PDA

View Full Version : camper looking to mooch off syndicate for final prize

Back hand emus
08-31-2013, 02:22 PM
low level camper looking to hop in for the final prize. you have spots and I want the prize. willing to do a war with you guys in return

Gingeasian
08-31-2013, 02:28 PM
Im sure people are just lining up to give you a free prize which they are working very hard for. Please tell me how many offers you have

Dubstik
08-31-2013, 02:31 PM
I hope this is a joke...

Back hand emus
08-31-2013, 02:41 PM
you could be the first! im sure people would much rather someone be honest about their intentions than scam their way into it. Im all about that full disclosure lol

Gingeasian
08-31-2013, 02:45 PM
you could be the first! im sure people would much rather someone be honest about their intentions than scam their way into it. Im all about that full disclosure lol
Yes but whether they are honest or dishonest nobody likes somebody who doesn't do their part and mooches of the others. This is a prize some are prepared to spend quite a bit of real money so why should you get it for doing nothing. And no we do not want you

Juan V
08-31-2013, 02:51 PM
How much will you pay us? (In game cash) we are at 154/200 on the final fast approaching

Back hand emus
08-31-2013, 03:02 PM
Yes but whether they are honest or dishonest nobody likes somebody who doesn't do their part and mooches of the others. This is a prize some are prepared to spend quite a bit of real money so why should you get it for doing nothing. And no we do not want you

lol no one is being forced to invite me to their group bud if they want me in great if not thats fine too

Back hand emus
08-31-2013, 03:04 PM
How much will you pay us? (In game cash) we are at 154/200 on the final fast approaching
sent you a pm

bald zeemer
08-31-2013, 03:18 PM
I like this in-game cash purchase idea.

I'm going to have a few slots open in the syndicate I'll complete this for this afternoon (Aus time).

I'll be beginning in roughly 6 hours, finishing in roughly 8.
I invite anyone who wants the complete set of prizes to PM me their bid, in in-game cash, payable to the syndicate of my choice.

The syndicate I'll be completing this for currently has a cap of 40, so if you are willing to add the cost of the syndicate size upgrade to your bid I can accept additional people as well.

Some perspective on the prizes, before you make your bid:
1. The top item is undoubtedly one of the best items in the game.
2. The lead-up prizes are worth around 30k in stats, including a large quantity of 1k+ items.
3. My IPH is in my sig. Be realistic in your bids.

MattThomas08
08-31-2013, 03:23 PM
I like this in-game cash purchase idea.

I'm going to have a few slots open in the syndicate I'll complete this for this afternoon (Aus time).

I'll be beginning in roughly 6 hours, finishing in roughly 8.
I invite anyone who wants the complete set of prizes to PM me their bid, in in-game cash, payable to the syndicate of my choice.

The syndicate I'll be completing this for currently has a cap of 40, so if you are willing to add the cost of the syndicate size upgrade to your bid I can accept additional people as well.

Some perspective on the prizes, before you make your bid:
1. The top item is undoubtedly one of the best items in the game.
2. The lead-up prizes are worth around 30k in stats, including a large quantity of 1k+ items.
3. My IPH is in my sig. Be realistic in your bids.

Ill give you bout tree fiddy.

Stooboot
08-31-2013, 03:25 PM
This is hilarious
Openly states hes a camper so hes not gonna put in work but hes "Willing to do a war I return"
Yea pm me we could use a slacker to help us finish level 20

Back hand emus
08-31-2013, 03:31 PM
This is hilarious
"Willing to do a war and in return ill give backhand emu the final prize for free"

it isnt very nice when people change quotes is it

Mack The Knife
08-31-2013, 04:06 PM
Gree just invented a new type of player. Crime City Mercenaries. I guess I fall in this category

kgod
08-31-2013, 04:10 PM
Ill give you bout tree fiddy.

Why you startin so high woman don't offer him no tree fiddy gotta start at a buck 'o five

Back hand emus
08-31-2013, 07:50 PM
Willing to put in 1 bil from my main account into whatever syn lets my camper join for the final prizes

TMI
08-31-2013, 07:52 PM
bro, wrong thread, go to bald zeemer's thread!! :)

Chica
08-31-2013, 07:55 PM
bro, wrong thread, go to bald zeemer's thread!! :)

Why would bald trust a guy who made this thread asking to freeload?

TMI
08-31-2013, 07:57 PM
Why would bald trust a guy who made this thread asking to freeload?

ya but the conditions were that the donation would happen first.

Chica
08-31-2013, 07:59 PM
ya but the conditions were that the donation would happen first.

Good point mister.

Back hand emus
08-31-2013, 08:02 PM
Bald got his idea from my thread so if you can so kindly piss off that would be lovely

TMI
08-31-2013, 08:05 PM
Bald got his idea from my thread so if you can so kindly piss off that would be lovely
piss off?!! i was trying to help you out! :confused:

Chica
08-31-2013, 08:19 PM
piss off?!! i was trying to help you out! :confused:

He is taking out his PMS out on me, so no worries.

Beamer 420
08-31-2013, 08:21 PM
Moochers suck, go get a job!