PDA

View Full Version : SLTQ goals not being counted and why are syndicates not locked?!?!

Legen...dary
08-30-2013, 08:50 PM
I have a member that just beat Otto Pennig 3 times. I watched the totals go up for the item collection, but he still isn't in the list for the beat Otto x times goal. How can one goal be counted but not the other?

...and since the item drops 100% of the time why do we need two separate goals anyway? It should be impossible to collect 24 of his item without beating him at least 10 times, right?

Why didn't GREE lock down syndicates, again?! Is it true that if I accept a member (so that I can see their stats) then they get any prize we obtain during their, possibly short, stay? Do they get previous prizes as well? ...even if they already have the prize from their other syndicate?

BigMoney
08-30-2013, 08:58 PM
The list is really buggy. Seems the first 3-4 people who do it get their name reused for other people. He still has Points in the Syndicate > Rank tab.

Edit: and yeah, the second goal has the potential to be exploited, unfortunately. It's a really stupid goal-- if you want us to beat the boss twice as much, why not just have made that the first goal? I'm not sure how it works exactly, because no one has entered or left my syndicate and we always have weird totals (e.g. 13 boss kills, 23 items) so I don't know where the extra items are coming from. I even spent a bit of energy hitting other jobs just to see if I could get a loot drop, but I couldn't. However, one could easily circumvent the second goal, which I don't think should be the case, as it's not fair to syndicates that don't have 6 farm teams or whatever.

Edit 2: no, you can't get double prizes. I'm not sure if someone joins in the middle if they are rewarded prizes retroactively, but I suspect not.

TooFlyRobbie
08-30-2013, 09:06 PM
I have a member that just beat Otto Pennig 3 times. I watched the totals go up for the item collection, but he still isn't in the list for the beat Otto x times goal. How can one goal be counted but not the other?

...and since the item drops 100% of the time why do we need two separate goals anyway? It should be impossible to collect 24 of his item without beating him at least 10 times, right?

Why didn't GREE lock down syndicates, again?! Is it true that if I accept a member (so that I can see their stats) then they get any prize we obtain during their, possibly short, stay? Do they get previous prizes as well? ...even if they already have the prize from their other syndicate?

Time traveling... ive heard of this many times.

Is gree really trying to fix that dam lag thing, i cant f ing collect. Even my landrymats got robbed. It looks like everything with gree is a bug/glitch except buying gold.

BigMoney
08-30-2013, 09:40 PM
It looks like everything with gree is a bug/glitch except buying gold.

No, they've messed that one up too.

Legen...dary
08-30-2013, 09:52 PM
I'm not sure if you're saying that the member defeated Otto 3 times by traveling, but this is NOT the case. The members asking me what the heck is going on have been with me since the beginning... always held a strict no hacking/cheating rule. That's an insta-ban in my clan.

Our members defeated Otto 19 times before the first "beat him 13 times" goal was completed.
one member has the Crook's Guard in his inventory, but isn't listed on the second goal. Get it together, GREE.

Stooboot
08-30-2013, 10:29 PM
Time traveling... ive heard of this many times.

time traveling is completely gone now not possible anymore

Legen...dary
08-31-2013, 12:08 AM
after about 30 minutes the names and job count show up correctly on iPad HD version... 1 member says they see it correctly on their iPhone, another says that they don't. Seems to all add up except that one member is still listed for only one completion of the first goal, but two completions of the second goal... at this point I've got no clue. The second goal requires so many hits compared to the first that it should never be an issue, though.