PDA

View Full Version : Is it worth spending on dpc?

NinjaMaster
08-29-2013, 12:50 PM
Hi all,
Was wondering if it is worth spending on dpc just to get the nemesis, if you are lucky?

Just that from the spreadsheet I see a lot of the armors, maybe all, from the dpc cannot be crafted. Does that mean you cannot upgrade the armors from the chest to a plus?

Thanks

Miyabi
08-29-2013, 01:03 PM
I wouldn't say nemesis is that good now.
And you can have chance to get a regular or plus version of the uncraftable armors from the chest, but be aware that chances are very slim.

Sifu
08-29-2013, 01:15 PM
And to be specific, no, you cannot upgrade uncraftable armors. When you get your armor from chest/reward, it is what it is. To get the plus, you have to luck into it directly from the chest/reward.

NinjaMaster
08-29-2013, 01:27 PM
Thanks all,
I just tried it and hoping for the bk..lol or similar.
Ended up with
Wave charmer mantle
Riverstone mantle +
Wicked wrath +
Sky guardian
Steam wizard robes
Stormer sorcerer

Not even the nemesis ...lol

Any of the above worth upgrading?
I am crafting infernal at the moment, farming roots ( what a pain this is!! ) for my swamp + and have been upgrading my original sky guardian and my assassin shroud until I can get the roc and upgrade to plus. I have been told not to bother with the spectral.
I do have dorar nemesis and aegis of the fallen.. Am I heading in the right direction?
Don't want to spend materials and gold on something I don't need to as have alternative options.
Thanks all.

gardibolt
08-29-2013, 01:28 PM
Wicked wraith + is an excellent 3 star and worth upgrading. It is comparable to a 4 star.

NinjaMaster
08-29-2013, 01:31 PM
Just gone back in and bloody shadow chests just appeared,!,!,!,!,,

Knocknuts
08-29-2013, 01:33 PM
no. shadow chest just came out. better use it on there

Eunuchorn
08-29-2013, 01:50 PM
Wicked wraith + is an excellent 3 star and worth upgrading. It is comparable to a 4 star.

I got WW normal on my alt. + embersteel + vine
From Shadows

Daenerys
08-29-2013, 01:57 PM
Thanks all,
I just tried it and hoping for the bk..lol or similar.
Ended up with
Wave charmer mantle
Riverstone mantle +
Wicked wrath +
Sky guardian
Steam wizard robes
Stormer sorcerer

Not even the nemesis ...lol

Any of the above worth upgrading?
I am crafting infernal at the moment, farming roots ( what a pain this is!! ) for my swamp + and have been upgrading my original sky guardian and my assassin shroud until I can get the roc and upgrade to plus. I have been told not to bother with the spectral.
I do have dorar nemesis and aegis of the fallen.. Am I heading in the right direction?
Don't want to spend materials and gold on something I don't need to as have alternative options.
Thanks all.

If you already have Sky Guardian, no need for Roc+. Same elements, and the reglular Sky Guardian has better stats than Roc+.

Sakino
08-29-2013, 02:01 PM
Spending gems on chests is not worth untill you have a big budget to open like 20 and more. Your results were better, very better than normals. There are peoples who get only two star junks.

Paladineguru
08-29-2013, 02:09 PM
I dunno, I joined about two months ago and in my first two days got impatient and opened three chests from video gems
And got Flamehunters garb, and battlesuit remnants 4* and steam wizard robes.
Today I opened one out of boredom and was fortunate to get my swamp shaman ahead of scheduleas I was working on the normal this let's me skip to +

From what I've read my results thus far have not been typical.

NinjaMaster
08-29-2013, 02:15 PM
You lucky mate, I am trying to get my swamp + crafted, those roots just don't want to come out......

So out of those armors I am thinking of keeping wicked wraith and use the others for enhancing..
Nothing else worth keeping at my level I see unless there is hidden DMG in Riverstone +?
Lol