PDA

View Full Version : This SLTQ better than the main event?

P.Squiddy
08-31-2013, 12:28 PM
I mean really, this SLTQ is huge... the stat gains are unbelievable...

Lets start here, I would say most top 100 syndicates will finish this event in 2 days or less. There are 5 days to do this thing!

Furthermore, I would rather spend gold here, than on syndicate battles as far as I see.. bigger stat gains, and you don't need to keep checking your device as often.

I find the SLTQ to be quite fun also, and quite easy for the items you get.

Again with the days, GREE gave us 5 days to do this, and people are breezing through it like a stroll in a park... maybe GREE underestimated us? Who knows...

Anyways the real question is, is this better than the main event?

Chica
08-31-2013, 12:42 PM
Maybe not for some of the top but it is a very huge thing for anyone that can finish.

bobtodd
08-31-2013, 01:11 PM
you can only ensure top 10 finishing this event

proud owner of sweet vengence

MattThomas08
08-31-2013, 01:13 PM
Maybe not for some of the top but it is a very huge thing for anyone that can finish.

100-150k is good for anybody, but the 25% gun attack is insane for the top players. Top players care much more about the % bonuses than the stats.

Ben Weston
08-31-2013, 01:50 PM
yeah, its dead easy for everyone to finish..............................

Sandukan
08-31-2013, 02:31 PM
Everyone will have the weapon making it net zero effect.
GREE should have made it who finished it first , second, third etc gets a certain prize and diminishing prizes by tiers after.

Dubstik
08-31-2013, 02:35 PM
GREE should have made it who finished it first , second, third etc gets a certain prize and diminishing prizes by tiers after.

Everyone in top 250 maybe. Under that I doubt very many will get that far.

in-game j
08-31-2013, 02:59 PM
yeah, its dead easy for everyone to finish..............................

I beg to differ. On 1/2 free 1/2 light gold teams- this quest will be very very difficult.

Gingeasian
08-31-2013, 03:01 PM
Could be their strategy just like the lts. Make the first one relatively easy with great prizes and then make the ones in the future cost more to complete and give crappier prizes

bald zeemer
08-31-2013, 03:11 PM

My raw gun attack before this event was 460k. I'd argue that an enormous mod doesn't actually have 0 net effect - it increases the spread without affecting the ranking. Which has the same effect as a tiered prize scenario would have anyway.

You are broadly correct, though, that pretty much everyone will get a relatively similar boost. The exception, of course, being those who don't participate, who will instantly fall a long way behind.

Sandukan
08-31-2013, 03:30 PM
My raw gun attack before this event was 460k. I'd argue that an enormous mod doesn't actually have 0 net effect - it increases the spread without affecting the ranking. Which has the same effect as a tiered prize scenario would have anyway.

You are broadly correct, though, that pretty much everyone will get a relatively similar boost. The exception, of course, being those who don't participate, who will instantly fall a long way behind.
Agreed that a multiplier will increase the numerical spread. But in practice its not enough to change who can rob you and only slightly who can beat you in a fight. At least for the top tier spenders.
I think it is safe to say the dynamics remain unchanged for those in the top 10. Not like after a war where the top 3 modifiers make a difference........well sometimes.

By the way, I lost your link. Can't help you resync that hood if no direct line.

bald zeemer
08-31-2013, 04:02 PM
You're rarely on my feed. I'll see what I can do.

I think you're basically right. Main difference is that now a whole lot more people can rob a whole lot of other people.

candyson
08-31-2013, 07:15 PM
You're rarely on my feed. I'll see what I can do.

I think you're basically right. Main difference is that now a whole lot more people can rob a whole lot of other people.
Luckily, most people around my level (54) won't get far in this, so I'll get robbed succesfully less. Most of my rivals wouldn't be able to touch a guy with at least 200k defense even on a rob.

quan
09-02-2013, 03:49 AM
I mean really, this SLTQ is huge... the stat gains are unbelievable...

Lets start here, I would say most top 100 syndicates will finish this event in 2 days or less. There are 5 days to do this thing!

Furthermore, I would rather spend gold here, than on syndicate battles as far as I see.. bigger stat gains, and you don't need to keep checking your device as often.

I find the SLTQ to be quite fun also, and quite easy for the items you get.

Again with the days, GREE gave us 5 days to do this, and people are breezing through it like a stroll in a park... maybe GREE underestimated us? Who knows...

Anyways the real question is, is this better than the main event?
Hic, it seem my Syndicate cannot finish this SLTQ! Is there anybody willing to help?

Ben Weston
09-02-2013, 04:17 AM
I beg to differ. On 1/2 free 1/2 light gold teams- this quest will be very very difficult.

you seem to have missed my point, in future i'll add sarcasm tags.