PDA

View Full Version : GREE IS NOT SUPPORTING EVERYONE WITH UPDATES , will you be next !!!

Col
08-29-2013, 04:52 PM
GREE have stopped supporting New Zealand with game updates...

I can NOT even get any new updates for any Gree games , I go to update my game from Apple app store , and get a message saying its no longer available , Then I ask Gree and they say they no longer support New Zealand !!

I've been playing this game since the start and am a BIG Gold user , and they do this to me !! I've spent THOUSANDS on this game !!

I have wars on this weekend to , with A heap of Gold in my account ready to use .. BUT now today when I go to log in , the Game will not even connect , and I get a window popping up saying Download newest version ... wtf !!!

Sort it out Gree before I get booted from my top TEAM !!

Anybody else have this issue ?

If they are doing this to New Zealand , it will only be a matter of time before they stop supporting other countries ...

Show your support and complain to Gree about this , it's supposed to be a worldwide game ..

bxhx
08-29-2013, 05:02 PM
what operating system do you use? (ios/android)

tatersauce
08-29-2013, 05:29 PM
That's messed up

TAA Sam
08-29-2013, 06:08 PM
or failing that try and download the app using a proxy server from a country that is supported?

Pro
08-29-2013, 06:48 PM
what operating system do you use? (ios/android)

He said apple App Store... IOS it is.

xxinterfector
08-29-2013, 06:51 PM
Karma's a *****

bxhx
08-29-2013, 07:02 PM
He said apple App Store... IOS it is.
yep... missed that ...lol
If it was android I might could help you. Sorry about that.

Col
08-29-2013, 07:13 PM
Yes. iOS ..

The amount of money I've given Gree over the years I shouldn't need to do short cuts to get support from them ..

They were still prepared to sell me GOLD , But still not support me !! I think therefore it's my legal right to get support ...

I'm currently seeking legal advice , as I have over 3000 Gold in my game , that I can't play .. Is that theft ??

If its happening to me , it won't be long before others have the same issue ...

Wingman GRI
08-30-2013, 01:15 AM
That really sucks!!

I am going to send a ticket to support. Hope others do this as well.

Serious F
08-30-2013, 01:26 AM
Well maybe there was someone who saw the big chance of a successful law suit against the games which are not available in your country... And maybe the only way to avoid this law suit was to leave these countries with these games.
And maybe you could ask Apple for some details and/or some opportunities for your satisfaction :)

Col
08-30-2013, 02:53 AM
Thanks Heaps ...:)

Maybe if everyone sends in a Ticket , they may offer me updates again ..

But looks like I'm going to miss war this weekend , and probably get booted from the Top team I'm in ...

WI(AusNz)
08-30-2013, 03:03 AM
That really sucks.

I am based across the pond in Australia. I hope they don't do the same here?

As a former AusNz based faction, i really sympathise. Makes me a bit nervous :(

I would like to ask Gree if they can GUARANTEE ongoing support to all current countries including our friends in New Zealand. If not, players may just need to pull up stumps now and go home.