2 Wars. Again, I have pointed things out with their back end systems but my tickets were closed. I can only assume that they are:

1) Looking at the issue.
2) Fixing the issue.
3) Put it on Bug Tracker.
4) Ignored the issue.
5) Said it was Miller Time and went to have one! :)

I suspect that they know about the issue but it's a bigger issue to fix than just a simple change as it has the potential to break more widespread system and they need to ensure that it is fully tested before pushing out.

Shots
09-03-2013, 06:18 AM
we a top 400 faction and at the 6 consec battle we got matched up against a top 100 faction with triple our wd points, you can imagine how pissed we were

honest Abe
09-03-2013, 06:36 AM
They may not reply to tickets but my guess is they will respond when an attorney letter is sent to their registered agent! Fraudulently inducing people to spend when it looked like they had enough time (almost 3-4 hr buffer as of saturday night) whereas their system had MINIMUM wait times that made it impossible to actually get to the requisite number of matches. Minimum wait times proved when top factions still couldn't match within ten minutes when declaring at the same time. That might even get summary judgement. Gree I hope you are listening!

Honest Abe

There is also another issue. We declared war in the very last battle on the 1:03 mark. The system didn't put us against a team until around the 00:50 mark. So there was less than an hour. Now get this, I have seen something funny with their systems. With only 45 secs left in the Battle, the system stops all attacks. It says you have to declare a War to attack. Also, Health Regens are speeded up with less than an hour left as well! I've noticed this the last 2 Wars. Again, I have pointed things out with their back end systems but my tickets were closed. I can only assume that they are:

1) Looking at the issue.
2) Fixing the issue.
3) Put it on Bug Tracker.
4) Ignored the issue.
5) Said it was Miller Time and went to have one! :)

I suspect that they know about the issue but it's a bigger issue to fix than just a simple change as it has the potential to break more widespread system and they need to ensure that it is fully tested before pushing out.

honest Abe
09-04-2013, 03:35 AM
GREE, this is not going away.

MWsir
09-04-2013, 04:29 AM
well,

1. If you get matched up with a let's say "ranked 1500" faction, you are not happy because you get bad points.
2. if you would be a top1000-faction, than the strength of faction 500 and 1500 are pretty similar. so there are 1000 chances to be matched up. so that goes much quicker.
3. if you,being top1, on top of that try to stay clear from Ferr, Sup2, Dogs, GSF , Gunners, ... by non-declaring.
Are you then really wondering why you have wait for 30 min before getting hooked up?

Colm Cille
09-04-2013, 06:46 AM
well,

1. If you get matched up with a let's say "ranked 1500" faction, you are not happy because you get bad points.
2. if you would be a top1000-faction, than the strength of faction 500 and 1500 are pretty similar. so there are 1000 chances to be matched up. so that goes much quicker.
3. if you,being top1, on top of that try to stay clear from Ferr, Sup2, Dogs, GSF , Gunners, ... by non-declaring.
Are you then really wondering why you have wait for 30 min before getting hooked up?

FYI: SUP 1 does not try to avoid anyone.

MWsir
09-04-2013, 08:25 AM
Oh yes they do. If you would be in in sup1 you would know

honest Abe
09-04-2013, 07:52 PM
You have no idea what you are talking about.

Colm Cille
09-05-2013, 12:17 AM

I'm an officer in SUP 1. Get your facts straight before posting things that you quite clearly know nothing about.

Flash0810
09-05-2013, 05:51 AM
I'm an officer in SUP 1. Get your facts straight before posting things that you quite clearly know nothing about.

Colm

I would like to see what it's like to get put against SUP1 & SUP2. I may have nightmares till the day I die but for 1 time I would like to see what it's like to go against a Faction such as yours! :)

BTW, hello. It's nice to meet an Officer of SUP!

Colm Cille
09-05-2013, 06:01 AM
Colm

I would like to see what it's like to get put against SUP1 & SUP2. I may have nightmares till the day I die but for 1 time I would like to see what it's like to go against a Faction such as yours! :)

Thanks Flash. It's nice to meet you as well. If your faction keeps moving up in terms of WD ranking, I'm sure you will face us at some point.

arealemmmcha
09-05-2013, 06:07 AM
only seems to take like 5 minutes..

CJ D
09-05-2013, 06:45 AM
Colm

Was that a leg hump? I think I just saw a leg hump...

Arc Burn
09-05-2013, 07:20 AM

Haha ..yes ..yes i believe so

Flash0810
09-05-2013, 08:39 AM

I'll never say! :cool:

MWsir
09-05-2013, 11:53 PM

Got the facts confirmed by 3 of your members dear officer.
Show the match-ups you have faced, then we'll talk again.

Colm Cille
09-06-2013, 12:47 AM
Got the facts confirmed by 3 of your members dear officer.
Show the match-ups you have faced, then we'll talk again.

In all WD battles in all WD events, SUP 1/PUN has lost 1 battle. We get our best points from Ferr and other top 10 factions. So why would we ever try to avoid them?

You have 2 members of SUP 1, myself and Honest Abe, who are on the record as stating that you are misinformed. You claim your information was confirmed by 3 unnamed members of SUP 1. I'll let people draw their own conclusions about who has the more accurate information.

MWsir
09-06-2013, 02:49 AM
In all WD battles in all WD events, SUP 1/PUN has lost 1 battle. We get our best points from Ferr and other top 10 factions. So why would we ever try to avoid them?

You have 2 members of SUP 1, myself and Honest Abe, who are on the record as stating that you are misinformed. You claim your information was confirmed by 3 unnamed members of SUP 1. I'll let people draw their own conclusions about who has the more accurate information.

I am not saying you are not the best team around. You are. I am not saying you fear Ferr. You don't. I am sure you get the best points against Ferr. I am saying, you try to avoid as much as possible "epic" confrontations with them. And vice versa! Why? Because meeting them 20 times would be a hell of a pain for both parties ... I understand that. No shame in that. Don't be holier than the pope. Just admit it. We try to do the same, but still faced top5 confrontations 18 times.

Colm Cille
09-06-2013, 06:13 AM
I am not saying you are not the best team around. You are. I am not saying you fear Ferr. You don't. I am sure you get the best points against Ferr. I am saying, you try to avoid as much as possible "epic" confrontations with them. And vice versa! Why? Because meeting them 20 times would be a hell of a pain for both parties ... I understand that. No shame in that. Don't be holier than the pope. Just admit it. We try to do the same, but still faced top5 confrontations 18 times.

I will not admit something that is categorically untrue. We try to get Ferr and other top 10 teams as much as possible. That's the plain truth. If you choose to believe otherwise that's your prerogative.

honest Abe
09-07-2013, 11:35 AM
We still have like 50 tickets open on this with generic "we are looking into it" responses. we are aligned with Ferr on the subject as they had the same issue and and have tickets outstanding as well. WHAT'S THE STORY??? Would have been easier to extend the event but you were sensitive to the holiday from what I understand? Your sensitivity didnt include Good Friday or any other holiday so I call bs. Now your choice is award the units, refund our gold or have a special event to make up the 3hrs (or have us take it to a higher authority that processes payments). Inducing us to spend when it looked like we had a 3 hr buffer when your algorithm made it impossible is called fraud (yes, I am an attorney). Happy to discuss via pm or through tickets but I never get a response.

lemonhaze
09-07-2013, 11:50 AM
Colm

BTW, hello. It's nice to meet an Officer of SUP! we met sup1 last war 1st battle in india..we placed 9th in the war but i took 4500 loses from them that battle and they scored 4m on us..they are the real deal..great team and whoever thinks they try to avoid anyone i dont think so..my def is 1.6m and we also had a guy with 2.8m def and he took 3500 loses..great team and i have some great freinds in sup

jchow69
09-07-2013, 11:55 AM
we met sup1 last war 1st battle in india..we placed 9th in the war but i took 4500 loses from them that battle and they scored 4m on us..they are the real deal..great team and whoever thinks they try to avoid anyone i dont think so..my def is 1.6m and we also had a guy with 2.8m def and he took 3500 loses..great team and i have some great freinds in sup

4500 losses??!! Dat's unbelievable.