PDA

View Full Version : GREE IS NOT SUPPORTING EVERYONE WITH UPDATES !!! Thankyou for the HELP ....

Col
08-31-2013, 02:15 AM
A BIG THANKYOU to everyone for Helping out solve my "No Game updates problem" ........ Finally got my games going after No updates for 3 weeks !! ...

I've been asking Gree for 3 weeks ! , for results , and just get the same message every time , after 30+ messages to them ..

"I am sorry but we no longer offer Crime City in the app store for your region. Unfortunately we do not have additional information available at this time. We do apologize for the inconvenience."

Then I start up a whole heap of threads on each of the games forums I play , and get results from other members helping me out (started a US iTunes account) ... Then finally Gree (Sirius) decides to reply, with another wish-wash answer

"Please contact support folks if you don't mind for any issues. Also there are all sorts of various reasons why an app is not out for 'x' region/country. Please try to dig a little deeper on reason why instead of creating threads such as these."

, and then closes the thread ... !!

This shows how incompetent Gree and its staff really are .. 3 weeks with NO results from GREE !! , 2 days on Forums and problem sorted !!

Chica
08-31-2013, 02:17 AM
This shows how annoying you are. Enjoy your ban.

Col
08-31-2013, 02:18 AM
And it worked a treat

Dipstik
08-31-2013, 05:14 AM
I want to hear more about op's problem.

*munches popcorn*

TMI
08-31-2013, 05:46 AM
Stop trolling dipstik!! He already wrote about it and Sirius locked it. Poor guy is already probably going to get get banned!

Lol

CCK-buttsy
08-31-2013, 05:48 AM
He will get banned in 5, 4, 3, 2, 1,

Joseph the broseph
08-31-2013, 07:12 AM
A BIG THANKYOU to everyone for Helping out solve my "No Game updates problem" ........ Finally got my games going after No updates for 3 weeks !! ...

I've been asking Gree for 3 weeks ! , for results , and just get the same message every time , after 30+ messages to them ..

"I am sorry but we no longer offer Crime City in the app store for your region. Unfortunately we do not have additional information available at this time. We do apologize for the inconvenience."

Then I start up a whole heap of threads on each of the games forums I play , and get results from other members helping me out (started a US iTunes account) ... Then finally Gree (Sirius) decides to reply, with another wish-wash answer

"Please contact support folks if you don't mind for any issues. Also there are all sorts of various reasons why an app is not out for 'x' region/country. Please try to dig a little deeper on reason why instead of creating threads such as these."

, and then closes the thread ... !!

This shows how incompetent Gree and its staff really are .. 3 weeks with NO results from GREE !! , 2 days on Forums and problem sorted !! Soooooo....you hate the company that provides these games. Feel like they have done you wrong and provide horrible support, even after you have spent "thousands" of dollars.

Yet, you're willing to drive yourself crazy, posting threads about it and even go as far as setting up a false iTunes account, all to get your games back?

How much more do you plan to spend? Is all of this really worth it?

How are you going to feel when not only don't you get an apology from Gree, but they show even more contempt for you by banning your forum account?

iteachem
08-31-2013, 07:39 AM
I was kinda surprised by Sirius post. He didn't give any insight into the issue and It seems like the community helped solve a problem.

And why should the op have to dig deeper to figure out an issue with the game. It was a legitimate concern.

If he gets banned its a problem with the admins as I don't see him violating any issue, just raising awareness on yet another concern

Joseph the broseph
08-31-2013, 09:00 AM
I was kinda surprised by Sirius post. He didn't give any insight into the issue and It seems like the community helped solve a problem.

And why should the op have to dig deeper to figure out an issue with the game. It was a legitimate concern.

If he gets banned its a problem with the admins as I don't see him violating any issue, just raising awareness on yet another concernnever said he was wrong, teach. Was just pointing out the fact that he is complaining about the sorts of things Gree has always done and yet is desperate to get back in the game. Intelligent consumers walk away from a service provider when unhappy with their service.

As far as banning him; I didn't say I wanted him to get banned, but admins have a problem when they lock a thread and the OP starts another on the same topic.

sister morphine
08-31-2013, 10:23 AM
never said he was wrong, teach. Was just pointing out the fact that he is complaining about the sorts of things Gree has always done and yet is desperate to get back in the game. Intelligent consumers walk away from a service provider when unhappy with their service.

As far as banning him; I didn't say I wanted him to get banned, but admins have a problem when they lock a thread and the OP starts another on the same topic.
From the original posts yesterday he was wanting to know why Gree's games have suddenly become unavailable in New Zealand without, apparently, so much as a by your leave. Surely those customers - particularly the ones who have being paying to play - are owed an explanation from the company as to why.

If the government there has taken a stance against such games, as was taken against gacha in Japan, that could be the reason. It should be stated though for those affected. It's just common courtesy.

Rebels
08-31-2013, 01:14 PM
The app is available in NZ for iPad. But for iPod & iPhone it is not.

Wonder how many counties are missing out. Is it Gree or iTunes that decides?
I doubt it would be the government in most cases.

sister morphine
08-31-2013, 01:42 PM
The app is available in NZ for iPad. But for iPod & iPhone it is not.

Wonder how many counties are missing out. Is it Gree or iTunes that decides?
I doubt it would be the government in most cases.
Thanks for info. Just makes it even more strange really. Maybe it's a question of downloads per platform behind this then, but still deserves some explanation I think.