PDA

View Full Version : Rap recruitment battle!! Dropping dope rhymes in hopes one of y'all will step up!

Hellroid
08-29-2013, 05:56 PM
The MC looks off stage and shouts "Yo DJ, spin that hit!!" An that's hit with a S! He stands center stage and hands Hellroid the mic.

The beat thumps heavy and the crowd goes silent with anticipation as Hellroid steps to. They start nodding to the music as the beat drops low, low, low like shorty with the apple bottom jeans. Mic in hand, gold chain about the neck, tec-nine in the waist and waist to the floor... this is Hellroids moment...he owns it...His 8-mile...

Yeah..thats right yall..Give Hellroid a shout if your faction don't work out
Think I am gonna drop some time, a dime, to rhyme with every other line?
You crazy digger, my root is shorter not bigger, but my words are like acid
Making all the ladies trip and all the hard men flaccid
From kangaroos to hockey wars, we constantly improving,
lower factions left crying even though my words are soothin'
Amish mafia in Pennsylvania, Steelers fans I'm guessing,
Brits talkin football we call soccer and you know the Brits ain't messin'
We get all the fans juices flowing, you make 'em drier than your ladies
What the heck you expect? Little Bravos are hotter now than hades
From Korea to the Dutch, from Boston Mass to Colorado
Everyone gearing up for war trying to hop on =Little Bravo=

Hellroid drops the mic and walks off the stage while the crowd goes nuts! They start chanting "Wake up! Wake up! Wake..."

I slowly open my eyes and see my wife angry and shaking me violently..."you're having that dream again!"

"Was I rapping in my sleep?" I ask her.

The rolling of her eyes says it all but she adds, "...and you are still don't have skill and no you didn't win the rap battle!"

Saddened that I didn't win I start to nod off while muttering something about wishing I could get some quality recruits to help us win the real battle in India.

Will you join us and make the dream a reality? Step to and Join us!!

Peace out!
=HR=

Hellroid
08-30-2013, 03:05 AM
Every post is reeking of desperation round here...if you are looking for a faction that will be in the 1k bracket, shouldn't you join our fun, always entertaining,too proud to begfaction? I mean read the post...you know this will be a fun war with us!

We have people battling around the globe so we got a time and a place for you! Please, please, please, please join us!! (Ok, I lied, I ain't too proud to beg)

The MC looks off stage and shouts "Yo DJ, spin that hit!!" An that's hit with a S! He stands center stage and hands Hellroid the mic.

The beat thumps heavy and the crowd goes silent with anticipation as Hellroid steps to. They start nodding to the music as the beat drops low, low, low like shorty with the apple bottom jeans. Mic in hand, gold chain about the neck, tec-nine in the waist and waist to the floor... this is Hellroids moment...he owns it...His 8-mile...

Yeah..thats right yall..Give Hellroid a shout if your faction don't work out
Think I am gonna drop some time, a dime, to rhyme with every other line?
You crazy digger, my root is shorter not bigger, but my words are like acid
Making all the ladies trip and all the hard men flaccid
From kangaroos to hockey wars, we constantly improving,
lower factions left crying even though my words are soothin'
Amish mafia in Pennsylvania, Steelers fans I'm guessing,
Brits talkin football we call soccer and you know the Brits ain't messin'
We get all the fans juices flowing, you make 'em drier than your ladies
What the heck you expect? Little Bravos are hotter now than hades
From Korea to the Dutch, from Boston Mass to Colorado
Everyone gearing up for war trying to hop on =Little Bravo=

Hellroid drops the mic and walks off the stage while the crowd goes nuts! They start chanting "Wake up! Wake up! Wake..."

I slowly open my eyes and see my wife angry and shaking me violently..."you're having that dream again!"

"Was I rapping in my sleep?" I ask her.

The rolling of her eyes says it all but she adds, "...and you are still don't have skill and no you didn't win the rap battle!"

Saddened that I didn't win I start to nod off while muttering something about wishing I could get some quality recruits to help us win the real battle in India.

Will you join us and make the dream a reality? Step to and Join us!!

Peace out!
=HR=