PDA

View Full Version : Vff hijacked? What is going on?

Speed ump
08-30-2013, 07:43 AM
The reports are in. Seems that most of the vff members were unaware they were being absorbed. Seems most don't like the idea. The claims have been made that ferr keeps their factions seperate identities, that specifically they don't pull their top producers( in fine print he did mention unless its to defeat SUP in his latest statement) vff has been gutted, and may be lucky to be a top 25 team now. This is sad, as I enjoyed the fantastic battle for that last top 10 spot we had last event. They have been top 10 for some time now. So they will have had all their top producers taken in a supposed for to topple sp2. The vff identitityhas been stolen from this fine faction. Is this what ferr claimed? I believe he insinuated that's what SUP does. our factions have been willing participants. I would not want someone who dosnt want me. Ferr, you have blown this on sky high. Not only hijacked, but help up at gun point too.

Tito89
08-30-2013, 07:47 AM
This battle has slowly ruined the top order, everyone is hell bent on joining the sup family or coalition and working with each other to fight an enemy that doesn't exist, each other, we are not enemies, just competitors. The only enemy we need to be worrying about is time to complete events etc, you know, like how a game should be played. Its all well and good having sporting rivalry but now its become a grudge match in which, by the sounds of things, only a few people actually want.

Mickeydickey
08-30-2013, 07:56 AM
I guess your shocking breaking news failed. Have you figured out people don't believe you or care what you say anymore. Bye for now. Polly want a cracker.

The reports are in. Seems that most of the vff members were unaware they were being absorbed. Seems most don't like the idea. The claims have been made that ferr keeps their factions seperate identities, that specifically they don't pull their top producers( in fine print he did mention unless its to defeat SUP in his latest statement) vff has been gutted, and may be lucky to be a top 25 team now. This is sad, as I enjoyed the fantastic battle for that last top 10 spot we had last event. They have been top 10 for some time now. So they will have had all their top producers taken in a supposed for to topple sp2. The vff identitityhas been stolen from this fine faction. Is this what ferr claimed? I believe he insinuated that's what SUP does. our factions have been willing participants. I would not want someone who dosnt want me. Ferr, you have blown this on sky high. Not only hijacked, but help up at gun point too.

Speed ump
08-30-2013, 07:59 AM
I agree, the reasons for multiple sups was never to dominate the game. I think many seem to perceive it as such. I don't believe that în the past most of the members of vff were pro ferr or SUP. I know several of members were past members of vff and have friends there. Many of the original members were long time forum members. We have not ever gone looking to add factions, they have come to us. I personally have issues with this type of thing as I had a friend who had a business he and four of his college friends built, stolen from them. I'd call on ferr to do the right thing, and give them their home back. Let them retain their independence as he claimed. I'm sure there are other factions who might willingly join your cause, but it's very apparent, this one is kicking and screaming. I'm afraid the consuming desire to defeat SUP may have driven away the last remnants of decency from some people.

Tito89
08-30-2013, 08:02 AM
I'm afraid the consuming desire to defeat SUP may have driven away the last remnants of decency from some people.

I dont think its a lack of decency. More a highly overwhelming desire to beat the best.

Evil Mastermind
08-30-2013, 08:40 AM
I don't think hijacking is an appropriate term. Did Ferr hold his imaginary MW gun to these players heads and force them to join? Don't think so. I would assume (bad word I know) that the leaders/officers of VFF chose to do this merger. This happens all the time. The EXACT same thing happened when VFF was newly formed. Top producers in VFF Alpha left to join the top producers in Tier One. Were the remaining members of Alpha happy about it? Probably not. But they rebuilt their team and so will the newly voided VFF.

Who cares? Why do you care? Nobody can force anyone to do anything in this imaginary world. Trying to make it into something more than it is makes no sense to me. I guess when money gets involved it clouds people's judgement as to what is really important. It's just a game. It means nothing in real life. No one (except those with the same delusional thought process) cares that you are the MW champion, a self-proclaimed Pirate, or anything else for that matter.

John Snow
08-30-2013, 08:53 AM
I don't think hijacking is an appropriate term. Did Ferr hold his imaginary MW gun to these players heads and force them to join? Don't think so. I would assume (bad word I know) that the leaders/officers of VFF chose to do this merger. This happens all the time. The EXACT same thing happened when VFF was newly formed. Top producers in VFF Alpha left to join the top producers in Tier One. Were the remaining members of Alpha happy about it? Probably not. But they rebuilt their team and so will the newly voided VFF.

Who cares? Why do you care? Nobody can force anyone to do anything in this imaginary world. Trying to make it into something more than it is makes no sense to me. I guess when money gets involved it clouds people's judgement as to what is really important. It's just a game. It means nothing in real life. No one (except those with the same delusional thought process) cares that you are the MW champion, a self-proclaimed Pirate, or anything else for that matter.

C'mon, man. That's really not nice telling the emperor he has no clothes. Ignorance is bliss.

Dealer204
08-30-2013, 08:53 AM
I dont think its a lack of decency. More a highly overwhelming desire to beat those with the most money to burn.
Edittteddd

Tito89
08-30-2013, 08:56 AM
Edittteddd

Clever...lol

Speed ump
08-30-2013, 08:59 AM
Evil, probably the same people who don't care that you Arnt the champion. If your not interested in the subject, you don't have to bother readi g or responding to it. There's many threads in here I don't respond to.

Wingman GRI
08-30-2013, 09:08 AM
One thing I know is that many VFF members are looking for a new home. Thats not without a reason..

Evil Mastermind
08-30-2013, 09:14 AM
Evil, probably the same people who don't care that you Arnt the champion. If your not interested in the subject, you don't have to bother readi g or responding to it. There's many threads in here I don't respond to.

Oh but I am interested (hence my first response). I am interested as to how you see this different than any other merger that has occurred since WD began? Every single merger has occurred because the top players within a group felt they deserve a better rank in WD than what the current team could produce. "Get rid of the dead weight" so to speak.

You simply want to twist this into a "Ferr made them do it" scenario. Ferr has no power over anyone. You have no power over anyone.

Evil Mastermind
08-30-2013, 09:19 AM
One thing I know is that many VFF members are looking for a new home. Thats not without a reason..

That is probably a correct statement. But it had nothing to do with Ferr and everything to do with their own top spending teammates making a decision as to what they felt was in their best interest. Selfish...maybe but that's the way this thing works. People won't spend their hard earned cash if they don't feel everyone around them is contributing at same level.

Speed ump
08-30-2013, 09:46 AM
Of the majority don't want it, they would be the ones who's voices are heard. If some top producers are not happy, then they can leave, they don't have to force everyone else to do as they wish. And yes, it is force. Give the leadership of the faction back to the ones who are in the majority and let them decide. This was don't so late that the others pretty much had to tow the line,or miss out on the event all together. The quite coming from ferr seems to speak volumes, dosnt it.

General Soviet
08-30-2013, 09:50 AM
This battle has slowly ruined the top order, everyone is hell bent on joining the sup family or coalition and working with each other to fight an enemy that doesn't exist, each other, we are not enemies, just competitors. The only enemy we need to be worrying about is time to complete events etc, you know, like how a game should be played. Its all well and good having sporting rivalry but now its become a grudge match in which, by the sounds of things, only a few people actually want.
Makes me glad that I'm in a top 300 group and not in the middle of this stuff.

Mcdoc
08-30-2013, 11:42 AM
Wow - the VFF merger with the Dogs was just that - a merger with the Dogs. I don't think Ferr - or SUP - or Mayberry had anything to do with it - yet once again - someone outside of VFF is making Press Releases about VFF.

Much respect for your Speed - also much respect for Ferr - but this is just another Bullet in the Psy-Ops weapon and has nothing to do with anything that really took place. I assure you - VFF is still in the hands of the ones who built it and care for the way it works.

Rumor has it - a few Famous Forum Legends from within SUP and a few other top factions are looking to join VFF after India to make VFF one of the most honorable and legendary Factions to be a part of :)