PDA

View Full Version : Syndicate LTQ crashes many Android Platforms

in-game j
08-31-2013, 02:34 PM
So this seems to be a universal problem. Many of my syndicate members cannot participate in this LTQ, let alone play the game.

If any admin reads this- can you please give us an update on what is going on (server side/ engineer side).

I think some reassurance would really help.

As a suggestion- why not wait a week- workout some more bugs and kinks rather than be rushed to roll this out this quickly?

Thank you.

Chica
08-31-2013, 03:55 PM
Really would have never known! Thanks for bringing this to our attention.

BigMoney
08-31-2013, 05:26 PM
This is really frustrating me in my boss fights, as it has crashed multiple times before I could get my 1hp boss hit in, forcing me to waste ~30 gold so far (and I've just started the levels that will cost me gold).

I sent a ticket about the issue, they recommended I close the app and restart. Very helpful.

Chica
08-31-2013, 05:28 PM
This is really frustrating me in my boss fights, as it has crashed multiple times before I could get my 1hp boss hit in, forcing me to waste ~30 gold so far (and I've just started the levels that will cost me gold).

I sent a ticket about the issue, they recommended I close the app and restart. Very helpful.

The app was just one step ahead. It reset for you.

TZora
08-31-2013, 10:05 PM
i just sent a ticket, guess i'm going to get a similar helpful reply .. sigh..

BigMoney
08-31-2013, 11:44 PM
There's a new update on the Goole Play store. Game took extremely long to load for some reason, but it hasn't crashed on me yet, but I've only played for about an hour (currently waiting on health for my next boss before I can do anything to trigger the boss).

TZora
09-01-2013, 01:17 AM
i updated too .. and it seems to be crashing lesser now. however, more bugs to deal with .. now i see some cash on hand that i cannot bank or use it to buy anything. i just can't get rid of this cash that shows unbanked but is not there actually .. oh well, not much bothered as far as the game doesn't crash..

BigMoney
09-01-2013, 01:34 AM
Okay, game is still crashing even with that brand new update.

Scar.
09-01-2013, 06:32 AM
Our members are facing the same. Any suggestions from any admin would be very helpful.