PDA

View Full Version : Gree, Explanation regarding how Syndicate Points are earned please?

The Billionaire
08-30-2013, 12:59 PM
Gree,

The new event looks very interesting. I know you're busy fixing problems at the moment but when you get the chance could you please give us an explanation regarding how many syndicate points are earned for completing a job etc.

This will give syndicates a good idea of how many players have contributed etc.

Please could you list all the different ways syndicate points can be earned?

Do donations of cash count?
Do donations of bricks count?
Can points be earned during the normal Empire City battling weekends?

Please give us as much information as you can on this subject.

Many Thanks

Gingeasian
08-30-2013, 01:01 PM
Syndicate points are received for each goal you complete. If you go to the goal and click the i button it will show you how many points each job gives, it also shows who has completed the goal and how many times they completed it.

Edit: Obviously the jobs that take more hits and more energy will give more points.

geminiking01
08-30-2013, 01:14 PM
How do you get the gun? That's what I want to know.

The Billionaire
08-30-2013, 01:14 PM
Oh yeah, thanks for that.

Would still like clarification from Gree if syndicate points can be earned in any other ways.

Gazzman_razzman
08-30-2013, 01:17 PM
For those that play modern war, faction points are being given out for doing certain challenges during war, good possibility this will come to CC in next battle

Gingeasian
08-30-2013, 01:17 PM
How do you get the gun? That's what I want to know.
Probably for completing the Eltie mode of this ltq

Deadwater
08-30-2013, 01:18 PM
Oh yeah, thanks for that.

Would still like clarification from Gree if syndicate points can be earned in any other ways.

They are only awarded during syndicate based LTQs. As like KA's point system is.

ShawnBB
08-30-2013, 01:53 PM
They are only awarded during syndicate based LTQs. As like KA's point system is.

I'm a KA veteran, and I confirm this.

Muj
08-30-2013, 02:17 PM
Does the whole syndicate get the items from completing the LTQ or only people who completed the goal?

Gingeasian
08-30-2013, 02:19 PM
Does the whole syndicate get the items from completing the LTQ or only people who completed the goal?
The entire syndicate gets the prize and the xp

Grandpa
08-30-2013, 02:23 PM

I completed the first goal (triggering the boss before I was ready -- rupid!), and got a congratulations message that everyone in the syndicate got the item (Moretti's Coat, 70 att/130 def).