PDA

View Full Version : GREE IS NOT SUPPORTING EVERYONE WITH UPDATES , will you be next !!!

Col
08-29-2013, 10:43 PM
GREE IS NOT SUPPORTING EVERYONE WITH UPDATES , will you be next !!!

GREE have stopped supporting New Zealand with game updates...

I can NOT get any new updates for any Gree games I play , I go to update my game from the Apple app store , and get a message saying its no longer available , Then I ask Gree and they say they no longer support New Zealand !!

I've been playing this game since the start (over 2 years !!) and am a BIG GOLD user , and they do this to me !! I've spent THOUSANDS on this game !!

They were still prepared to sell me GOLD , But still not support me !! I think therefore it's my legal right to get support ...

PLEASE Sort it out Gree before I get booted from my top TEAM !!

Anybody else have this issue ?

If they are doing this to New Zealand , it will only be a matter of time before they stop supporting other countries ...

Show your support and complain to Gree about this , it's supposed to be a worldwide game ..

punawa
08-29-2013, 11:05 PM
Can't you fake your location in order to update it?

Munch on it
08-29-2013, 11:43 PM
Can't you fake your location in order to update it?

Move to Aussie, we can still update here. Plus you must be the last kiwi left over there make sure you turn the lights out before you leave

Chica
08-29-2013, 11:45 PM
I live in the USA so I have no worries.

reras
08-29-2013, 11:52 PM
I live in the USA so I have no worries.
What a supportive comment

Mr. R
08-29-2013, 11:57 PM
Use a proxy/vpn to update the game.

TZora
08-30-2013, 12:03 AM
cerberus said it right ... the game is going down ... Gree is an incompetent company and can't manage this game anymore. so they'll start comparing the revenue generated from different geo locations (perhaps they are already doing that). so which country is next on your list gree? go ahead, prove your incompetence over and again .. only if you knew the meaning of the word "pathetic" .. that's what you are ..

Chica
08-30-2013, 12:18 AM
What a supportive comment

I do my best.

Rebels
08-30-2013, 12:22 AM
Use a proxy/vpn to update the game.

What is that? We have Kiwi's in the Rebels

Chica
08-30-2013, 12:26 AM
What is that? We have Kiwi's in the Rebels

It puts your data through another location so the end server (this case app store) think its from that location, there are hundreds of options. Google it may be your friend.

Rebels
08-30-2013, 12:38 AM
It puts your data through another location so the end server (this case app store) think its from that location, there are hundreds of options. Google it may be your friend.

So how do you this to update CC on an iPhone?

pallack
08-30-2013, 01:36 AM
update it manually to play store if you are droid.. that what happened to me ive'd been waiting for update till i realized why not check my apps to google play there ive'd found update i hope it helps.........

GREE have stopped supporting New Zealand with game updates...

I can NOT get any new updates for any Gree games I play , I go to update my game from the Apple app store , and get a message saying its no longer available , Then I ask Gree and they say they no longer support New Zealand !!

I've been playing this game since the start (over 2 years !!) and am a BIG GOLD user , and they do this to me !! I've spent THOUSANDS on this game !!..........

They were still prepared to sell me GOLD , But still not support me !! I think therefore it's my legal right to get support ...

PLEASE Sort it out Gree before I get booted from my top TEAM !!

Anybody else have this issue ?

If they are doing this to New Zealand , it will only be a matter of time before they stop supporting other countries ...

Show your support and complain to Gree about this , it's supposed to be a worldwide game ..[/QUOTE]

LegoCity
08-30-2013, 03:09 AM
Try this, create a US account on iTunes (make sure u change location to US). And with that account you can even use US gc. On you iPhone iTune login using your new US acc to upate(might have to del cc and reinstall with your new acc). I use this method to play other country's apps and never got problem. Hope this help.

size16
08-30-2013, 10:50 AM
Accepting payments from countries you no longer support is very poor behaviour

Antheus
08-30-2013, 10:56 AM
.....anybody from Mongolia here....?

Col
08-30-2013, 05:19 PM
Try this, create a US account on iTunes (make sure u change location to US). And with that account you can even use US gc. On you iPhone iTune login using your new US acc to upate(might have to del cc and reinstall with your new acc). I use this method to play other country's apps and never got problem. Hope this help.

Thank you for the Info ....

This is what I did ..

I've started a New ITunes account , with the Country being America ...
I needed a New Email address , Name , postal address & Credit card details ... I 'm lucky a member from my Team gave me there details ....
Then deleted Current Modern War game that I couldn't play as didn't have latest update ..
Then Uploaded New Modern War Game ..

Started game and Have New Update , With Gold still in my account , buildings and stats still ok .. But I did loose over 60Million in building collections I'd missed ... and 6 hour of WARS !!

Then changed ITunes account back to my original , and all still Good ...

Thanks Heaps to everyone that Helped out with Reply's ..

AND GREE YOU SHOULD BE DISCUSTED IN YOUR CUSTOMER RELATIONS !!!!!!!!!!

Sirius
08-30-2013, 08:23 PM
Please contact support folks if you don't mind. Also there are all sorts of various reasons why an app is not out for 'x' region/country. Please try to dig a little deeper on reason why instead of creating threads such as these.

Thanks!

/closed