PDA

View Full Version : [Guild Wars iOS] Fusion Fighter's Blitz - 4 HOURS ONLY!

The Wise One
08-30-2013, 12:17 PM
The exclusive 4 hour Fusion Fighter's Blitz War has begun! Here's your chance to come out on top and earn up to 20 Earth Fusion Boost!

http://i1282.photobucket.com/albums/a538/giiforums/08efe801-f24d-4811-9d10-7d147daa6102_zps4536d128.jpg?t=1377890014

Good Luck!

KOA
08-30-2013, 12:19 PM
My guild has been waiting to get matched up for 15 mins

JonS52
08-30-2013, 12:20 PM
Ditto, now 20 minutes waiting for an opponent

Tildor
08-30-2013, 12:24 PM
Good thing they are using this as a test then, imagine this happening in the next "official" war.

New Jersey Jones
08-30-2013, 12:27 PM
Yep, took us 15+ minutes also.

Bryanv2
08-30-2013, 12:29 PM
Wait, wasn't it supposed to start in like another 10 hours? xD didn't keep track. Good news is..I can actually press on the ''Go'' button now and see the instruction! Maybe, just maybe ill get my rewards this time

taengoo
08-30-2013, 12:34 PM
anyone in the guild wars finding that their guild wars contributions (W/L, win points) not being recorded iin the guild wars page?

Hirro
08-30-2013, 12:38 PM
Yes, mine is not being recorded in the main tab section.

The Wise One
08-30-2013, 12:46 PM
anyone in the guild wars finding that their guild wars contributions (W/L, win points) not being recorded iin the guild wars page?

Noted, we checked, it's still correctly accounting on our end, but it may not be properly displaying for you.

~Nate~
08-30-2013, 12:54 PM
It's nOt displaying win/loss and it took 22 mins to find a war

Papa3G
08-30-2013, 12:59 PM
The timing is not good for me n most of members..it is starting 3am here..
Yes..there is a bug I think. Very slow to update. Also, why defeating monster n sentinel is not taken into account??

New Jersey Jones
08-30-2013, 12:59 PM
@Wise One: mine are recording properly. Also, many thanks for your attentive reply!

XBDMRRFPN
08-30-2013, 01:25 PM
Wise One I cannot purchase gems, the system gives me an error message please help. I have sent you a PM

QuantumP 86
08-30-2013, 01:52 PM
I posted in the other thread, but would you be able to fix the shuffling around of the list of opponents to attack. It slows down our rate of spending gems. :p

zwoeloem
08-30-2013, 01:55 PM
When we have a new war, some members see it sooner then others...

Someone had allready beat the guardian, be4 I could ever see that we had a new war...

JonS52
08-30-2013, 01:59 PM
Because of delay in drawing an opponent, it looks like my Guild will only be able to fight two battles in this war, instead of three. Grrrrr

MacRicky
08-30-2013, 02:04 PM
Noted, we checked, it's still correctly accounting on our end, but it may not be properly displaying for you.

Looks like we got results of 1st battle while engaged in 2nd battle. i assume same timing on this war.
BTW, as many guilds delayed 15-20 minutes, will we get only 3 battles or will you allow a 4th if declared before 4 hours are up. Otherwise, it offers an unfair advantage to those able to get matched up quickly. Also will skew results when some have 4 battles and some have 3 through no fault of their own. we need a level playing field. thanks

zwoeloem
08-30-2013, 02:23 PM
Looks like we got results of 1st battle while engaged in 2nd battle. i assume same timing on this war.
BTW, as many guilds delayed 15-20 minutes, will we get only 3 battles or will you allow a 4th if declared before 4 hours are up. Otherwise, it offers an unfair advantage to those able to get matched up quickly. Also will skew results when some have 4 battles and some have 3 through no fault of their own. we need a level playing field. thanks

Its impossible to have 4 wars in 3 hrs...
You can't declare during the last hour and u can't start a war before time starts.
So that way, 3 wars is the max ;)

MacRicky
08-30-2013, 02:54 PM
Its impossible to have 4 wars in 3 hrs...
You can't declare during the last hour and u can't start a war before time starts.
So that way, 3 wars is the max ;)

The 1 hr.limitation in FAQ says that in reference to the 3day war so may not apply in this much shorter 4hr. war . If it does have a limit it should be shorter

By the way did your Guild have a delay? If not then I can see why you seem to take this unfair deal in stride. Unlevel Playing Field is never a fair fight.

paganizer
08-30-2013, 03:04 PM
Nice to see much less issues this time around. Went smooth for me this time, unlike last time where i crashed constantly.

Papa3G
08-30-2013, 03:19 PM
Yea..max only 3 wars due to delay 10-15 minutes once we declare the war....
Ridiculous...

Racenec
08-30-2013, 03:46 PM
We waited 10+ minutes as well. Some of my memebers also had their app lock up and couldnt get back in.
My sentinel didn't get his full points. Couldn't attack the guardian of the other guild, it only said [no name]I have a lot of dedicated and active players that love playing the game. But these issues are really putting them off of wanting to play.

knights
08-30-2013, 03:47 PM
Yea..max only 3 wars due to delay 10-15 minutes once we declare the war....
Ridiculous...

Not sure what's ridiculous about it... its 3 battles max for everyone. You make it sound like some other guilds could do more battles than others. Its a short war with small rewards. Why the hate?

zwoeloem
08-30-2013, 03:50 PM
The 1 hr.limitation in FAQ says that in reference to the 3day war so may not apply in this much shorter 4hr. war . If it does have a limit it should be shorter

By the way did your Guild have a delay? If not then I can see why you seem to take this unfair deal in stride. Unlevel Playing Field is never a fair fight.

We also had a 20 minute delay yes

Tahimaka
08-30-2013, 03:57 PM
Damn I missed it :/
Just woke up and 5 minutes on the screen, sometimes it sucks being an Australian haha

Baro
08-30-2013, 04:00 PM
my whole guild had the same prob but resetting iphones and ipads fixed it

MacRicky
08-30-2013, 04:05 PM
We waited 10+ minutes as well. Some of my memebers also had their app lock up and couldnt get back in.
My sentinel didn't get his full points. Couldn't attack the guardian of the other guild, it only said [no name]I have a lot of dedicated and active players that love playing the game. But these issues are really putting them off of wanting to play.

The issue arising from the time delay is war pts. not # of battles my Guild would have more pts. if it was not timed out and we got to watch us drop to next lower level by very very few pts.

Bearsuo
08-30-2013, 04:07 PM
I want to thank UN and RR for the entertaining battle at the top!

Musketeer
08-30-2013, 04:08 PM
Congratulations to The Untouchables for coming #1 and beating out the Reich.

GREE, more work needed, as I'm sure you have realised.

Baro
08-30-2013, 04:11 PM
how long it take to get the prize my kids acc has it all rdy i hope i dont get left out we took 41 place

BileJAR
08-30-2013, 04:11 PM
RR lost? BAHAHAHAHA

I'm the happiest person ever right now. Good job, Untouchables. I love you guys. <3

knights
08-30-2013, 04:12 PM
I want to thank UN and RR for the entertaining battle at the top!

It was quite entertaining. I find myself refreshing the leaderboards a lot to check whos #1

Tachycardia
08-30-2013, 04:14 PM
Fun war

We managed to pull 12th and 76th even with a few crashes.

Getting better Gree, getting better

bobeth
08-30-2013, 04:22 PM
tachy..good talkin to u again! our war was very entartaining!! loved that!

Dexavus
08-30-2013, 04:38 PM
No crashes for us but be gave a win away to our second guild so we both placed top 5, only issue I have right now is a lot of folks from our guild have not received rewards, some folks get double rewards first war and now some folks get nothing. Better get on it gree.

Sakino
08-30-2013, 04:40 PM
I have not received my fusion boosts... But i'm happy for the untouchables. The indestructible coalition has been crushed.

Epon
08-30-2013, 04:45 PM
Missing rewards here too, but my daughter got hers.

Miyabi
08-30-2013, 04:48 PM
:(
Missing rewards.....
Wise one pls help to take note

Jordon1992
08-30-2013, 04:49 PM
No rewards yet here either and thanks everyone -the untouchables

MacRicky
08-30-2013, 04:50 PM
No crashes for us but be gave a win away to our second guild so we both placed top 5, only issue I have right now is a lot of folks from our guild have not received rewards, some folks get double rewards first war and now some folks get nothing. Better get on it gree.

I am having similar problem actively fought in this last war and some members of my guild have gotten their rewards even so who did not even play in this war but several of us have yet to get them. This is frustrating. Worse a guild challenge as been won for using the fusion boast by less active players while the avtive players still await the rewards their efforts earned. Not good for Guild harmony but GREE still needs to work out these problems despite the elation of those users who r not having these problems. Remember if not fixed next time u could e the victim of these weird situation.

Ziploc
08-30-2013, 04:51 PM
Thanks everyone. There are several members who are still missing rewards. :(

@Wise One -- please help!

michwlvrins
08-30-2013, 04:53 PM
I am having similar problem actively fought in this last war and some members of my guild have gotten their rewards even so who did not even play in this war but several of us have yet to get them. This is frustrating. Worse a guild challenge as been won for using the fusion boast by less active players while the avtive players still await the rewards their efforts earned. Not good for Guild harmony but GREE still needs to work out these problems despite the elation of those users who r not having these problems. Remember if not fixed next time u could e the victim of these weird situation.
Is he threatening gree?

michwlvrins
08-30-2013, 04:55 PM
Havent received mine either. Removed and reinstalled. Closed and opened several times. Watching others enjoy their spoils is not fun.

Silent follower
08-30-2013, 04:56 PM
One minor glitch I had was the jumping of my opponent. After every second hit, the opponent I wanted to continue battling with, was gone from my screen and I had to scroll up or down to see him. The order seemed to "re-sort" itself from oldest to newest and vice versa after one or two battles.

Luckily no black screens from which you needed to guess where the wanted opponent was as you couldn't see it. Thanks for fixing that.

Lacerator
08-30-2013, 04:58 PM

Congrats! Glad to see others win the top prize :)

MacRicky
08-30-2013, 05:23 PM
Is he threatening gree?

No threat to GREE just letting the players who r happy and telling GREE that they did well know that they could have also been in the same situation as many of us. Hoping to put the problem in prospective . Does this cause u a problem? If so why.

GREE has been very responsive when they are shown a problem; this board is how we point out our problems, it is not a cheer leader forum,but rather a place to seek help for loyal users who have a problem that they want GREE in to look into.

But I do thank u for your insightful comment.:cool:

gardibolt
08-30-2013, 05:26 PM
A mostly successful test, I think, and well advised after the fiasco last time. Still have not received our loot for placing 14th though. I don't believe anyone in our guild has.

The Wise One
08-30-2013, 05:27 PM

Contact Support and they'll have to verify all the data behind it. Thanks!

Ziploc
08-30-2013, 05:38 PM
I'll tell everyone to contact support -- thanks! Oh and also thanks for fixing all the bugs.. it was awesome having everyone participate this time. :)

Racenec
08-30-2013, 05:57 PM
Some of my members are missing their rewards as well.

XBDMRRFPN
08-30-2013, 06:05 PM
I did (for another problem) no answer yet...
you have so many bugs to fix

Lacerator
08-30-2013, 06:06 PM

Thanks for your reply and acknowledgement!!

Furguson
08-30-2013, 06:14 PM

Guild war ran well, placed 96. However only a few people in my guild recieved their rewards. Me and a few people have not recieved ours yet and this is a problem for me because I'm switching guilds. I've already emailed support but I'm afraid if i leave my guild without having recieved my rewards i won't get them at all. HELP!

Dexavus
08-30-2013, 06:30 PM
Ticket sent, guess its time to play the waiting game with all the influx of support tickets they'll be getting

geo81
08-30-2013, 06:42 PM
Just curious. Has anyone ever sent in to the support people about missing items and then actually gotten the items?

Sarn
08-30-2013, 07:06 PM
Just curious. Has anyone ever sent in to the support people about missing items and then actually gotten the items?

I'm still waiting on even a basic response to two emails I sent regarding 55 missing gems. It's been a week and haven't even got a basic 'we are looking into it' response yet.

teddydoan
08-30-2013, 08:17 PM
No rewards yet here either and thanks everyone -the untouchables

Darn ! I dont get the reward either , btw you are in my friend list bro ! Congrats i like the way you guys did to beat the rainbow Awesome

Musketeer
08-30-2013, 09:00 PM
Ticket sent, guess its time to play the waiting game with all the influx of support tickets they'll be getting

Ditto. A member of our Guild who didn't take part in the War got his armors, but I'm still waiting for mine, as are others who took part. I did get the fusion stones, immediately the War ended as far as I could tell.

Hjon
08-30-2013, 10:59 PM
I am guild master Lvl 37 and added more points Than all other members but i am missing my rewards

Baobaoboo
08-30-2013, 11:02 PM
I have to say, good job Gree on fixing the crashing issues! :) Kudos to the team.

TwisTer
08-30-2013, 11:17 PM
I have to say, good job Gree on fixing the crashing issues! :) Kudos to the team.

I guess they deserve a little credit..

BethMo
08-30-2013, 11:17 PM
I didn't get mine either. Sent in ticket, received automated response that says "due to higher than normal volume our response times are longer than normal." I wonder what's normal?

TwisTer
08-30-2013, 11:18 PM
I didn't get mine either. Sent in ticket, received automated response that says "due to higher than normal volume our response times are longer than normal." I wonder what's normal?

Normal used to be a few days to a week.

HalbeSuppe
08-30-2013, 11:49 PM
how can i send ticket? have same prob with not recieving any

Papa3G
08-31-2013, 12:08 AM
Not sure what's ridiculous about it... its 3 battles max for everyone. You make it sound like some other guilds could do more battles than others. Its a short war with small rewards. Why the hate?

Yea..I should summarizes the last GW as below. Then you can agree or not how ridiculous it was for us, it's up to u.
- GW was started 2am or 3am for the almost all members as we're in the south east asia n ausie including me.
- the display of the battle results was updated very very slow so that we can't decide whether we have to spend our gems to fill up our energy in order to win the battle or not.
- maximum only 3 battles, means less than 4hrs, which it should be max to 4 battles in 4 hrs means more points n for the last battle I was expecting other members woke up n involved in last 30 minutes but we can't declare the war due to less time for GW.
- due to timing of the event was not good for us, I only did the battles with 2-3 members only, means less point earned.
- I sacrifies my sleeping time for the better result in GW but It was not as expected.
- Points for beating the guardian n sentinel were not considered, means earned less points for the normal energy war used.

Anyway, it was not the real GW, I think it's only for the testing before the real 2nd GW.

And in the top of that there is no crashing issue means GW already improved.
Keep Improving GREE!

PB_Buncil
08-31-2013, 12:26 AM
Thanks GREE for fixing the last crashed GW issue.
We slip in well in the list, without even a single gem.
Thanks to our GM for stopping all members not to waste gems on this trial. Smart strategy, love being in smart guild.

Metallo
08-31-2013, 03:27 AM
how can i send ticket? have same prob with not recieving any

In menu tab, options, FAQ, contact us
you can then send e-mail describing your problem. that is the ticket
i also sent a ticket for not receiving the rewards.
some members of my guild received it, some not

iudex
08-31-2013, 05:19 AM
Hey Guys,

my guild and me were fighting to rang 97 but no reward screen came up for me after the fight.
So no screen and no rewards.

I already restarted the iphone (IOS 6) and the game but no change.
Any Idea what I should do?

michwlvrins
08-31-2013, 05:23 AM
I'm still waiting on even a basic response to two emails I sent regarding 55 missing gems. It's been a week and haven't even got a basic 'we are looking into it' response yet.
Ive sent many in about missing gems and always get the response of how its not their problem. Its always not their problem. Contact blah blah blah.

NickkyDC
08-31-2013, 09:07 AM
My only issue was I bought gems specifically for the last war, which since we only had 50 minutes left I couldnt start... My guild got screwed by being paired with a sentinel that blew all my level 100s away the first war, We recovered some but not to where we should have, only 3 wars wasnt enough. I know it was a test war I still enjoyed the rewards but wish you could add a shortened war as long as its before the 30 minute mark.

D-parkour
08-31-2013, 09:08 AM
On IOS my guild ended up as 633th place and we should have gotten our rewards but everyone except for me(guild master) and my guild champion didn't get the rewards... The rewards could have been in very good use for me :S

Saracen
08-31-2013, 09:38 AM
I still have not gotten the guild war rewards and i have sent an email. I hope the problem can be fixed and a sorry present e.g. Extra fusion boost armor, would be very much appreciated. I have been quite patient and have waited 18 hours and still have not gotten any rewards. Disappointing GREE.

Peaches
08-31-2013, 10:33 AM
Same here, I did not recieve rewards either :mad:
Have sent in a ticket as well. very disappointing!! Two members from our guild Utopia (placed #60) did not get rewards.
I was there for all 3 battles. We had some members that couldnt make the 4 hour time frame so therefore, did not participate, but they got rewards. Very disappointing Gree !!!

Marco_
08-31-2013, 11:32 AM
So a question: were the guardians more useful this time than in the first war or were they again the "fall over when you cough on them and give the enemy 2 boost armors" traitor types? ;)

Saracen
08-31-2013, 11:58 AM
So a question: were the guardians more useful this time than in the first war or were they again the "fall over when you cough on them and give the enemy 2 boost armors" traitor types? ;)

They are very hard to defeat if they are over (more or less) level 5 my guild fought a level 10 and we all used all of our energy and got it to only half health. After that my entire guild all donated and we got about 5 level 10.

If they are lower than five then yes they can practically be blown over with a feather.

The Wise One
08-31-2013, 12:42 PM
Locking this thread so that the message doesn't get flooded out.

If you haven't received your guild wars reward please contact Support and we'll verify it on our end and grant them out accordingly. Please do not submit multiple tickets, there's already a high amount of traffics in that portal and we're working on getting all of them taken care of asap.

Additionally if you received your reward, don't contact support telling us you didn't. It's all verifiable and delaying the process for everyone.

Sorry for the inconvenience and trouble everyone. We're making huge improvements to the guild wars system. At least this time everyone was able to participate and wasn't crashing. We'll work on the rewards system! Thank for the understanding.