PDA

View Full Version : Sirius, please look reducing the LTQ XP and improving the rewards.

totally me
08-30-2013, 07:26 PM
Hi Sirius,

Can you please have a look at reducing the Xp for the LTQs. They are getting more frequent with the introduction of the syndicate LTQs and the Xp cost of the LTQs are far outweighing the benefit of the prizes.

My other request is to look at improving the rewards for the individual LTQs. Surely Gree can give a prize for each LTQ level instead of the tiny bit of gold and respect that we can get by robbing a rival or collecting a low level building.
Something with a bonus for completing the LTQ would also be a great incentive.

Make it more worth our while and see our gold purchases increase.

Gingeasian
08-30-2013, 07:47 PM
Hi Sirius,

Surely Gree can give a prize for each LTQ level instead of the tiny bit of gold and respect that we can get by robbing a rival or collecting a low level building.
Damn i didnt know they gave away gold as a prize for the ltqs. I might have to start doing them now

bald zeemer
08-30-2013, 07:50 PM
LTQs aren't for campers.

That is all.

BigMoney
08-30-2013, 08:00 PM
I agree that cash/RP are terrible rewards, and I would have a much harder time deciding how far to go if there weren't other people who could tell you what the prize is for the next level (e.g. I just got a cash reward, do I want to spend gold to finish one more level if the prize is RP?). I don't really have a strong opinion on XP payouts. In some LTQs, such as when a series of low level maps are used, they often have a large amount of reward XP to compensate (and vice versa). The question is to decide what's the purpose of the XP? I agree that large XP rewards were frustrating when I was a low level (I've gained over 100 levels from LTQs, by the way-- I was 101 at the start of LTQs), but now I see them more of a way to give better stats to high level players. There was the topic the other day of some level 75 idiot complaining about how little IP he was earning even though he was killing level 200+ (he was earning max points given his IP bonus, of course), and he seemed to think he was hot **** or something that he was able to kill some thumbless L200+ players in top 150000 syndicates or whatever. I think the goal is to discourage camping, and by rewarding players who play the game with better stats seems much more logical to me. High level players are unfairly punished in war (with their diminished IP scoring ability, regardless of whether they are hitting L250s), and I think there should be a way to compensate for that. I think LTQs are helping make it more difficult for campers to find high level players to hit during war, and that's how it should be.

Sirius
08-30-2013, 08:26 PM
Passing everyones feedback to the developers to check out folks. Thanks for keeping it constructive.

Fredfreddy
08-30-2013, 08:33 PM
Assuming you have a 50 person syndicate, all the data posted so far shows that if XP is evenly distributed amongst all members for each level, the stat/level ratio in this event is excellent, and better than boss events. it's about 90,000 total un-inflated stats for about a 10,000 XP gain, plus that gun boost. It's even better if you have a 60 person syndicate

So if you're one of those half-camper, but half-if-its-really-good-i'll-do-it type people, you should commit to this one

Gingeasian
08-30-2013, 08:35 PM
Assuming you have a 50 person syndicate, all the data posted so far shows that if XP is evenly distributed amongst all members for each level, the stat/level ratio in this event is excellent, and better than boss events. it's about 90,000 total un-inflated stats for about a 10,000 XP gain, plus that gun boost. It's even better if you have a 60 person syndicate

So if you're one of those half-camper, but half-if-its-really-good-i'll-do-it type people, you should commit to this one
Not even close its roughly 45K boost without modifiers. But i do agree this event if perfect for everyone including campers

Fredfreddy
08-30-2013, 08:36 PM
Not even close its roughly 45K boost without modifiers. But i do agree this event if perfect for everyone including campers

Sorry, to clarify, 90K total stat gain, 45K atk and 45K def