PDA

View Full Version : BIG BOSS crashes to base - latest update

tunka
08-29-2013, 09:31 PM
Well here we are again... Since latest update I can't beat big boss game crashes to base on final attack resets the timer and no prize awarded ohh what joy . Has anyone else experinced this quality game play after the latest update? I sent a ticket in hope its rectified before boss is over....

BigMoney
08-29-2013, 09:32 PM
Guessing you're Android. I'm on Android, and my game has crashed repeatedly since updating.

I don't think it's related to the boss though, my game has crashed doing jobs, doing boss hits, checking rival stats, and even doing nothing in particular.

Rebels
08-29-2013, 09:35 PM
Crashing on iOS as well. From beating the boss screen.

tunka
08-29-2013, 09:39 PM
Yeah I'm android big money ...... :) opportunity to say thanks for all the excellent work you do for the community mate thank-u

tunka
08-29-2013, 09:41 PM
Thanks Rebels at least I know now its across all formatts

candyson
08-29-2013, 09:45 PM
No problems on Android, beat boss 40 with no problem.

Silars
08-29-2013, 10:43 PM
Since the latest Android Update the game keeps crashing on me as well no matter what I'm doing. I've even rebooted my device and still same thing. I thought about uninstalling the app but I'm not sure if I would lose my data if I did that. Hope Gree gets this fixed soon especially before PVP and Battle Event. Thankfully, that's my Jr. acct and my Sr. Acct is on IOS so I haven't went crazy from withdrawals yet. ;)

tunka
08-29-2013, 11:01 PM
Silars , uninstall/reinstall of the app won't help your cause we are at the mercy of gree ... just wait for bugfix/update :-)

tunka
08-29-2013, 11:03 PM
No problems on Android, beat boss 40 with no problem. Did you do the update candy?

punawa
08-29-2013, 11:03 PM
No issue on iPad 4 iOS 6.1.3

Silars
08-29-2013, 11:21 PM
Silars , uninstall/reinstall of the app won't help your cause we are at the mercy of gree ... just wait for bugfix/update :-)

Thanks Tunka for the Info. :)

hooligan1966
08-30-2013, 03:45 AM
ALWAYS back your game up before updating it. That way, if it's not working correctly,you can always restore a working version.

VikesUK
08-30-2013, 03:49 AM
I had same issue, which was making it impossible to get the 13 hits in using the Billionaire timing - the final low-health hits would cause the crash and not have registered when you looked once enough health again.

rexx51
08-30-2013, 04:19 AM
Same situation. Repeated closes after 5 minutes or so In game. Not doing boss event so I don't think that is the trigger.

Limerick
08-30-2013, 04:23 AM
I still have the bad hood lag... iPhone 4 with latest iOS

mike jones
08-30-2013, 04:26 AM
boss won't trigger after 5 kills

sent a ticket and they told me to uninstall/reinstall but im afraid i'll loose my progress and have to send another ticket..

noamlin
08-30-2013, 04:53 AM
LOL i always read the reviews before upgrading - and all the 1star reviews helped me decide NOT TO UPDATE.

do u have a backup of the game before the update?

TigrisCauda
08-30-2013, 05:15 AM
I noticed that the HD version crashes a heck of a lot more than the SD version. Once I "downgraded", the frequency of crashes reduced drastically. Maybe you can try that?

Xaviar
08-30-2013, 05:16 AM
its across all platforms for sure. i can be sitting here on my S3 waiting for a timer to go off and bam crashes to my phones home screen. woke up this morning and the new version was installed on my phone

3squir3
08-30-2013, 05:38 AM
Android here and updated and apart from the first few mins when the game was lagged up and crashed a couple of times, its been good for the past 2 hours.

LongFingers
08-30-2013, 10:37 AM
Game crashing robbing, attacking or moving around my hood or moving around rivals hoods
Ltq sttoped tired of do one job crash, open game (1 minut or more to open) one step crash, open game again...
Crashes during hitting boss,
13 hits for free, impossible
When i check my inventory still loading pictures...
Going rivals hood too slow, buildinds appear step by step
Too slow, too slow
Ipad1, ios 5.1.1 here
Update game was a big mistake, i know it from other times but i was ansious to see the new big boss announced

No old version of game
I synced yesterday trying to fix this (sometimes work and sometimes support ask for some game files after crash)
Support I'm waiting your solution to fix this
Good luck the other ones with this problem,

Edit: this issues using CC HD
I installed CC normal version, and runs a bit better, I'm doing boss now without crashing

Chica
08-30-2013, 10:45 AM
Sadly no crashing here since I upgraded. Are the people are having it crash on the android side on weaker devices? The apple aide I already know the answer to.

rexx51
08-30-2013, 01:50 PM
Galaxy s3 and crashing every 3 minutes

candyson
08-30-2013, 02:48 PM
Did you do the update candy?
I have the latest update on CC with no problems still.

Simon.
08-30-2013, 04:07 PM
Crashing here Samsung S4 since last update

When robbing I get too much money, but can't bank it, can't spend it, then crash and the money is gone on reboot. When it banks, it banks the correct amount though minus the over pay.

No loot issues or slow hood loads etc and I can beat the boss (as long as I log in for no more than 5 min or so...otherwise crash)

Crashes on startup, crashes when changing Hoods, crashes when I open inventory or look at stats, crashes when I scratch my bum...stopped scratching, but picked my nose and it crashed and wouldn't restart for the next 3 attempts. Not sure if the Nose Picking and Bum Scratching is related, but that seems to be all Gree is doing to update us about the issue right now....

Ahh well, off to play K&D and Castle Clash for a while...no issues with K&D right? Gree???