PDA

View Full Version : Was there a change?

Sifu
08-30-2013, 09:34 AM
I am on Android. I am just a (edit: Commander) in my guild, so no leadership bonus. Big 4 are maxed.

I started farming Misty Marsh for Wriggling Roots at about character level 67-68. At 69, I started farming it on Mighty difficulty. I was able to use three followers and clear it, with just a little room to spare. Then, I cleared it with the other 2 followers and my main. The first clear, my spirit knight wore LF, air knight wore AA and earth knight Crius. Second clear, fire knight wore HH, water knight, AA and main Crius. The first clear was close because LF is weaker here than HH and the earth knight was not as strong as my main, but it was a consistent clear.

Then, I recently hit 70. Went in for another run and my first group wiped. I assumed I must have had a bad miss streak which put me behind. I wasn't really paying much attention to it. After everyone heals up, I run again...and the first group wiped again. This time, I was paying attention and there were not an unusual number of misses. I'm thinking I will have to switch my fire knight in HH to the first run so he holds up for 1 or 2 more minions to get the first group clearing again.

Does anyone know of a nerf other than the leadership bonuses?

Bresson
08-30-2013, 09:42 AM
I am on Android. I am just a champion in my guild, so no leadership bonus.

Are the leaderships bonuses on Android or not? Because Champions get leadership bonuses... unless you meant Commander.

HalbeSuppe
08-30-2013, 09:46 AM
It seems the bonusses were weakened, from 20 to 10, from 15 to 7 and from 10 to 5%.
Other then that: monster nest has more output now, epic bosses seem nerved and new armors are included

deathexe
08-30-2013, 09:48 AM
It seems the bonusses were weakened, from 20 to 10, from 15 to 7 and from 10 to 5%.
Other then that: monster nest has more output now, epic bosses seem nerved and new armors are included

Epic bosses have the same stats as they did the last few bosses.

Sifu
08-30-2013, 10:11 AM
Are the leaderships bonuses on Android or not? Because Champions get leadership bonuses... unless you meant Commander.

Thank you for the correction. Yes, I meant Commander. No leadership bonus.

nezoic
08-30-2013, 11:40 AM
Lots have reported this, it's also really bad in the arena, cannot tell you how many times I've lost battles against people with much weaker armor than myself because I got 5 misses. It's really to the point where the arena is not even fun anymore. Much like how combat became annoying for me since it now pauses 10 seconds before I can modify my lineup at all.

I think the last straw for me was the gems, I have not been able to get any since the last patch, I'll give it another day or so, after that it's definitely new game time!