PDA

View Full Version : Enjoy This Event Wile You Can

Stooboot
08-31-2013, 10:06 AM
Enjoy this event wile you can because you will never see it again and if u do it will be completely modified with much worse units or a way to make u spend a crazy amount of gold. Notice that the point totals in all rankings compared to last war are almost half where they were at this point last battle and the teams in those spots are completely different. The top teams are hanging back in hopes to get lesser teams to keep there streaks going to get that prize for 10 wins in a row. No one cares about top 10 or 25, the only time u will start to see the points start to go up is towards the end when teams have either reached 10 in a row or have decided they will not be able to reach it so they will go for a top spot. Either way im glad this is taking some money out of the greed pockets.

The real matias
08-31-2013, 10:12 AM
You realize how much $ sup and ferr are giving gree?

The real matias
08-31-2013, 10:12 AM
I think the timing o WD was off that's all

Stooboot
08-31-2013, 10:34 AM
You realize how much $ sup and ferr are giving gree?

Really? thats all u took from that was the last sentence I wrote about bein happy gree is losing a little money

I think the timing o WD was off that's all

And nah its because the top prizes suck and the fvf prizes r ridiculous.

justsomedood5
08-31-2013, 11:29 AM
Points will increase dramatically come Sunday night / Monday morning. You'll see.

DaBoss!
08-31-2013, 01:16 PM
Beware the Greetures stoo...they will make you disappear. Taking money out of the Greetures pockets with a
dissident post is not a good idea. They will send in their cubicle shills for damage control. You will be banned,
your IP will be banned and you will never be able to post here again. Just ask Eddie. Getting close to a hundie
these days if you count the IPs as well.

I know this is a stupid question, but what exactly is IP, and how does it stop you from making another account.

Stooboot
08-31-2013, 01:40 PM
Beware the Greetures stoo...they will make you disappear. Taking money out of the Greetures pockets with a
dissident post is not a good idea. They will send in their cubicle shills for damage control. You will be banned,
your IP will be banned and you will never be able to post here again. Just ask Eddie. Getting close to a hundie
these days if you count the IPs as well.

thats to funny been banned b4 will prob b banned again mr 1 post

also im not the one taking money out of there pockets did I make up this new event?

fkamb
08-31-2013, 03:50 PM
I am kind of slow. Does this mean the battle prizes are an effective way of killing Intel sharing?

pb23
08-31-2013, 03:54 PM
I am kind of slow. Does this mean the battle prizes are an effective way of killing Intel sharing?

Not really. Still comes down to who spends more. It just happens EVERY battle now instead of sparingly when you find a 450wd guy.

fkamb
08-31-2013, 04:12 PM
Not really. Still comes down to who spends more. It just happens EVERY battle now instead of sparingly when you find a 450wd guy.
I realize that, but seeing that intelsharing was spreading on to top 400 factions - and they spend, but a lot less - this is a way to stop it. Why give up your weak players? You will kick them instead

Chris_
08-31-2013, 04:16 PM
Sunday and Monday the points will come way up. But still down from last event because the war fell on a holiday. Most top teams are slow playing it until then in hopes of getting the big prize.