PDA

View Full Version : arm yourself has began

out of names
08-30-2013, 12:08 PM
It has began, takes lots of energy as expected and bigmoney is a psychic

geminiking01
08-30-2013, 12:19 PM
I hate to say it but I want the showdown back! This event is really lame.

savneetj
08-30-2013, 12:24 PM
HAHAHA they found trick to eliminate pre mapping.

Chica
08-30-2013, 12:26 PM
HAHAHA they found trick to eliminate pre mapping.

Unless they have 60x items needed for some levels. Not really

Cass
08-30-2013, 12:29 PM
Any ideas on group strategies so members aren't overlapping hits and wasting energy? This is going to take a lot of organization to pull off efficiently.

Fredfreddy
08-30-2013, 12:31 PM
anyone got a link to the map info/energy required for each item on a map?
seems like it's "beat the hardest dude on each map (Level +2)x2 times" (assuming you get their weapon on each win, which seems to be the case so far)

kgod
08-30-2013, 12:35 PM
Any ideas on group strategies so members aren't overlapping hits and wasting energy? This is going to take a lot of organization to pull off efficiently.

Our leader is telling us in GroupMe who hits when. We have one perskn at a time doing it right now, still trying to figure out a better system though

Dipstik
08-30-2013, 12:37 PM
"Has begun"

Rick (Knuckles)
08-30-2013, 12:42 PM
Well would be nice to play. But game crashes every time I hit a button. Starting to really get frustrating and really starting to dislike this game. Any ideas how to be able to play?

Cass
08-30-2013, 12:43 PM
Our leader is telling us in GroupMe who hits when. We have one perskn at a time doing it right now, still trying to figure out a better system though

Ok. That's pretty much all I've come up with so far as well. Problem is, people are logging and going nuts without checking the forum. Gotta real in the leash a little here. Lol.

k0de
08-30-2013, 01:28 PM
Hmmm not much info yet but i thought the same thing- proper coordination will be important. No point starting a job you cant finish since by the time you have enough energy to complete it, the group will be onto the next goal and you'll have wasted your hits. And if everyone rushes in you end up with 12 people doing a job that only needs to be done 10 times or something like that, if i am understanding correctly.

daark
08-30-2013, 01:37 PM
The simple solution is this: start hit when you have the needed energy for the entire job and post on syndicate chat when you start "johnny moronic x6". The next one will read chat before hitting and will see that you are hitting x6 so he post x7 and starts hitting or if the x6 is the last needed just waits the next job.

I think this will make syndicates more attractive. Also combined with the ranking system will make syndicate more demanding from players. Overall a good idea.

Gingeasian
08-30-2013, 01:42 PM
This is also a great way for Gree to discourage camping. XP gain becomes brutal towards the top goals but the prizes are well worth it

Chica
08-30-2013, 01:44 PM
Bears are also a great way to discourage camping.

Mack The Knife
08-30-2013, 01:56 PM
This is exciting..I wish I had more than 3 people in my Syndicate...but still.

k0de
08-30-2013, 02:07 PM
seems like it's "beat the hardest dude on each map (Level +2)x2 times" (assuming you get their weapon on each win, which seems to be the case so far)
I dont think that the drop rate will be 100% for every mission because it makes the first half the goal (beat xxxxx 10 times) redundant. My guess is that it will be like that rubbish LTQ from a few weeks ago where you had to collect X number of weapons and the later levels needed over 9000 hits each to get anything to drop.