PDA

View Full Version : As my SUP pals told me

lemonhaze
08-30-2013, 12:45 PM
they told me that ferr and his lil pengiuns will not need to worry about #1 no more instead will need to worry about staying at #2 spot and from the looks of it right now hes way out of the #2 spot lol go SUP

Big Baby Jesus
08-30-2013, 01:54 PM
they told me that ferr and his lil pengiuns will not need to worry about #1 no more instead will need to worry about staying at #2 spot and from the looks of it right now hes way out of the #2 spot lol go SUP

lemonhaze...Im surprised by you. This is perhaps the first post by you where you dont work in your top 25 faction somehow. Im disappointed that you would let such a good opportunity slip by.

Please allow me to edit your post, I will do my best to ignore punctuation and build the wall of text that you craft.

As my SUP pals told me
they told me that ferr and his lil pengiuns will not need to worry about #1 no more instead will need to worry about staying at #2 spot and from the looks of it right now hes way out of the #2 spot lol go SUP Reminds me of how we have placed top 25 in 5 of the last 4 events and we are going to be top 25 and will go for 14th place because we are millions ahead of the other teams that try hard to beat us and the best part is we like to eat hot dogs

fkamb
08-30-2013, 02:27 PM
If that will make this world a better place, thank you

lemonhaze
08-30-2013, 02:39 PM
lemonhaze...Im surprised by you. This is perhaps the first post by you where you dont work in your top 25 faction somehow. Im disappointed that you would let such a good opportunity slip by.

Please allow me to edit your post, I will do my best to ignore punctuation and build the wall of text that you craft.

As my SUP pals told me
they told me that ferr and his lil pengiuns will not need to worry about #1 no more instead will need to worry about staying at #2 spot and from the looks of it right now hes way out of the #2 spot lol go SUP Reminds me of how we have placed top 25 in 5 of the last 4 events and we are going to be top 25 and will go for 14th place because we are millions ahead of the other teams that try hard to beat us and the best part is we like to eat hot dogs im glad u are disappointed in me..ask me if i care..my top 25 team is jsut fine..who said they like hot dogs? lol u seem mad and i love it..and u sticking in words in the post that make no sense..anyways im glad u are disappointed in me bc i am not here to make ur day or satisfy u and make u happy..if anything im here to make ur day worse

Tito89
08-30-2013, 02:43 PM
im glad u are disappointed in me..ask me if i care..my top 25 team is jsut fine..who said they like hot dogs? lol u seem mad and i love it..and u sticking in words in the post that make no sense..anyways im glad u are disappointed in me bc i am not here to make ur day or satisfy u and make u happy..if anything im here to make ur day worse

nothing wrong with being proud of your faction ;)

Saint Anger
08-30-2013, 02:59 PM
I like my man lemonhaze, but c'mon: "Build the wall of text" is pretty darn funny.

lemonhaze
08-30-2013, 03:01 PM
I like my man lemonhaze, but c'mon: "Build the wall of text" is pretty darn funny. lol thats was funny

OwainCymro
08-30-2013, 03:01 PM

As my SUP pals told me
they told me that ferr and his lil pengiuns will not need to worry about #1 no more instead will need to worry about staying at #2 spot and from the looks of it right now hes way out of the #2 spot lol go SUP Reminds me of how we have placed top 25 in 5 of the last 4 events and we are going to be top 25 and will go for 14th place because we are millions ahead of the other teams that try hard to beat us and the best part is we like to eat hot dogs
I'm not going to lie, I think this is one of the funniest posts I've read!

Big Baby Jesus
08-30-2013, 07:02 PM
ask me if i care

Do you care?

my top 25 team is jsut fine

Nice work !!! That's what was missing from the first post ^^^

who said they like hot dogs?

I heard you eat them the long way.

if anything im here to make ur day worse

Thank you for your contribution to the forums. We all appreciate what you do.

lemonhaze
08-30-2013, 08:00 PM
Do you care?

Nice work !!! That's what was missing from the first post ^^^

I heard you eat them the long way.

Thank you for your contribution to the forums. We all appreciate what you do. well your welcome i try..