PDA

View Full Version : Question on final syn quest prize

jayrok
08-31-2013, 02:52 PM
OK...this doesn't apply to most teams but if you get one super reward gun from the syn quest can you just to a sister club for another gun? It seems plausible and very likely. Simple yes or no and your explanation please. I have a wager on the answer. Thanks

Gingeasian
08-31-2013, 02:53 PM
no you can only get one

in-game j
08-31-2013, 02:59 PM
OK...this doesn't apply to most teams but if you get one super reward gun from the syn quest can you just to a sister club for another gun? It seems plausible and very likely. Simple yes or no and your explanation please. I have a wager on the answer. Thanks

There can be only one.

Beamer 420
08-31-2013, 08:54 PM
Thank God, Just what I need someone on level 10 with 1,000,000 attack/def. I'm sure there is at least one person out
there for real too.

Beamer 420
08-31-2013, 08:55 PM
There can be only one.
Ahhhh......Alex overload. There are even 2 in my syndicate

jayrok
09-01-2013, 04:43 PM
Thanks all...

wawoftam
09-01-2013, 06:40 PM
no doubt there will be players who already have multiple of this reward just like they have 500 frags.

Triga Treat
09-02-2013, 12:18 PM
The 25% bonus does not stack. You only get this bonus 1 time. Also, Gree has a mechanism where you are not credited for the 2nd gun, but if you earn 3 guns it will show up as a 2nd. I don't know what happens if a 4th or 5th is earned.

-Triga

http://i.imgur.com/AZtiGDA.jpg?1 (http://imgur.com/AZtiGDA)

Dipstik
09-02-2013, 12:37 PM
The 25% bonus does not stack. You only get this bonus 1 time. Also, Gree has a mechanism where you are not credited for the 2nd gun, but if you earn 3 guns it will show up as a 2nd. I don't know what happens if a 4th or 5th is earned.

-Triga

Yes, he's probably cheating, but report and move on, guys... the forum isn't the place to accuse people of stuff like that, even if he posts pics for us.

Dunky
09-02-2013, 01:04 PM
Yes, he's probably cheating, but report and move on, guys... the forum isn't the place to accuse people of stuff like that, even if he posts pics for us.
I think it is his own? looking at the picture...it says x2 on the left side.. (thus attacker..)

Dipstik
09-02-2013, 01:06 PM
I think it is his own? looking at the picture...it says x2 on the left side.. (thus attacker..)

Yes. It is his own. That's why I said he was nice enough to provide pictures.

TMI
09-02-2013, 01:28 PM

YUP!! It is his own LMAO!! Didn't he say he cash hacked or something like that? (or to be more accurate, he did not deny NOT hacking cash)

you're right Dipstik

TMI
09-02-2013, 01:31 PM
Hey Triga. If you don't mind me asking, does your syndicate start with the letter G?
:) Just curious

Dunky
09-02-2013, 01:38 PM
Hey Triga. If you don't mind me asking, does your syndicate start with the letter G?
:) Just curious
Lol..And end with otti?

Ryno777
09-02-2013, 02:19 PM
YUP!! It is his own LMAO!! Didn't he say he cash hacked or something like that? (or to be more accurate, he did not deny NOT hacking cash)

you're right Dipstik
haha i remember that

bald zeemer
09-02-2013, 02:27 PM

-Triga

No, there is no mechanism like that.

Triga Treat
09-02-2013, 05:16 PM
No, there is no mechanism like that.

Yes there is. The 2nd gun doesn't show up the first time you get it.

-Triga

BigMoney
09-02-2013, 05:32 PM
Yes there is. The 2nd gun doesn't show up the first time you get it.

-Triga

bald zeemer has already completed it more times than however many times you're about to claim to have done it.

Based on this guy's screenshot, his second strongest weapon is the Top 50 prize from the Ellis Island Syndicate War (Granddad's Razor, 4838a/3959d). Unfortunately that rules out my favorite cheating syndicate to bash on, as they got Top 25 again (and previous Top25 items are above 4838 atk). Hopefully A&F comes back to post the results so we can narrow our search.

Dipstik
09-02-2013, 05:35 PM
bald zeemer has already completed it more times than however many times you're about to claim to have done it.

Based on this guy's screenshot, his second strongest weapon is the Top 50 prize from the Ellis Island Syndicate War (Granddad's Razor, 4838a/3959d). Unfortunately that rules out my favorite cheating syndicate to bash on, as they got Top 25 again (and previous Top25 items are above 4838 atk). Hopefully A&F comes back to post the results so we can narrow our search.

Yes he is, BM.

jmeijer
09-02-2013, 05:39 PM

-Triga

http://i.imgur.com/AZtiGDA.jpg?1 (http://imgur.com/AZtiGDA)What is your mafia ID? I would like to add you to my mob.

BigMoney
09-02-2013, 05:39 PM
Personally, I would like to hear from Gree as to whether earning two guns is possible or not.

Additionally, if acquiring two guns is somehow cheating it would seem really easy for Gree to run a query on who owns which weapon and how many are owned. So the parameters would be sweet vengeance and 2. No? I am not a programmer, but this likely could be done with a simple dump into excel. I guess we will find out -

Yes, sPeeDX GoTTi, if you could lend your expertise on how this player may be avoiding a ban, it would be much appreciated.

Dipstik
09-02-2013, 05:45 PM
How about everyone who appears to be doing better than you is not a cheat - ever think of that - nice to see this thread is Gotti obsessed too.

I don't believe anyone has any right to the name Gotti, BM - just start your own clan - it's okay - your real friends will still support you - the same way they reacted when you dropped trow in the locker room and saw that you're actually a woman...

A fine rebuttal. Any response?

TMI
09-02-2013, 05:50 PM
Triga is dead wrong about getting the gun by doing many final quests. I know someone who completed 3 events and only has ONE gun. I repeat, ONE gun.
And Triga still hasn't answered what syndicate he is in, although a GoTTi came to his defense.

edit: actually speedo didn't really come to his defense, he only asked for GREE to weigh in on if this is possible.

Dipstik
09-02-2013, 05:54 PM
Triga is a gotti. Check his post history. It's no secret.

BigMoney
09-02-2013, 05:56 PM
How about everyone who appears to be doing better than you is not a cheat - ever think of that - nice to see this thread is Gotti obsessed too.

You're right, everyone who appears to be doing better than me is not a cheat. The GoTTis who have been banned for cheating have all had much weaker stats than me.

TMI
09-02-2013, 06:04 PM
GoTTi got 3 gun

I change name to GoTTi so I get 3 gun yes

GoTTi no smart cheat and show everyone lol yes

No Odorous. You can't get 2 guns by completing 3 events. I KNOW someone that completed 3 events and only has ONE gun.
This is either a hack or a GREE glitch.

Mattmack
09-02-2013, 06:13 PM
Band Together Syndicate wants assistance in defeating the new Syndicate LTQ. Any help would be appreciated.
Syndicate invite code: 399107682.

bald zeemer
09-02-2013, 06:20 PM
Personally, I would like to hear from Gree as to whether earning two guns is possible or not.

Additionally, if acquiring two guns is somehow cheating it would seem really easy for Gree to run a query on who owns which weapon and how many are owned. So the parameters would be sweet vengeance and 2. No? I am not a programmer, but this likely could be done with a simple dump into excel. I guess we will find out -

I completed the entire event 4 times over, and have been around for completion of the final level over a dozen times in addition to that. I have 1 of the final items.

Your teammates will need to hack many more than 2, however, if they want decent stats. Surely after they glitched all those crate items and still couldn't be competetive they would realise that this middling sort of cheating isn't enough to get them a ticket into the big leagues.

out of names
09-02-2013, 06:27 PM
I completed the entire event 4 times over, and have been around for completion of the final level over a dozen times in addition to that. I have 1 of the final items.

Your teammates will need to hack many more than 2, however, if they want decent stats. Surely after they glitched all those crate items and still couldn't be competetive they would realise that this middling sort of cheating isn't enough to get them a ticket into the big leagues.
If uve completed the whole event 4 times, it wouoldnt hurt you to help a syndicate finish the it from level 16 would it?:)

wrestler84
09-02-2013, 07:49 PM
gotti did it and they no get baned why no me
Because you will be targeted by everyone who isn't a gotti and eventually banned

Triga Treat
09-03-2013, 09:39 AM
Because you will be targeted by everyone who isn't a gotti and eventually banned

You probably won't get banned.

-Triga

Ben Raines
09-03-2013, 11:30 AM
I just want one of the gun... no need to be greedy and have 2

kido kido
09-03-2013, 12:34 PM
AUCTION AUCTION, AUCTION WE also have two spots for auction

Our syn has two spots for LVL 20 prizes , please let us know if u r willing to pay with CC Cash. the best offers will be accepted .

please send frind request to :
718-401061
or
to be my mafia then we can talk about the cash

our syn number :

HURRY it will be done soon today