PDA

View Full Version : Syndicate LTQ Launching on 8/30/13, Make Sure To Update!

CJ54
08-29-2013, 07:53 PM
Hello all,

We have a Syndicate LTQ launching tomorrow at noon Pacific time, and we just wanted to remind everyone to make sure they are on the current version of the app (and the current dataset, at noon) to participate in the event. Good luck, everyone!

CohibAA
08-29-2013, 08:02 PM
Thanks for the heads up! This should be interesting.

BigMoney
08-29-2013, 08:05 PM
Do we need to update on Android? I know everyone had that iOS update but I haven't seen anything for Android.

Edit: downloaded the latest Android update, and now my game crashes every ten minutes or so.

Edit 2: still crashing. Not really any rhyme or reason to it, crashed in the middle of me doing prehits, crashed in the middle of boss hits, crashed while I wasn't doing anything. Doesn't give the typical "Crime City has stopped responding" error, it just closes itself. Hopefully you're not doing anything important when the game crashes (e.g. you have 26 hp and need to get in two boss hits, etc).

Gingeasian
08-29-2013, 08:06 PM
Will it also be on android

P.Squiddy
08-29-2013, 08:08 PM
1 word... awesome! Can't wait till it launches! Gonna be so sweet!

etch-tee-see
08-29-2013, 08:12 PM
Awesome....

genaks
08-29-2013, 08:15 PM
Update available on android. And with the new features.

Ty1on
08-29-2013, 08:18 PM
Have the issues with the update been fixed?

Cass
08-29-2013, 08:25 PM
Nice! Looking forward to a new game dynamic.

BigMoney
08-29-2013, 08:33 PM
1 word... awesome! Can't wait till it launches! Gonna be so sweet!

Yeah, can't wait until they stack it on top of 4 other events too. Boss event, syndicate LTQ, throw in a PvP this weekend... I want to know why we aren't also having an individual LTQ, a case event, and a syndicate war also at the same time? We need more events. More. More. More.

DCN Gladiator
08-29-2013, 08:36 PM
Is this going to replace weekend pvp 5500 tappathon. God I hope so..

Gingeasian
08-29-2013, 09:06 PM
Data push just came through for android. We have all the stuff now but without all the glitches

BigMoney
08-29-2013, 09:07 PM
Data push just came through for android. We have all the stuff now but without all the glitches

LOL. Just give it a few minutes. My game has been crashing repeatedly since updating. Guess they didn't want us Android users to feel left out while all the iOS users had the bugs to themselves. :rolleyes:

Lonestoner
08-29-2013, 09:17 PM
Also you'll probably notice that when you hit someone, your stats don't match the stats on your profile.. Just started after this update. Profile stats are higher.

bald zeemer
08-29-2013, 09:19 PM
Update hasn't crashed on me yet, but to be honest I'd prefer it if my Gem Stores hadn't disappeared.

out of names
08-29-2013, 09:30 PM
Do we need to update on Android? I know everyone had that iOS update but I haven't seen anything for Android.

Edit: downloaded the latest Android update, and now my game crashes every ten minutes or so.

Edit 2: still crashing. Not really any rhyme or reason to it, crashed in the middle of me doing prehits, crashed in the middle of boss hits, crashed while I wasn't doing anything. Doesn't give the typical "Crime City has stopped responding" error, it just closes itself. Hopefully you're not doing anything important when the game crashes (e.g. you have 26 hp and need to get in two boss hits, etc).
Has crashed on me 3 times now when im trying to get my 26 hp on boss, 3 times ive failed 30 cuz of.that ****

Gingeasian
08-29-2013, 09:35 PM
Only problem for me so far has been that it crashes more than usual but not that big a deal

hg789
08-29-2013, 09:40 PM
No crashes here but my looting proceeds are being counted twice (android v3.8). Steal $1000, cash on hand goes up $2000. I have to restart it to get my cash on hand showing the true value.

My2cents
08-29-2013, 09:44 PM
Do I really want to update when my current hood is still SLOW and by chance more things go wrong? Or will this fix current issues?

gunny22
08-29-2013, 10:22 PM
Hello all,

We have a Syndicate LTQ launching tomorrow at noon Pacific time, and we just wanted to remind everyone to make sure they are on the current version of the app (and the current dataset, at noon) to participate in the event. Good luck, everyone!

Sure, we'll update. But what is a syn LTQ?

Guisseppe17
08-29-2013, 11:02 PM
How long until they have a syndicate LTQ and a solo LTQ at the same time? I'm betting three weeks.

Munch on it
08-29-2013, 11:39 PM
How long until they have a syndicate LTQ and a solo LTQ at the same time? I'm betting three weeks.

You don't have to do them if you don't want to.

BigMoney
08-29-2013, 11:59 PM
You don't have to do them if you don't want to.

This isn't a valid response to a complaint. This essentially amounts to "if you don't like something, just quit." Bad call by the referee in a football match? Don't object to the call, why don't you just quit playing football then. Don't understand your university lecture? Why don't you just drop out of university then. Have a disagreement with your coworker? Well why don't you just quit your job then.

Players have legitimate gripes to the way GREE is handling things, and your response basically amounts to "if you don't like it, leave." Most everyone would prefer to have their complaints be addressed than have to quit playing entirely.

My response seems a bit overblown here, but what I'm trying to say is that "if you don't like it, don't do it" isn't an adequate response to the complaint of too many events. A lot of players I know are burned out by so many events, and there's often a sense of obligation in having to participate in such events, either for yourself (e.g. don't participate in events and your stats are quickly irrelevant) or others (because even if you don't care if your stats get weaker, you feel an obligation to your syndicate mates to participate in syndicate wars, PvPs, or now syndicate LTQs). Instead of a minor fix (i.e. please stop running 5 events at the same time, GREE), you give him an all or nothing ultimatum. I disagree with that. It's in both GREE and the player's interest too prevent burning players out by throwing so many events at them (the players get more enjoyment out of the game, and GREE loses less customers to burnout). Same argument during the Chinatown war when GREE tried to start having a syndicate war practically event week.

Chica
08-30-2013, 12:16 AM
I've feel kinda burnt out from time to time but I love the people in my syndicate they are the reason I've not quit. But the whole syndicate portion is what added so many events... Catch 22 there I guess.

My2cents
08-30-2013, 12:58 AM
I agree with the conflict here. I'm a long time camper that is trying to decide to start fighting, but with these constant events, for the time I have to play aside from real life, I'd imagine I'd be kicked out of many syndicates for non-activity. Even if I get through one or two events can I justifiably be a part of? Nice if you can find the balance.

sister morphine
08-30-2013, 12:59 AM
I've feel kinda burnt out from time to time but I love the people in my syndicate they are the reason I've not quit. But the whole syndicate portion is what added so many events... Catch 22 there I guess.
No, it's Gree's ever more desperate ways to extract money from players is why these events are run.

The leaderboard box events in KA have had a guild event tacked on for the last two. To win your guild has to find about 1500 items. It's patently obvious the raison d'être is to increase gem (gold) sales, but players found that by moving from one guild to another took their items with them, so a trading network has sprung up. Player power for the moment defeats the corporate machine.

ablankone
08-30-2013, 01:22 AM
You nailed it BM!

So the recent update that resulted in my iOS hood being reduced to walking-thru-treacle mode has been fixed? (Bet it hasn't!)

Yum yum - can't wait for the new syndicate LTQ. No idea what it will be but once I get going I know I'd just love to have 10 of these this weekend and maybe another 5 a day next week for the rest of my life.

That'd be great.

This isn't a valid response to a complaint. This essentially amounts to "if you don't like something, just quit." Bad call by the referee in a football match? Don't object to the call, why don't you just quit playing football then. Don't understand your university lecture? Why don't you just drop out of university then. Have a disagreement with your coworker? Well why don't you just quit your job then.

Players have legitimate gripes to the way GREE is handling things, and your response basically amounts to "if you don't like it, leave." Most everyone would prefer to have their complaints be addressed than have to quit playing entirely.

My response seems a bit overblown here, but what I'm trying to say is that "if you don't like it, don't do it" isn't an adequate response to the complaint of too many events. A lot of players I know are burned out by so many events, and there's often a sense of obligation in having to participate in such events, either for yourself (e.g. don't participate in events and your stats are quickly irrelevant) or others (because even if you don't care if your stats get weaker, you feel an obligation to your syndicate mates to participate in syndicate wars, PvPs, or now syndicate LTQs). Instead of a minor fix (i.e. please stop running 5 events at the same time, GREE), you give him an all or nothing ultimatum. I disagree with that. It's in both GREE and the player's interest too prevent burning players out by throwing so many events at them (the players get more enjoyment out of the game, and GREE loses less customers to burnout). Same argument during the Chinatown war when GREE tried to start having a syndicate war practically event week.

ablankone
08-30-2013, 01:25 AM
... and to back up Chica n BM's points - here's my post from this morning.

Still no fix to the speed issue. And, surprise, surprise, not even a semi-reassuring "we're still working on it" message from anyone at Gree. This is a substandard to put it mildly.

Furthermore, what's with the name used for the latest Beat the Elite? Hyman Schwartz? Is this supposed to be funny, intelligent or witty? Are we all supposed to laugh at your ingenuity? I would if the game was working properly. But all you do is portray yourselves as moronic, naive snots - you also convey a double standard. Someone gets banned for using the word 'flatulence' and yet you throw out a curly pube that just says to us "hey guys, we dun give a rat's azz about you"... yeah, we're the idiots I know.

Gree - what's wrong with you?! If I ran my business like you run yours I'd be collecting unemployment benefits by now.Seems like you're going in that direction anyway judging by your financials over the last 4 quarters.

And you know what? If you went out of business... you'd be doing everyone here a great favour. You'd be missed for about 24 hours.

I used to love this game when it ran smoothly. And before the push for revenue pushed you to pushing out even more LTQ's. "Then don't do them" you say?... ah, we do them out of a sense of obligation to our teams - not because we love the volume or repetitiveness of them. That's the kind of nice, supportive, responsible people we are. Why don't you do the same for us?

You know what? CC's negatives are now outweighing the positives. You are falling apart and have been for some time now. I continued on the assumption that glitches would be fixed, servers turbo-boosted, communications increased and so on. What a Hyman I was to think this.

Help me out by banning me. I don't give a monkeys. Nor do you. I'll spend my money on ice creams.

budman68
08-30-2013, 02:49 AM
You can't spell Greed without saying Gree. Enough "events" already. Gold whores

bald zeemer
08-30-2013, 02:55 AM
I think people are jumping on the "too many events" bandwagon pretty prematurely here.

IF syndicate LTQ is a replacement for PvP, so that the weekends go War, PvP, Synd LTQ I think that would be an enormous improvement. PvP is a phenomenal time sink, whereas LTQs can be done at a leisurely pace if one so chooses.

Personally I enjoy the event-stacking, but I can see how it can burn out many if one had to juggle multiple concurrent events. But PvP 2 weeks out of 3 with war on the 3rd is just insane.

BigMoney
08-30-2013, 03:16 AM
I think people are jumping on the "too many events" bandwagon pretty prematurely here.

IF syndicate LTQ is a replacement for PvP, so that the weekends go War, PvP, Synd LTQ I think that would be an enormous improvement. PvP is a phenomenal time sink, whereas LTQs can be done at a leisurely pace if one so chooses.

Personally I enjoy the event-stacking, but I can see how it can burn out many if one had to juggle multiple concurrent events. But PvP 2 weeks out of 3 with war on the 3rd is just insane.

I agree, I certainly hope the syndicate LTQ is a replacement for PvP, although the boss event will be going through the syndicate LTQ/PvP/whatever it is that's coming up. But I agree, I already burned out on PvPs after going really hard for the first two, and now I'm just limping along in them simply out of obligation to my syndicate.

Joe bananas
08-30-2013, 04:00 AM
Why are telling everyone to update when the update is broken (iOS) ??????

Shouldn't you concentrate on fixing the game before launching a new event ?????

Are you continuing to fix the update, we haven't heard anything for a while now.

sister morphine
08-30-2013, 04:17 AM

I do LTQs at what you might call a leisurely pace. Use up energy; wait for sufficient refill to continue. Doing them free as I now am, I can't even reach the halfway point because the energy demands get so insane. In fact I usually quit a day ahead of the end rather than gain large xp in exchange for an amount of petty cash or some respect. Obviously I'm not expecting to claim the grand prize as a free player, but it would be nice to not be so obviously regarded with contempt.

As for this new LTQ, judging by what has been said about the latest "upgrade" (what is that German expression for the improvement that makes things worse?) I shall be delighted to forego the pleasures.

kl08
08-30-2013, 04:39 AM
i signed up to say that i am still having major crashes since the app update (for my android). no matter what i am doing it will go to home screen after a few mins of play. how can i play this event with all the crashes? can we please have a link on the app to download the needed updates? waiting for the update takes even longer when everything is a timed event on cc. thx...

P.Squiddy
08-30-2013, 04:52 AM
Yeah, can't wait until they stack it on top of 4 other events too. Boss event, syndicate LTQ, throw in a PvP this weekend... I want to know why we aren't also having an individual LTQ, a case event, and a syndicate war also at the same time? We need more events. More. More. More.

Well I don't do the individual LTQ, or the pvp event.. only boss event, and case events... the life of a camper... so really theres only 1 event for me atm..

Munch on it
08-30-2013, 05:01 AM

My love for cock seems a bit overblown here, but what I'm trying to say is that "if you don't like it, don't do it" isn't an adequate response to the complaint of too many events. A lot of players I know are burned out by so many events, and there's often a sense of obligation in having to participate in such events, either for yourself (e.g. don't participate in events and your stats are quickly irrelevant) or others (because even if you don't care if your stats get weaker, you feel an obligation to your syndicate mates to participate in syndicate wars, PvPs, or now syndicate LTQs). Instead of a minor fix (i.e. please stop running 5 events at the same time, GREE), you give him an all or nothing ultimatum. I disagree with that. It's in both GREE and the player's interest too prevent burning players out by throwing so many events at them (the players get more enjoyment out of the game, and GREE loses less customers to burnout). Same argument during the Chinatown war when GREE tried to start having a syndicate war practically event week.

Don't like my response then don't read it

noamlin
08-30-2013, 05:04 AM
still no answer about all the crashes?
i won't update until it is fixed.
the LTQ isn't worth it...

BigMoney
08-30-2013, 05:09 AM
still no answer about all the crashes?
i won't update until it is fixed.
the LTQ isn't worth it...

Wild guess, but i have a feeling the grand prize will have a modifier. I'm hoping for an energy modifier, for obvious reasons. :rolleyes:

CCK-buttsy
08-30-2013, 05:11 AM
Wild guess, but i have a feeling the grand prize will have a modifier. I'm hoping for an energy modifier, for obvious reasons. :rolleyes:my thoughts, exactly.

KillaDon
08-30-2013, 05:11 AM
Why hasn't droid gotten the new update yet? I have both devices and I have all the new stuff on iOS but myself and a lot of droid users haven't gotten any of te new stuff. Is it gonna be sent threw a data push or y'all plan on having a full update on it

BigMoney
08-30-2013, 05:41 AM
Why hasn't droid gotten the new update yet? I have both devices and I have all the new stuff on iOS but myself and a lot of droid users haven't gotten any of te new stuff. Is it gonna be sent threw a data push or y'all plan on having a full update on it

You have to download updates through the Google Play store. Datasets, which are pushed on you, don't require you to manually update.

I don't recommend downloading the new update though, it's very clearly broken and going to cost me in missed boss hits because the game crashes every two minutes, PvP is impossible (can get 3-4 robs in before it crashes, and good luck finding that guy on the Rival List again before it crashes again), etc.

hg789
08-30-2013, 05:51 AM
Wild guess, but i have a feeling the grand prize will have a modifier. I'm hoping for an energy modifier, for obvious reasons. :rolleyes:

My prediction is 25% more gun attack.

SC4R
08-30-2013, 06:22 AM
You have to download updates through the Google Play store. Datasets, which are pushed on you, don't require you to manually update.

I don't recommend downloading the new update though, it's very clearly broken and going to cost me in missed boss hits because the game crashes every two minutes, PvP is impossible (can get 3-4 robs in before it crashes, and good luck finding that guy on the Rival List again before it crashes again), etc.

I agree, I'm seeing the same issues and submitted a ticket.

Riss
08-30-2013, 06:24 AM
Ticket sent at well. Game crashed before sending it in. Fortunately that didn't affect my ability to send in the ticket.

Smokes
08-30-2013, 06:44 AM
I was really feeling left out earlier in the week when iOS was having all the issues. Thanks for including me and my android brethren.

Much Love

kimkarla
08-30-2013, 07:04 AM
The new update closes my game and will not deposit my money. I have had to restart the game over and over. Not good at all.

Rodney26
08-30-2013, 07:09 AM
Who cares about the syndicate ltq! Lol hopefully there is a pvp today

bald zeemer
08-30-2013, 07:31 AM

I'll happily take that. :D

cditti
08-30-2013, 07:40 AM
Yep same here did update constant crashing can not even play

Da_Boss
08-30-2013, 08:19 AM
LOL. Just give it a few minutes. My game has been crashing repeatedly since updating. Guess they didn't want us Android users to feel left out while all the iOS users had the bugs to themselves. :rolleyes:

Don't feel bad. For my iOS, I can't even move my own map. Its still glitchy also. Hope that gets resolved quick because its a pain in the ace.

maxoss
08-30-2013, 08:19 AM
I'm not going to update anything! How dare you to ask for a update, which is broken!

[CM]]forgetaboutit
08-30-2013, 08:36 AM
Awesome....

Ya its AWESOME that my game freezes now and I have to restart it to play every 2-3 hits
Its going to make the syn LTQ a hairpulling event

[CM]]forgetaboutit
08-30-2013, 08:38 AM

Welcome to my world of CC now lol
Mine has been doing that since last year
Stupid Update

[CM]]forgetaboutit
08-30-2013, 08:40 AM

I think it'll be something wacky like maybe
100% uninstall any update

Ben Raines
08-30-2013, 08:48 AM
Constant games crashes here since update. Also when robbing it doubles the money in my cash in hand but deposits only half the amount leaving other half of amount still on me until I log out and log back in and resents to zero

SNEAKERJUNKY
08-30-2013, 08:53 AM
ioS update was crap. Please fix the the lag. Thanks ahead of time.

The Fonz
08-30-2013, 09:26 AM
Just logged in after the 30-minute maintenance window and things aren't looking good (on iOS). More than half of my syn members have disappeared. The syn leader has disappeared, and one other member reported that he is the newly designated leader (I'll have to take his word since I don't see him or his profile on my device). :p

Gazzman_razzman
08-30-2013, 09:36 AM
I deleted all my decorations and the lag disappeared, I've also lost all members in my syndicate just showing level 0 and no names

jadendragonfyre
08-30-2013, 09:37 AM
its still updating on my galaxy 3.and half my syn stuff is gone or says we are all one member, and things are all messed up. on the driod section. HOPE IT GETS FIXED SOON!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! and won't let me do anything. HELP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :mad::mad::mad:

Deuces914135880
08-30-2013, 09:39 AM
Gree why the hell are you releasing an event so close after a new update BEFORE even checking if the update works correctly?!
ARE YOU SERIOUS?
its like you dont even give a crap anymore!

ajd
08-30-2013, 09:41 AM
I updated, which I had misgivings about, and it was a mistake. I lost all the items and associated stat advances from the Epic Boss event.

I do, however, show the progress with the boss in terms of level.

montecore
08-30-2013, 10:00 AM
I have a great idea: No new features for the next 6 months. 100% of your coding efforts go to fixing bugs, making the game faster, and making it more stable.

Chica
08-30-2013, 10:06 AM
I have a great idea: No new features for the next 6 months. 100% of your coding efforts go to fixing bugs, making the game faster, and making it more stable.

The game would need a rewrite at this point

Jayo-XK1
08-30-2013, 10:19 AM
Well damn they finnally had the kindle fires caught up with everyone else, wonder when that will be available

hawkeye_9
08-30-2013, 10:23 AM
Well damn they finnally had the kindle fires caught up with everyone else, wonder when that will be available

I feel your pain here! Someone did tell me though (not a Gree employee) that I should be doing something more productive with a kindle like reading a book. LOL It might be a while before we get new versions, we'll see!

Chica
08-30-2013, 10:26 AM
Couldn't you just have a normal android user send you the newest apk and install that? The android app doesn't get updated all that often as most things are datasets.

Sic1
08-30-2013, 10:30 AM
I have a great idea: No new features for the next 6 months. 100% of your coding efforts go to fixing bugs, making the game faster, and making it more stable.the best thing I have ever read on this forum. Well said

dgwalker
08-30-2013, 10:45 AM
Gree why the hell are you releasing an event so close after a new update BEFORE even checking if the update works correctly?!
ARE YOU SERIOUS?
its like you dont even give a crap anymore!

They are doing it because it is a holiday weekend here in the US and all Gree employees will be out of town. If you are going to mess things up, ya might as well do it royally!

CrazednDefuzed
08-30-2013, 11:12 AM
Since you lose them when you leave, these syndicate points are going to slow down all of the merging and syndicate hopping. Advanced notice would've been nice. We won't be sharing resources with sister syndicates anymore, either. 15k bricks in one syn and 70 in the other. That's just grand.

Chica
08-30-2013, 11:14 AM
Pretty sure syndicate points are just there to show activity not much else?

Glowe
08-30-2013, 11:16 AM

I think gree is done giving energy modifiers outside of top 1-3 battle prizes. It would help too much in LTQ's and they would lose gold sales. Just a wild guess, hope I'm wrong as I did not get any of the prior weapons with this modifier. Some guys in my syndicate have 2 of these weapons and they kill it on the LTQs.

Antheus
08-30-2013, 11:22 AM
Hello all,

...I am so confident this event will start " at noon Pacific time ".......in 40 min.....

The Billionaire
08-30-2013, 11:33 AM
Did the IOS update, thinking the problems had been fixed by the release of this thread but no, now i've got two accounts that are unplayable because of the unbearable lag.

Sort it out Gree!!!

Limerick
08-30-2013, 11:40 AM
...I am so confident this event will start " at noon Pacific time ".......in 40 min.....

I'll take that bet!!

gunny22
08-30-2013, 11:42 AM
Sure, we'll update. But what is a syn LTQ?

Almost **** my pants today. After installing the update a fresh game started on my droid! Fortunately my old game is back now...

Chica
08-30-2013, 11:45 AM
That sucks gunny.

Rodney26
08-30-2013, 11:46 AM
Leave it to gree.. Still a ton of issues and y'all will still release the syndicate ltq

Laelia
08-30-2013, 11:47 AM
AMEN ! well said Montecore

budman68
08-30-2013, 11:47 AM
Greeholes!

Chica
08-30-2013, 12:12 PM
Working fine here.

Gingeasian
08-30-2013, 12:15 PM
It actually started right on time. And the final prize is incredible

Chica
08-30-2013, 12:22 PM
It actually started right on time. And the final prize is incredible

What is it?

cditti
08-30-2013, 12:30 PM
Still crashing...

is1j
08-30-2013, 12:33 PM
I think it is rather stupid to ran another event during boss event. Doing syndicate goals triggers bos when I am not ready for him. This screws up the whole boss event.

MrM
08-30-2013, 12:42 PM
Haha...this is really weak. Just completed the LTQ against better judgement half an hour before the end and now we're starting a new event needing energy? I couldn't remember the last time we had a gold sale outside of syndicate battles :rolleyes: On top of it all the update is buggy as hell, as many people already stated before...can't do a damn thing without the game crashing. **** it, I'll see if anything is fixed by the time my energy bar is full again...somewhere tomorrow...

kgod
08-30-2013, 12:44 PM
Will there be a prize list? Only the member that completes the last goal sees the splash screen

MrM
08-30-2013, 12:48 PM
What is it?

http://i39.tinypic.com/2emef7q.png

Definately going for it once the game runs more than 2 minutes at at time...

Hear, hear

Chica
08-30-2013, 12:54 PM
Thank you very much mrm

Hexum311ad
08-30-2013, 12:56 PM
Hey I love all the new challenges, I disagree with the previous comment about "having too many going on at once". I think the more there are the better, that way lower level players can have a chance at catching up at some of the top dogs because eventually, there is going to be a HUGE gap between top and low tier players.
Thanks GREE!

baum
08-30-2013, 01:00 PM
Are there prizes for completing each level?

in-game j
08-30-2013, 01:15 PM
Is there an elite mode on this event?

Death666
08-30-2013, 03:34 PM
I still don't have access, I play on an Ipod and despite resetting the app several times it won't load the new event. Help??

BigMoney
08-30-2013, 03:44 PM
Hey I love all the new challenges, I disagree with the previous comment about "having too many going on at once". I think the more there are the better, that way lower level players can have a chance at catching up at some of the top dogs because eventually, there is going to be a HUGE gap between top and low tier players.
Thanks GREE!

That's probably because you have very little perspective as you haven't been playing the game very long. High level players are killing events much faster than you could ever hope to accomplish at a low level. High level players get much better individual prizes in the PvPs. High level players with high IPHs get much farther in the LTBs. High level players with lots of energy get much farther than you in the LTQs. And so on. The gap is growing with more events, not shrinking. The only way you can hope to catch these players is for these high level players to get burned out and quit. And that seems to be your only hope.

Joe bananas
08-30-2013, 03:45 PM
I still don't have access, I play on an Ipod and despite resetting the app several times it won't load the new event. Help??

So you have latest update?
When you click on Goals do you have the Syndicate tab?

Death666
08-30-2013, 03:48 PM
So you have latest update?
When you click on Goals do you have the Syndicate tab?

I don't know how to update the game on my iPod manually, new events are always just there automatically. Like I said I've tried resetting the app on the homescreen but it's done nothing.

Joe bananas
08-30-2013, 04:13 PM
I don't know how to update the game on my iPod manually, new events are always just there automatically. Like I said I've tried resetting the app on the homescreen but it's done nothing.

Check App Store for latest version. Just be warned that if you have lots of decorations in your hood, your hood will become sluggish. Many people are also experiencing crashes with latest update.

OffensivelyNamedGuy
08-30-2013, 04:13 PM

Good guess. Lol

Wimpy
08-30-2013, 04:19 PM
My hits aren't registering towards goal progress or earning syndicate points. Anyone else got this problem?

I put a ticket in to Gree...875713

Death666
08-30-2013, 04:30 PM
Check App Store for latest version. Just be warned that if you have lots of decorations in your hood, your hood will become sluggish. Many people are also experiencing crashes with latest update.

That totally worked, thank you very much!

Joe bananas
08-30-2013, 04:36 PM
That totally worked, thank you very much!
You're welcome.

Death666
08-30-2013, 04:58 PM
You're welcome.

Ok I still really appreciate your help but now I'm kinda regretting updating. Not only did I waste all my energy hitting captain Smitz over a dozen times without getting a single special hook, but I also have not been able to get Hymen to come looking for a fight. Between hitting Smitz all those times and then over 2 dozen stamina fights I was expecting, and hoping for at least 1 Appearence by Hymen. I only need to defeat him once more for the 20th prize, hope he shows his face soon.

Death666
08-30-2013, 05:05 PM
Well look at that, as soon as I'm done complaining Mr. Hyman comes looking for a fight. I guess sometimes when you b itch, you shall receive haha

Joe bananas
08-30-2013, 06:08 PM
Well look at that, as soon as I'm done complaining Mr. Hyman comes looking for a fight. I guess sometimes when you b itch, you shall receive haha

Yeah hyman is an extremely lazy boss.
Game is buggy , getting buggier.

Simon.
08-30-2013, 06:11 PM
Heh...got excited...robbing stores and getting the full revenue - then I realised I could only bank/keep the percentage I get from Robbing :(

Had 2mill in loot and could only bank 75k - damn you level 5 Dominican Restraunts and your false payouts!

riri112
08-30-2013, 06:54 PM
This is horrible. Release it Friday afternoon with all kinds of bugs prior to a three day weekend. Unacceptable!

Mine crahes everytime I open.

Joe bananas
08-30-2013, 08:18 PM
This is horrible. Release it Friday afternoon with all kinds of bugs prior to a three day weekend. Unacceptable!

Mine crahes everytime I open.

Ahhh ok. Merica has a three day weekend ? We shouldn't expect anyone to be looking into the problems then. I guess they're are just logging in and posting to forums from their weekender.

kl08
08-30-2013, 08:29 PM
Hello all,

whats are the rewards for these levels? i am not getting an messages of rewards each time we level up. pls fix the bugs causing us drama to play. :v

Gingeasian
08-30-2013, 08:31 PM
whats are the rewards for these levels? i am not getting an messages of rewards each time we level up. pls fix the bugs causing us drama to play. :v
Ive posted all of the prizes in this thread http://www.funzio.com/forum/showthread.php?66378-Arm-Yourselves-Syndicate-LTQ-Tracking

xoxoERYNxoxo
08-31-2013, 03:17 AM
I did the new update for Android and now the game crashes every 2 minute's! This is very annoying and I'm losing money and boss fights over it. When is this issue going to be resolved? It's makes playing the game almost impossible!!!!

(CK) EL
08-31-2013, 03:40 AM
i also did the android update and i noticed something really weird..
my profile attack is 2.618m
when i attack someone my displayed attack is 2.62m (small difference but that wasn't happening in past)
when i rob someone my displayed attack is 1.96m!!!... seems that i lose 700K somehow..
i don't know if this is a glitch or developers reduced our attack during robs

Frog1110
08-31-2013, 05:24 AM
still havent got any of the news stuff, i m on a kindle is that the reason why?
i have unistalled the game twice, updated twice still nothing

opeth211
08-31-2013, 06:49 AM
my game also crashes please fix this....

MrM
08-31-2013, 09:16 AM
No new issues with the second update for Android yet, the crashes I had after the first one aren't happening anymore either.

Riss
08-31-2013, 10:29 AM
Still experiencing crashing after second Android update.

colec023
08-31-2013, 11:35 AM
Still having problems here too. New update didn't fix the problem.

MrM
08-31-2013, 11:45 AM
I completely deleted all my app data yesterday as the crashing was hopeless, after that I had no more issues. Might be that some old data files are getting in the way of the CC update.

Ablah
08-31-2013, 11:52 AM
I must say I love these new syndicate events!

This is perfect for me and my syndicate as an alternative to warplay.
We are a group of people that can't play in scheduled times, and this mean that we now can take part as a team even if we don't play on the same time!

Way to go Gree!

Ablah from The Deadly Cats
Syndicate code 915 121 566

Riss
08-31-2013, 12:19 PM
Just got a third update for Android. So far no more crashing.

Beamer 420
08-31-2013, 02:28 PM
still havent got any of the news stuff, i m on a kindle is that the reason why?
i have unistalled the game twice, updated twice still nothing

might not update, but you can still get points for your synidicate. Ask for their help on what to do.

The Squeeze
08-31-2013, 02:43 PM
Although I am none to pleased with Gree(d)'s latest sideshow gimmick in an attempt to ludacrisly force players to foolishly waste hard earned money on gold, upon updating my app. approximately 15 hours ago, I've used approximately 4,000 energy thus far towards this newest gimmick, leaving me baffled as to why it's only given me a whopping 12 points.*

While the goal of these complacent numb nuts might be to further entice players, they've actually created an atmosphere that has turned a game, which should be fun, into a job.. Or rather an unjob since jobs pay you. With that, I will be seriously considering retirement from all Gree(d) games.

Beamer 420
08-31-2013, 08:14 PM
Team Ripes Level 16, 4 more to go!!!

Pratt
08-31-2013, 10:10 PM
Arm yourselfs
We are looking for members to help complete the syndicate goal. Join a fast growing syndicate, sassness, 298384131. We hve improved from 1617 to as high as rank 441.
On the current syndicate goal we are halfway through 14/20 with 39 members.
My mafia code is 298384131... We use the chat app LINE... Message my wall for id.
Please consider joining us only if you can help finish the syndicate goal... No commitment required, but you'll love us. If your syndicate has finished the goals come get a second prize with us.
Low levels, non active, low energy players please don't waste your time.

Leader 274 686 337
Officer 636 173 278
Officer 755108931

tiptondan1990
08-31-2013, 10:46 PM
Wicked Ltq thanks

furq
09-01-2013, 12:47 AM
ATX crew now recruiting , top 400 syn 861568206. We are on level 14 of the syn ltq join now to help finish it

JailGuard
09-01-2013, 09:50 AM
This turned into a recruiting thread.. Awesome...
We are on 20/20 and 45% thru. We are not looking for anyone to help..

Surprised this isn't locked yet...

Tristify
09-01-2013, 05:48 PM
Beeasy baby is now recruiting. Newer syndicate last time ranking 2380. Looking for active players. We have 10 bonuses and a few really strong players. 876471102. And currently looking for a new defence learner as well.

Smashu
09-02-2013, 03:52 AM
I just got done doing a Syndicate goal but never gave me points for it. It did say 10/13 + 13/26 but the points for first one only added up to 9 and second one added up to 12. I decided to restart my device and found that still know points and also went back 9/13 + 12/26.

bald zeemer
09-02-2013, 04:01 AM
Sounds like your device lost connectivity with the server, so jobs performed whilst out of connectivity revert once you reconnect. Your energy should have refilled at the same time as the jobs undid themselves.

Gazzman_razzman
09-02-2013, 11:09 AM
Is this ltq 100% drop rate, my syndicate is on last level and one player has defeated don Genova but hasn't received the Genova vengeance?

Mattmack
09-02-2013, 06:08 PM
Band Together Syndicate wants assistance in defeating the new Syndicate LTQ. Any help would be appreciated.
Syndicate invite code: 399107682.

Reese
09-02-2013, 06:18 PM
2 Very Active Players looking for a non-sleeping/camping/dead syndicate to join to help complete the Arm Yourself Event. Currently in a sleeping/camping/dead syndicate and halfway through the event. We don't mind a relaxed atmosphere but when you are the two of 4 players that come score in every event becomes too much!!
PM for details.

Joe bananas
09-02-2013, 09:35 PM
Question 1.
Each goal has two parts. Basically;
1/2. Beat the bad guy 10 times.
2/2. Beat the bad guy until you collect 28 guns.
So, you need to defeat him 10 times before the guns drop? Is that the only reason it's a two part goal or am I missing something?

Question 2.
Are the hits added together? If it takes 8 beatings to get a gun to drop, can I do 6 hits then someone else do 2 and collect the gun?
Sorry I haven't been paying attention, been too busy bashing buttons. Battle has started slowing down now and I'm trying to work it out.

Chica
09-02-2013, 11:26 PM
Part one, no they are the same thing so just look at the second goal. and part two no you have to do the full cycle.

Joe bananas
09-03-2013, 12:41 AM
Part one, no they are the same thing so just look at the second goal. and part two no you have to do the full cycle.
Thanks for the info Chica.
That's disappointing. Lower level players are useless in this event then.

ablankone
09-03-2013, 01:31 AM
Congrats Gree. Nice LTQ - hopefully it replaces the Syn vs Syn endurance tests that sap my will to live.

That said - my hood still lags (moving through it or resizing). Any plans to optimise game performance?

Furthermore, any chance of adding a tiny zoom in/zoom out button? Am fed up with having to use two fingers to do the work.. then inadvertently bringing up a pop up of one of my trees.

bald zeemer
09-03-2013, 01:52 AM
You could solve your lag and your accidental tree-pressing by selling off all those trees. ;)

Joe bananas
09-03-2013, 04:48 AM
Congrats Gree. Nice LTQ - hopefully it replaces the Syn vs Syn endurance tests that sap my will to live.

That said - my hood still lags (moving through it or resizing). Any plans to optimise game performance?

Furthermore, any chance of adding a tiny zoom in/zoom out button? Am fed up with having to use two fingers to do the work.. then inadvertently bringing up a pop up of one of my trees.
I'd also like the ability to stop clicks selecting decorations all together.

Ben Raines
09-03-2013, 10:50 AM
Fun event but not much our lower players can do with such low level of energy... once again the strong get stronger and weak stay weak...

Mack The Knife
09-03-2013, 11:14 AM
all strong players started out weak. Just a matter a patience and persistence. you'll get as far as you're willing to go.

murf
09-03-2013, 01:45 PM
Fun event but not much our lower players can do with such low level of energy... once again the strong get stronger and weak stay weak...

Everything in the game encourages a camping/crawling strategy...whenever there are events that benefit those players who did not camp/crawl and are at a higher level (therefore have more points allocated to energy for this one), low level players complain.

You have your Boss Events...stop complaining about the events that benefit higher level players, or just level up and participate.

dude9
09-03-2013, 02:12 PM
984961665 syndicate code

We are halfway through 20/20 on the syndicate LTQ, we are welcoming anyone to join and help. You may be able to get two rewards, or you may just not be able to do it with your own syndicate. Join up and get the max reward!

The sweet vengeance is awaiting you! Send a request and send me a message on funzio to get an invite.

bald zeemer
09-04-2013, 01:59 AM
If your energy is below 1000 then you are at such a low level that you can easily level dozens of time in a single day. You could have chosen to repeatedly level up (gaining free energy refills as well as increasing total energy) in order to get to 1000. You clearly decided not to do this, because you choose to camp.

Every strategy has benefits and weaknesses. That's why it's called strategy.

Dat Guy
09-04-2013, 06:13 AM
Is this ltq 100% drop rate, my syndicate is on last level and one player has defeated don Genova but hasn't received the Genova vengeance?

I just had the same problem. We are so close to finishing and every drop counts. This is very
frustrating. I wasted time, energy and gold to defeat Don Genova and he did not drop anything!

ablankone
09-04-2013, 06:37 AM
Sage words balthazar. But spare a thought for those many, many syndicates that only consist of one player. What are they to do if they can't even lick the doorsteps of the bigger syndicates such as 100CLUB?

There does seem to be a larger gap opening up between the rich and poor. I think it's high time CC introduced a welfare benefits scheme (like the one in the UK) - whereby they, for example:

- Receive free housing (eg. 2 free houses with high rental income)
- Receive health benefits (eg. 25% faster health regeneration)
- Receive financial support (eg. 2M a month)
- Receive 'supermarket' type coupons (eg. That can be exchanged for Gold)
- Receive a Car (eg. Discreet Night Rider A2845/D3027)

It's just an idea. But I think it could work.

If your energy is below 1000 then you are at such a low level that you can easily level dozens of time in a single day. You could have chosen to repeatedly level up (gaining free energy refills as well as increasing total energy) in order to get to 1000. You clearly decided not to do this, because you choose to camp.

Every strategy has benefits and weaknesses. That's why it's called strategy.

bald zeemer
09-04-2013, 06:45 AM
Sage words balthazar. But spare a thought for those many, many syndicates that only consist of one player. What are they to do if they can't even lick the doorsteps of the bigger syndicates such as 100CLUB?

I advise any single-man syndicates struggling to complete this event to take a leaf out the book written by my 54th-placing 2-person syndicate, and obtain incredibly high stats and spend a boatload of gold.
:D

gsxr_07
09-04-2013, 01:20 PM
2 Very Active Players looking for a non-sleeping/camping/dead syndicate to join to help complete the Arm Yourself Event. Currently in a sleeping/camping/dead syndicate and halfway through the event. We don't mind a relaxed atmosphere but when you are the two of 4 players that come score in every event becomes too much!!
PM for details.

Join us 611272417

Omerta80
09-05-2013, 08:04 PM
Just wanted to say that i think the syndicate LTQ was a great idea and i hope that there will be more of them to follow