PDA

View Full Version : GREE IS NOT SUPPORTING EVERYONE WITH UPDATES , will you be next !!!

Col
08-29-2013, 10:48 PM
GREE IS NOT SUPPORTING EVERYONE WITH UPDATES , will you be next !!!

GREE have stopped supporting New Zealand with game updates...

I can NOT get any new updates for any Gree games I play , I go to update my game from the Apple app store , and get a message saying its no longer available , Then I ask Gree and they say they no longer support New Zealand !!

I've been playing this game since the start (over 2 years !!) and am a BIG GOLD user , and they do this to me !! I've spent THOUSANDS on this game !!

They were still prepared to sell me GOLD , But still not support me !! I think therefore it's my legal right to get support ...

PLEASE Sort it out Gree before I get booted from my top TEAM !!

Anybody else have this issue ?

If they are doing this to New Zealand , it will only be a matter of time before they stop supporting other countries ...

Show your support and complain to Gree about this , it's supposed to be a worldwide game ..

Romaro
08-29-2013, 11:07 PM
Yeap, also its happen in Indonesia, weird only war nation and monster quest that available in Indonesia, so Gree please make available again since Gree already have branch office in Singapore

Steg
08-30-2013, 12:43 AM
I've been playing this game since the start (over 2 years !!) and am a BIG GOLD user , and they do this to me !! I've spent THOUSANDS on this game !!

Hmm, spending thousands on a mobile phone game seems very very silly to me, just think of all the better stuff you could have did with that money... now they turn round and screw you... not good.

JDub
08-30-2013, 12:46 AM
And you felt the need to make 2 threads saying the exact copy and pasted message because........?

Col
08-30-2013, 01:17 AM
Hmm, spending thousands on a mobile phone game seems very very silly to me, just think of all the better stuff you could have did with that money... now they turn round and screw you... not good.

I don't have money issues , so a few thousand over 2 years is ok with me ..
I don't gamble , party hard or do drugs , so a few dollars is fine with me, and I've made many friends playing these games ..

Col
08-30-2013, 01:20 AM
and you felt the need to make 2 threads saying the exact copy and pasted message because........?

because i want action from gree !!!

Serious F
08-30-2013, 01:23 AM
Well maybe there was someone who saw the big chance of a successful law suit against the games which are not available in your country... And maybe the only way to avoid this law suit was to leave these countries with these games.
And maybe you could ask Apple for some details and/or some opportunities for your satisfaction :)

Wingman GRI
08-30-2013, 01:26 AM
Hi Col,

Would it be possible to change to another Itune store? For example US or Australia?

Cheers

Machine Gun
08-30-2013, 02:26 AM
GREE IS NOT SUPPORTING EVERYONE WITH UPDATES , will you be next !!!

GREE have stopped supporting New Zealand with game updates...

I can NOT get any new updates for any Gree games I play , I go to update my game from the Apple app store , and get a message saying its no longer available , Then I ask Gree and they say they no longer support New Zealand !!

They were still prepared to sell me GOLD , But still not support me !! I think therefore it's my legal right to get support ...

PLEASE Sort it out Gree before I get booted from my top TEAM !!

Anybody else have this issue ?

If they are doing this to New Zealand , it will only be a matter of time before they stop supporting other countries ...

Show your support and complain to Gree about this , it's supposed to be a worldwide game ..

No doubt your in a top "1000" team.

Just the same applies to all the cry babies that moan that droid gets crap support, don't like it dig deep and buy an iPhone.

Steg
08-30-2013, 03:06 AM
I go to update my game from the Apple app store , and get a message saying its no longer available , Then I ask Gree and they say they no longer support New Zealand !!

No doubt your in a top "1000" team.

Just the same applies to all the cry babies that moan that droid gets crap support, don't like it dig deep and buy an iPhone.

Idiot, can't you read??

Keep your stupid comments about iphones to yourself.

ffp
08-30-2013, 03:10 AM
I wonder if you can download the binaries and install manually?

Tournai
08-30-2013, 03:12 AM
I would also be mad after 2 years! This a really bad! now you have to find a work around.
Maybe you can do something more through a jailbreak, and find the new IPA file from MW?
and install it illegal.

btw is your Iphone up to date? on IOS? cause due to my jailbreak ( No I dont hack ) I am walking behind on IOS.

HGF69
08-30-2013, 03:31 AM
This is a serious issue.

I have a player in NZ and he couldn't get the updates. He called Apple who said its Grees responsibility to get MW into the App Store but he's spent hard earned cash on the game.

I feel really sorry and if anyone knows if a Jailbreak will help then please speak up. You will be helping a lot of frustrated players.

JDub
08-30-2013, 03:32 AM
Dig deep to buy an iPhone? Why would anyone want a phone that runs 2 year old technology on its release date? Might I remind you the iPhone 4 was a 3g phone when 4g had been out for nearly 3 years. LG was putting out flip phones 4 years before the first iPhone that could do everything it could and then some.

FuChungKu
08-30-2013, 03:43 AM
lol@ JDub, nice little dig there at iPhones hahaha. I'm iOS and love it!

He's an idea you could try.

iOS settings, iTunes & App Stores > Apple ID

Maybe your could login to your apple ID and change your country code to Australia, download the update, then switch back to NZ. Worth a try!

Alternatively, you could emigrate to Australia, nice place but watch out for those big bats and spiders.

WI(AusNz)
08-30-2013, 06:03 AM
lol@ JDub, nice little dig there at iPhones hahaha. I'm iOS and love it!

He's an idea you could try.

iOS settings, iTunes & App Stores > Apple ID

Maybe your could login to your apple ID and change your country code to Australia, download the update, then switch back to NZ. Worth a try!

Alternatively, you could emigrate to Australia, nice place but watch out for those big bats and spiders.

I live in Australia and its not the spiders or bats you need to wirry about. I am thinking about emigrating to New Zealand if the people elect the conservatives in just over 1 weeks time. Australia is about to have its George Bush moment.

Spartan Star
08-30-2013, 07:22 AM
I'm from Indonesia, I have two accounts one still has 30k gold and the other has 20k. I played from December 2011 and I also can't update the game to the newer version.
Today the WD event is starting and I can't participate in the event. Already sent a ticket to Gree and still no reply.

Col
08-30-2013, 05:59 PM
I'm from Indonesia, I have two accounts one still has 30k gold and the other has 20k. I played from December 2011 and I also can't update the game to the newer version.
Today the WD event is starting and I can't participate in the event. Already sent a ticket to Gree and still no reply.

Thank you for the Info ....

This is what I did ..

I've started a New ITunes account , with the Country being America ...
I needed a New Email address , Name , postal address & Credit card details ... I 'm lucky a member from my Team gave me there details ....
Then deleted Current Modern War game that I couldn't play as didn't have latest update ..
Then Uploaded New Modern War Game ..

Started game and Have New Update , With Gold still in my account , buildings and stats still ok .. But I did loose over 60Million in building collections I'd missed ... and 6 hour of WARS !!

Then changed ITunes account back to my original , and all still Good ...

Thanks Heaps to everyone that Helped out with Reply's ..

AND GREE YOU SHOULD BE DISCUSTED IN YOUR CUSTOMER RELATIONS !!!!!!!!!!

Die14
08-30-2013, 07:37 PM
From spain..... Had lost 350 gold ..... No answer from gree :(

Sirius
08-30-2013, 08:18 PM
Please contact support folks if you don't mind. Also there are all sorts of various reasons why an app is not out for 'x' region/country. Please try to dig a little deeper on reason why instead of creating threads such as these.

Thanks!

/closed