PDA

View Full Version : Another ****ed up Android update

ash.dew
08-31-2013, 10:01 AM
I'm losing to players 100k lower than my stats and that too it's happening during war time. Rivals raid me and I don't even see it on my base. I'm not cribbing about it because it's a proven fact that GREE has got no potential. In every update, they fix one thing and brings another couple of new bugs. I'm done spending money on a foolish game.

Cameltoe
08-31-2013, 12:07 PM
The losing to players with lower stats part is because of the new update that took out the visual swings in attack and defense that occur each time. The swings are still there, we just no longer see it. So what we see is like IOS now. It does make scouting much easier and consistent though.

I agree with the rest of what you said regarding all the bugs on Android. My favorite is where during WD you attack someone on rival list and the screen automatically scrolls up to the top of the list every freaking time grrrrrr. This is the 3rd straight war this has happened and yet GREE can't be found on this issue. They are too busy counting their money and thinking up the next scheme to increase Sup 1's stats 10 fold over the competition.