PDA

View Full Version : Gree, I've found the lag problem, please fix it.

The Billionaire
08-30-2013, 12:51 PM
The current lag issues suffered by many players after doing the update is being caused by the decorations.

I know this because i have 3 hoods, two are very well decorated and one has no decorations at all. The one without any decorations is fine and i can freely move around my hood. The two accounts with decorations are pretty much unplayable because the lag is unbearable, i can't even move around my hood to collect.

Please investigate and post on this thread when it's been resolved so i can check.

Anyone who is suffering from this lag can sell their decorations which i guess would fix the problem. Unfortunately for me that is not possible. For those of you that have been to my hood will know it is very well decorated so i'm just going to have to suffer.

If you haven't, here's my code 204-451-264

Many Thanks

Bill

Peppers
08-30-2013, 01:11 PM
Bill, when I visit your Avon hood, I could barely move around at all.

Big Joe
08-30-2013, 01:18 PM
Bill, when I visit your Avon hood, I could barely move around at all.
I had and still have same issue whenever I come across Avon.

Joseph the broseph
08-30-2013, 01:26 PM
What are you creeps doing in Bills hood, anyways? 😜

Its always been this way, Bill. Its just now gotten unplayable for the hood owner.

MattThomas08
08-30-2013, 01:33 PM
I've had this problem for a while though. When I used to visit Noodles in PVP it would take me 30 seconds per rob easily.

Peppers
08-30-2013, 01:40 PM
What are you creeps doing in Bills hood, anyways? ��

I was robbing his haunted mansion ;)

The Billionaire
08-30-2013, 01:46 PM
I was robbing his haunted mansion ;)

This is very true.

They fixed the problem with decorations causing lag a while back.

I had no problems moving around my hood before i did the update and was holding off because i had already done it on my iPad and knew it caused problems but with the release of the event i had to update to participate in the team event and now its unbearable.

Peppers
08-30-2013, 01:55 PM
This is very true.

I had no problems moving around my hood before i did the update and was holding off because i had already done it on my iPad and knew it caused problems but with the release of the event i had to update to participate in the team event and now its unbearable.

If you have a laundromat somewhere, I'd have hit that instead. The Haunted Mansion was the first cheap building I found and I was merely leaving a link to trade PvP this weekend :) I remember being in your hood a while ago, and it was gorgeous. I couldn't move around to see much this time.

Joseph the broseph
08-30-2013, 01:56 PM
This is very true.

I had no problems moving around my hood before i did the update and was holding off because i had already done it on my iPad and knew it caused problems but with the release of the event i had to update to participate in the team event and now its unbearable.can you download HD on your ipad? Might fix the problem on your end. Last I heard, HD doesn't support viewing decorations...maybe they "fixed" that too.

The Billionaire
08-30-2013, 02:00 PM
can you download HD on your ipad? Might fix the problem on your end. Last I heard, HD doesn't support viewing decorations...maybe they "fixed" that too.

They did fix that too and yes its the hd version i use. I tried installing the standard version but that didn't work either. It'll just be one decoration causing the problem. We've seen this in the past

Joseph the broseph
08-30-2013, 02:09 PM
Yeah,I'm out of ideas then. Obviously you don't want to delete allot your decorations unless you have to.

Good luck!