PDA

View Full Version : Has there been response from forum moderator about daily reward issues?

hard2misss
08-29-2013, 02:34 PM
As the title says.
Has anyone seen any response from the forum moderators regarding daily reward issues?
I think this is a common problem and has been happening for at least three days now.
The promise was made for better communication, so I am wondering if we have heard anything.

King Dante!
08-29-2013, 02:44 PM
I sent them a ticket, and they said they're aware of the issue and are "working on it"...

but they havent released any detail or anything.

General Soviet
08-29-2013, 06:46 PM
Has there EVER been a response from a forum moderator on something? Other than closing threads, I'm not too sure, lol

xxinterfector
08-29-2013, 07:02 PM
Has there EVER been a response from a forum moderator on something? Other than closing threads, I'm not too sure, lol
yep ..
They edited my signature because it contained strong language .. without informing me

Serious F
08-30-2013, 01:40 AM

You forgot: "and deleting threads and banning members"

Tournai
08-30-2013, 03:13 AM
today I received the 1st reward again! I log in daily but got some sort of reset.

Blodiea
08-30-2013, 03:52 PM
I sent in a ticket and they replied to me that I did not win the epic boss prize in time. Even though I did not mention boss anywhere in my email. Replied back hopefully they read it this time.