PDA

View Full Version : Friendly reminder for stat swing

KFH
08-30-2013, 12:03 PM
Stat swing seems to have gone wild again, losing to people with 100k less de
remember everyone if you want to win do the good old stat swing make sure to attack at least 50k down to ensure some wins.

Pro
08-30-2013, 12:18 PM
Thought this was fixed?

KFH
08-30-2013, 02:35 PM
so far biggest swing was 150k less de, but i did win against someone with 20k more de than me.

HayeZeus
08-30-2013, 05:50 PM
Damn you Gree *******s. You are doing this **** on purpose, there is simply no OTHER EXPLANATION.

So far my record this war is about 18-12 and all 12 of my losses are from losing to people with over 100k LESS DEFENSE THEN MY ATTACK.

I got up to the "attack 500 rivals" in the last event, and would lose maybe 1/10 against people who had defense within 50k of my attack. within 100k? ZERO losses. Yet come WD time I have to pass on people with high ranks and ~600K defense because I'm scared that I'll lose with my 700k attack. It's already happened 12 times.

I'm calling you out Gree. You do this on purpose. You screw people come WD time to make sure that they have to spend the extra gold to meet faction minimums. You suck.

bigdadster
08-30-2013, 07:27 PM
Our entire faction is struggling with the change in attack formula. How can we play this game if they keep changing the rules? Not a happy camper. Need to have this resolved NOW.

johnnybravoo77
08-30-2013, 07:52 PM
They will address this after the holiday weekend........ like Christmas or New years!

08-30-2013, 08:06 PM
I lost one with 400k higher

Sgt Squirrel
08-30-2013, 08:45 PM
Agreed stat swings have killed me

SEC
08-30-2013, 09:30 PM
very true, we have been losing to players that we never lost to before. Even players with much lower levels and 70K lower stats and we have boost buildings maxed and high attack points to compensate even if they had high defense skill points. This needs to be fixed Gree. What is the point of even having stats when they mean next to nothing?

Zulfiqaar
08-30-2013, 10:15 PM
Just faced you kfh..nice fight :)
Broke our winstreak lol

Stooboot
08-30-2013, 10:23 PM
Stat swing seems to have gone wild again, losing to people with 100k less de
remember everyone if you want to win do the good old stat swing make sure to attack at least 50k down to ensure some wins.

yea its been crazy over the last few hours ive seen 100k + better ive been losing 2

Rade
08-30-2013, 10:28 PM
Ok, this topic seems to come up all the time. I know most of you already know, but the stats on your profile are just approximations and that attack and defense stats can vary from +15% to -15%. Gree says that the multiplier is put in to create some surprise into the game. Frankly, I wish they would change things, but for now I guess just deal with it.

Kill Joy
08-30-2013, 11:53 PM
stat swings and screwy points. what do you expect???? if something was actually working right now that would be wrong. sorry gree. I don't like to bad mouth you, but COME ON!!!!! can something be done, even a tiny explanation would do.

KFH
08-31-2013, 03:15 AM
Just faced you kfh..nice fight :)
Broke our winstreak lolgood fight on your side, i think we broke our 2 win streak after that battle lol
anyways it just seems strange that the swing is different until the war. it doesn't take much to track it start a spread sheet before war and during and i will tell results after, but i can say it's different when the war starts

HayeZeus
08-31-2013, 05:21 AM
Exactly. It is completely different during WD which is complete BS.

GREE changes the formula for WD to encourage people to spend more gold. There is simply no other explanation. It's criminal

SEC
08-31-2013, 12:11 PM
I have never seen the swing this bad and I am talking about all the way back to Brazil. This is actually hurting Gree as well since players are now afraid to use gold since what used to be a guaranteed win for points is now a crap shoot. So why risk gold on a loss?

General Ranger
08-31-2013, 09:34 PM
Agreed stat swings have killed me

Bump

Ps squirrel - bring back your old signature, you know the one with the iffy looking bonuses.........don't forget to Bertie me up to the moderators as well ya little grass

09-01-2013, 12:29 AM
This game is completely fu cked up!!!!

Stats dropping like hell and gree taking away att and def strength several times when they like. They call it an update but al they do is protect the heavy gold players who can keep ruling the game because others who are getting close get set back in strength.

Losing fights to rivals whose attack isn't even half my defense. Even with all bonuses this isn't possible!!!!
And making this happen to build in a surprise effect is complete bulls hit. What's the next surprise? You buy a vault of gold but have to wait if you get it? Ooh wait, that already happened to lots of players........

I'm done with this game

Jhenry02
09-01-2013, 12:35 AM
I lost 710k to 549k

Dutchie
09-01-2013, 01:55 AM
Exactly. It is completely different during WD which is complete BS. GREE changes the formula for WD to encourage people to spend more gold. There is simply no other explanation. It's criminal No crap Sherlock! WD Events are the money spinners and the more they can extract via tweaking, the better! It is the way it is... Accept it or stop playing because it is evident GREE won't do anything that hurts their profit margins!