PDA

View Full Version : Loyal fans, what is the number 1 thing that would make MW better

Badass action man
08-30-2013, 08:07 AM
Ill give a poll a go here...

Feel free to post n add ideas

Tito89
08-30-2013, 08:08 AM
free gold like the good ol days.

other

SPWD
08-30-2013, 08:09 AM
Cheaper gold or a game that works!

Badass action man
08-30-2013, 08:13 AM
Cheaper gold or a game that works!

I think half of that may be possible haha

Snipey
08-30-2013, 08:31 AM
Level the field a bit regarding health regen times for newer players

SGT Rud
08-30-2013, 08:42 AM
Explain and improve WD points system - Would be nice to see this explained in the help section

Improve ally and inventory lists - By far the best option.

Allow multiple upgrades (2 at a time) - This option kinda takes away from planning and preparing your strategy. Dont get me wrong, I would love it, but Im not going to ask for it. I would like to see the unit out there that allows this to get put back out for grabs.

Higher rewards for long term play - This just sounds like the higher the stats, the more powerful you will become. You are already getting stronger, why need to get stronger at a much faster and higher rate. Should be the same pace for everyone.

Side note - I love free gold, but getting it takes away its worth from people who buy it. A composites factory in my eyes is an award to those who spend money or the ones with tapjoy patience.

General Steakfries
09-04-2013, 08:06 PM
Actually, if you were in a faction that won the Brazilian Presidential Production bonus, you can upgrade three buildings at once. The update I am waiting for is one concerning allies. I want your allies to have their skill points for A/D added directly to your alliance A/D. This rewards people for having stronger allies and makes up for the recent updates nerfing allies...

pb23
09-04-2013, 08:13 PM
Better customer service from Gree.

This one is easy...

Golf4life
09-04-2013, 08:45 PM
none of the above

Bring Funzio back...

Badass action man
09-04-2013, 09:03 PM
better customer service from gree.

This one is easy...

realistic goals here pls lol

arowan21
09-04-2013, 09:29 PM
More time in between WD events, ability to disband low level units. I have several units with 1-3 a/d I will never use taking up a ton Of space in inventory.

Also allow me to co next to the forum with 4g. I can connect with wifi but not 4g

Todds94FD
09-04-2013, 09:46 PM
Besides what's listed.

1. In the faction area, have a "MAM" (message all members) icon. That way you can message everyone in you faction with the touch of 1 button instead of going 1 by 1 down your list of faction members.

2. Adding to the better inventory suggestion. When you look at Your personal inventory, it should be listed in the order of it's strength. Listed in the order of Weakest troops up to the strongest. Maybe even have an icon that allows you to choose whether its ranked by ATT stats or push the icon and it ranks it by DEF stats. That way you can easily see what your best troops are for DEF or ATT. It would allow easier viewing of your units and help some with their strategy when calculating what troops to buy, what's boosts ,etc, etc.

MojoJojo
09-04-2013, 09:48 PM
Level the field a bit regarding health regen times for newer players

Sounds nice, but then it takes away from all of us who paid to be stronger than anyone. Pay to play as they say. Why should players who didn't compleat any goals get the same regain that I do???
Being back the units that give health regain and let players earn them.

Jhenry02
09-04-2013, 10:25 PM
Better customer service from Gree.

This one is easy...

Saw this thread and thought the exact same thing.
"It would be nice if they had more than 2 people with Multiplr Personality Disorder handling support tickets."

Edit:
I find it funny that the 2 helpful customer service people both had names that were variations of Christopher. Ie. Chris and Kristin.

Also, I haven't heard from viet since CCM departed.

Also, has anyone seen TheOracle, Sirius, tardavic, or gemh on at the same time ?

Coincidence?

Badass action man
09-04-2013, 11:38 PM
Saw this thread and thought the exact same thing.
"It would be nice if they had more than 2 people with Multiplr Personality Disorder handling support tickets."

Edit:
I find it funny that the 2 helpful customer service people both had names that were variations of Christopher. Ie. Chris and Kristin.

Also, I haven't heard from viet since CCM departed.

Also, has anyone seen TheOracle, Sirius, tardavic, or gemh on at the same time ?

Coincidence?

maybe its a conspiracy. haha. in the interest of keeping this thread on topic lets get back to how we improve. ur ideas r noted :)

Special Air Service
09-05-2013, 04:52 AM
Creating events with insane units with 20% more gold from building for only the people under 500k att/defence!
It could make the game better and make the people like the game more!

Or when buildings are raided.. make them impossible to raid for the couple of days so the people still have a chance of getting their OWN money...

Amarjit
09-05-2013, 05:17 AM
If the gold was cheaper

Plutorules
09-05-2013, 05:45 AM
Longer time between wars or even better another structure where you fight only 2 or 3 times a day. This 72 hours is to long and stressfull. And please stop saying you dont have to play - I know. I am faction leader and feel that if I am not giving a lot of effort why the f... should everybody else. So with this rate I dont know how much longer it will be fun.

Sorting your inventory, allies, faction members. Send message to everyone in the faction, maybe even a push notification from faction leader about war started.

After how many wars? Why doesnt the ranking button in factions screen work.

An even better donation log. Week to date, Month to date, Year to date.

Proberly more.

Durt McGurt
09-05-2013, 06:08 AM
Better communication. On forum and via tickets, auto closing tickets after 3 weeks doesn't count.

Evidence of listening to its customer/fan base. Shortening the time until the next WD doesn't count.

Evidence of being proactive removing hackers and glitches. Waiting for things to be exposed and then deleting threads doesn't count.

Agent Orange
09-05-2013, 06:17 AM
none of the above

Bring Funzio back...

I'm sure you were playing when Funzio ran the show, so seriously are you sure you want this? We had LESS customer support and almost no response to anything in the forums. Just about the time Gree was about to take over things suddenly improved, doubt that was a coincidence.

All we had back then was CCM and if you happened to get on his bad side you could kiss any form of help goodbye. What we have now is far from ideal but it is a big improvement.

shoe
09-05-2013, 06:31 AM
Press 1 if you have the bonus unit that lets you upgrade more than one building at a time. I do not :(

Agent Orange
09-05-2013, 06:43 AM
Fyi, there is a special unit that was awarded that allowed for two upgrades at a time.

1 have battles in 4 week intervals as promised
2 do a better job of beta testing the Android app.
3 in game hacker reporting tab corresponding with a built in scan to determine if a ticket actually needs to be reviewed by someone.
4 allow factions to boot saboteurs during the first two days of battle.
5 kill the faction PvPs does anyone actually play them and prizes suck.
6 more prize tiers in the battle, I see things filling in from top 10 down to 500 but from there it's laughable. As much as I understand you collecting stupid amounts of money from the top factions the newer lower ranked factions have zero incentive.

Ghost-12
09-05-2013, 08:22 AM
Different system for LTQs;
-Make LTQs with no finish time on them. meaning it will be there until you finish it!
BUT there is a trick to this, the longer you take to complete it the worst the units
become :D ha! u guys thought i was asking for some sort of freebie right? wrong!
Best players (daily players) will still get the best units
as for others they will have to settle for what they get...
Also by not completing this LTQ you will not have the opportunity to
participate on future ones...
OKay so here it is :
-Start LTQ = try to finish it as fast as you can :
For Day 1-2 = will receive units with 3-5K attack/Def (Or higher)
Day 3-4 = will receive units with 1-2k attack/Def
Day 5-6 = will receive units with 800/900 attack Def
Day 7-8 = will receive units with 600/700 attack/Def
and so on! By Day 8 others may be already on another LTQ while you still stuck on the first one for not been a Daily player or decided to take your time with it...
Lastly as I mention Above you will not Get a new LTQ until you finish the one you are in!
Thoughts?

Jaebee
09-05-2013, 08:33 AM
Different system for LTQs;
-Make LTQs with no finish time on them. meaning it will be there until you finish it!
BUT there is a trick to this, the longer you take to complete it the worst the units
become :D ha! u guys thought i was asking for some sort of freebie right? wrong!
Best players (daily players) will still get the best units
as for others they will have to settle for what they get...
Also by not completing this LTQ you will not have the opportunity to
participate on future ones...
OKay so here it is :
-Start LTQ = try to finish it as fast as you can :
For Day 1-2 = will receive units with 3-5K attack/Def (Or higher)
Day 3-4 = will receive units with 1-2k attack/Def
Day 5-6 = will receive units with 800/900 attack Def
Day 7-8 = will receive units with 600/700 attack/Def
and so on! By Day 8 others may be already on another LTQ while you still stuck on the first one for not been a Daily player or decided to take your time with it...
Lastly as I mention Above you will not Get a new LTQ until you finish the one you are in!
Thoughts?
Hey Ghost,

I'm sure there are smarter guys than me on this, but I imagine the Gree servers couldn't handle multiple (of the same) events going on indefinitely. Would probably cause huge lags and force close type issues. Perhaps they could incorporate just the first part of your idea (better prizes the faster you complete it), but with the usual 5 or so day time limit oer event. This would still encourage players to do it faster (read: using gold) but wouldn't bog the system down.

Zender
09-12-2013, 09:45 PM
I'm getting to the stage where all my buildings are levelled up as high as I can go without being too far over the 90million vault cap. I think I'll finally hit my limit in about two months, so I guess for me I would want to see the vault cap increased before the year is up.

The final but unrealistic request would be to have the first three LE buildings return for the Christmas period. I was away during the anniversary, rig and palace sadly.

John 719166364
09-13-2013, 03:27 AM
ELIMINATE tiers on boss events

Ironstone
09-13-2013, 06:17 AM
A no gold war weekend, find out who really is the best. Not who can buy the number one spot. It's like college football, the team with the most money wins. Make it a true strategy game. I realize that's how you make oil money on a game but... There's no strategy to it its a simple Obama care purchased win... Not earned.

Kyle51
09-13-2013, 11:10 AM
Make war actually once a month, I can somewhat justify seeing that gold purchase on my credit card once a month but I have a real hard time with twice. Also, having it spread out more would foster more participation, if you have more weekend time in between you won't feel so bad spending most of your weekend on the couch playing on your phone.

Give us some weekends off. I don't want to be a free rider in my faction but I would like to actually do things on the weekend that don't involve my phone.

Stop having war on holiday weekends. It's really difficult to justify to family and friends that you need to be on your phone every 30-40 minutes because you are at war, and these people that you have never met are counting on you while you are at a family party.

Fix the WD point system, it's frustrating enough that I can attack a person once and get 400 points then attack that same person and get 200 points with my free hits. But, it seems like whenever I refil my health bar with gold all 4 of the next hits are closer to the 200. This could be just coincidence, however it makes me hesitant to spend my gold. It should be much more constant similar to the BP system. Probably not using the same factors, but similar.

Ser
09-13-2013, 02:48 PM
the black marke idea for the other catagory

Chris#1
09-13-2013, 02:59 PM
Customer support and a game that worked

tayyib
09-13-2013, 10:11 PM
Good Prizes for PvP current ones are lame. It has been ages I saw a health regen unit as a reward in WD or LTQ, Now as we have faction LTQ there should be a health regen unit in Faction LTQ. Explanation of WD points.