PDA

View Full Version : A (partial) workaround to the lag problem

mxz
08-30-2013, 02:27 PM
So, we've (mostly) all seen the ridiculous lag problem. Spotted in beta and allowed into the main branch of code - you'd think something that makes the game unplayable would immediately be pulled from the release...ok, enough ranting about the ineptitude - you have mxz on your side.

The key is to be patient. Click and hold for a second, then scroll. Whoa! Crazy...it works.

Zooming out is a little more bothersome. It takes some practice but it's a similar concept. Click...hold...then pinch.

Stop giving your gold to Gree and donate to mxz, instead. :cool:

Rodney26
08-30-2013, 02:39 PM
Yea I was gonna post this a few days ago.. When a hood lags.. Just scroll as slow as possible and it will work fine.. If you try to scroll fast it will just freeze up and not work.

Chica
08-30-2013, 02:42 PM
Wonder what causes it as. I don't have the issue.

mxz
08-30-2013, 02:48 PM
Wonder what causes it as. I don't have the issue.Decorations.

Chica
08-30-2013, 03:14 PM
Yes would explain a lot I sold all mine ages ago lol. Was planning to redecorate but that would take a year.

MattThomas08
08-30-2013, 03:37 PM
So, we've (mostly) all seen the ridiculous lag problem. Spotted in beta and allowed into the main branch of code - you'd think something that makes the game unplayable would immediately be pulled from the release...ok, enough ranting about the ineptitude - you have mxz on your side.

The key is to be patient. Click and hold for a second, then scroll. Whoa! Crazy...it works.

Zooming out is a little more bothersome. It takes some practice but it's a similar concept. Click...hold...then pinch.

Stop giving your gold to Gree and donate to mxz, instead. :cool:

So the workaround to lag is to be patient!? Ahhhhhh!!!