PDA

View Full Version : Stuck on level 28

Shluggy
08-30-2013, 05:12 PM
Please help!

We seem to be stuck on level 28. Kill level 90 in 30 minutes. We did this in approx 15 minutes, didn't get the unit and it went back to the start of level 28. It's in the history and we got the mini unit but its like we failed on the timer. The timer was running down in the quest list and we did kill it well in the time.

Any help or suggestion as to what to do or get over the glitch would be appreciated. Obviously we've sent our tickets in but Gree in usual fashion seem to be asleep!!

Dark Angel KA
08-30-2013, 06:57 PM
Seems like there are many glitches in this event. Many guilds I hear get stuck. Mine haven't and we are on 29/30. Just keep sending in tickets and wait for them to fix it. They do take a while to reply, so maybe try to contact someone here. If it still doesn't work you are wasting your orbs every time you summon to try to kill him.

Shluggy
08-31-2013, 03:49 AM
Please can we have some help from people who know! Thanks Dark Angel, don't worry you'll be able to start your own threads soon!
SIRIUS!!!! HELP!! I know that's falling on deaf ears, might as well call for Bob the Builder!